Does he realize that acting like the bigger person would make him look better and make the father look bad?

Does he realize that acting like the bigger person would make him look better and make the father look bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/all-in/watch/trump-used-to-send-magazine-editor-photos-of-his-hands-1047077443905
youtube.com/watch?v=9exV2hZcue0
youtube.com/watch?v=ct8z1KXV3t0
youtube.com/watch?v=PKv5u-5E3Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does he realize that acting like the bigger person would make him look better and make the father look bad?

yeah but that would be boring as shit for us. Quit complaining and enjoy the show.

no, he doesn't

Wrong, it rallies his base to him.

Normalfags don't understand subtlety.

>Implying the media would cover it at all if they couldn't put an anti-Trump spin on it
>Implying Trump isn't intentionally being reactionary to force the media to discuss it

You're discussing whether Trump is the bigger man in this situation, are you not?

It would only make him look better in the shifty eyes of soy faggots like you.

he does, but he just wants to relive the old days of putting niggers in their places

he shouldn't have cucked for niggers desu

You're not understanding why he won.

The left will never vote for Trump.

You never compromise with them. Never give in. You scorch the earth because they will demonize you either way.

I didn't follow this thing but I see he's calling names, threatening and I like it. I assume his voters feel the same.

I wish I were American.
I would have voted so fucking hard for Trump.
He just gets it.

he really didnt want to free them

It's not about looking good to looking better, it's about getting a reaction out of peopl

And at the end of the day lavar gets free massive marketing and press

>Trump is just an epic troll guys I swear!
Trump is an insecure narcissist.

msnbc.com/all-in/watch/trump-used-to-send-magazine-editor-photos-of-his-hands-1047077443905

except the leftards wouldnt care you dumbass

cuckservatives tried being bigger men for decades and look where it got them

His tweets tell us so much about his upbringing. Obviously his father spent VERY little time with him or he would of spanked him for being a bitchy woman.
He must of been raised by a doting, weak mother that indulged his pettiness.

>why won't le drumpf act the way we want
because you're a lib and therefore trash, your opinions are irrelevant, your reality is warped, you're wrong about everything, and your life is awful.

>Media portraying Trump as the bigger person and not burying the story
Trump knows he can get mileage out of this story only by acting like a retard and it's working.

Trump is right. He really should have left them in China.

Everytime I see this pic, I can't help but laugh at thinking this person was literally born as a white male and is wearing this shirt. Peak delusion.

Not my fault black people are willing to drop $500 on some shoes made by a literally who

Everyone forgot about the basketball nig's dad two seconds after his gums stopped flapping, so no, Trump staying quiet would just let people continue to not remember. He wouldn't look good, or be the bigger person, because every good thing he does is memory holed along with every piece of shit that attacks him (after liberals like and favorite them ofc).

he does this shit for the attention and he gets it. Look at all the butthurt liberals that wait day and night to comment on his posts. The dad does the same too. "no such thing as bad publicity"

>cuckservatives tried being bigger men
You don't actually believe this, do you? There is a reason why Trump is able to do petty shit like this and not be looked at side-eyed by his conservative supporters. You can't be a conservative without being petty. "If they hit you hit them back 10x as hard!" is a conservative principle.

I'm gonna go ahead and trust trump's judgement on this one rather than an faggot like you.

then why did he jailbreak the nogs in the first place

This is why he won and your cunt lost.

thank you for fixing that

niggers need to be outted when their hypocrisy is exposed.

This.

We're making Shame great again.

The father should be ashamed of carrying on about his President like that after getting his son rescued from a foreign power.

That's like the plot to a movie and the nigger is incredibly lucky that his thieving son dodged a bullet of a communist prison.

Nope, gotta virtue signal to the left so dad can keep his street cred.

What a shit father raising a piece of shit son.

Trump was the better man by intervening at all for obvious pieces of shit.

pettiness? he wasted the most important man in the world's time plus he's an ungrateful nigger.

Because it's American not to let American citizens suffer communist "justice".

Dad sides with the commies both here and abroad apparently though. Fuck leftists and commies.

>niggers get chance to niggity-hoop in Dogeater land
>nigs gonna nig, steal, get caught
>chinks want to make them serve prison time by working rice paddies and tobacco fields
>Trump saves them, brings them home
>nigs progenitor claims theft is no big deal, no thank you or anything
Well, I guess pets take on the traits of their masters...

Yea well next time Trump, let the niggers rot in Chinese prison. The Chinese also should be able to send a message to niggers not to bother with their country.
All above would have been proper. And right.

>It would only make him look better in the shifty eyes of soy faggots like you.

Nope, Trump could cure cancer and give a home to every apefrican and liberals would still shit on him because they are lemmingswho let the leftist KIKE media do the thinking for them.

Retard

Trump is tweeting this to expose the corrupt media. He knows the media has to take the side of whatever he opposes. So he vocally opposes obviously immoral acts and forces the media to defend them... then normal people reading and watching go WTF even more.

No dummy. He’s picking a fight with ungrateful basketball niggers since picking a fight with ungrateful football niggers was a giant winner for him with normie america.

>4d chess is real

Normies cant travel to China now. Trump admitted being wrong absolving himself. They wont let you go to run home and talk shit which disrespected them. They are waiting.

It's exactly that kind of "silent dignity" approach that has Republicans losing elections/races...Trump's kind of responses are what people are thinking, and likes seeing our leader spout them out.

"Silent Dignity" is for losers like Romney and Jeb.

Man this season is great

Lavar Ball has been regularly trolling the sports community for the last year. If you really think he is going to be shamed by this and isn't loving all the promotion he's getting by the President saying his name, you must not watch sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=9exV2hZcue0
youtube.com/watch?v=ct8z1KXV3t0
youtube.com/watch?v=PKv5u-5E3Ws

What's funny is that personality wise Lavar Ball and Trump are the same person except Lavar Ball doesn't take himself seriously.

Shut up, this shit is why Trump is great.

It's important for our culture that shaming people who are complete assholes becomes accepted again. Trump is setting an example for the country and his followers.

In 2016, saying "Women earn equal pay when they do an equally good job" would get you attacked and humiliated if you said it properly, but calling the president an asshole when he saved your kid is "brave".

By 2020, people who talk shit like this will be scared, because being an ungrateful fuck up will no longer be seen as cool. All because Trump is leading by example on twitter.

Shill

Couldn’t risk one of then becoming nigger batman

>literal dark knight

You think anyone other than Trump has the balls and the reach to shame this moon cricket properly? Fuck you, I'm glad he's doing this, that ungrateful nigger needs to learn humility.

yeah well Lavar also isn't important unless you like chimp sports. taking yourself seriously is how you move up in life.

Even if Trump made a mistake here (and he didn't,) he's a master at effortlessly altering his public image.

Cunt

This

Trump wants the media to come out and say “its okay not to thank Trump if he saves your son from China” and will redpill even more normie masses like when Trump forced them to defend Kim Jong Un as the sensible one between them two.

Damn straight you pathetic pussy.

Grind those teeth to dust.

Trump is such a shallow petty pathetic cunt.

Trump was right. He should have let those niggers rot in a Chinese prison.

He knows better than to expect gratitude from niggers.

I'll vote extra hard for him next election just for you bro

Nope,
Do you think he's worried about who "looks better"?
r u stupid or u didn't see the campaign?
the nigger's nigger father said "shoplifting" is nor a big deal. This fucking basketball americans need a dose of reality and consequences.
Justice is above propaganda. Saying like it is is above who "looks" better. Reality is above appearance.
That's his fucking message for at least 30 years. You did not get it yet?

Another great example of Trump bamboozling the mainstream media was when he forced them into defending the anti-american NFL anthem sitters.

With a few tweets he finagled his public image to “defender of the holy USA flag” and the media’s to “anti-flag communists”

They need to go back... it'd be so fun if he sent them back, i'd love to see their faces crying and all...

His tweeting has to be better, he is acting like its the primary's too often. Most of his tweets seem fine to great but the personal scraps can get cringey pretty quick when Trump fails to asses the winning path.

Yeah right dude. Trump is running chaos theory. He can get away with literally anything because anything he does causes hysteria. He does not need to change anything.

This.

The left would label it as "Trump trying to buy votes" and "not enough to make up for slavery." There would be news article titled "Why Trump curing cancer steals opportunities from minorities," "Trump providing free homes is spoiling future generations," "Trump doesn't believe that minorities can help themselves: Why its a microagression."

Same, almost considered seeing him speak in North Dakota during the campaign. Just could work out the logistics on short notice. Some of his tweets are poorly executed though, the platfrom is a big strength for him but also a weakness, which is why the tweets get especially magnified in the media.

>Trump cures cancer, putting thousands of radiologists out of work: why cancer is a GOOD thing - MSNBC
Trump's tweeting only angers the Left, who will continue to shit on him even if he deleted his account.

trump should apologise to china and show them the father's tweet and send them back to jail. would earn mad respect from the chinese

>acting like the bigger person
Just like John McEnroe could have acted like the bigger person and never gotten into spats with referees and spectators and opponents, right?

>Trump is an insecure narcissist.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Does OP realize that Trump is infinitely more clever and intelligent than him?

I don't care if he is sincere or not it's fun to watch.

>tweets a weakness

If you think this you fail to see the strategy employed even with misspellings. Any tweet seeming over the top and ridiculous was perfectly planned that way to occupy the media for a few days.

Do you ever stop and think how quickly your girlfriend or wife would drop you for any chance with a literal billionaire president tv star like him?

Lmao cucks are pissed. Fuck you fag.

You're right, that COULD happen. Liberals COULD read into something and understand it themselves. A comment COULD also end us all tomorrow, but there's no need to plan for an unlikely future.

It's gotten to the point where communists respect private property more than American liberals and nigs. Trump's legacy will not be his policies but his crusade to rescue American values before it's too late (and the clock is ticking).

Legislation comes and goes but social culture lives on for decades.

>bigger person
morality is self-defeating if your enemies disregard morality. fuck 'em, i hope he deports them to cambodia

First the media wouldn't show that point of view; Being a pushover like obummer isn't what we elected

Insecure narcissists don’t take the shit he does and keep on rolling. He is insanely strong and principled. He has some narcissism, but that is not a bad thing - he is less narcissistic than Obama and Hillary. You sound insecurely narcissistic - if you spot it, you got it -

>Does he realize that acting like the bigger person would make him look better and make the father look bad?
Are you implying that he wants to look better?

seriously?? not calling attention to these fuckers will go unnoticed.. is msm going to talk about how the dad said something that went un noticed by trump.. maybe you should care more about what pieces of shit people are to hate for the point of just hating.. hah.. just kidding no one will change your mind

>f you really think he is going to be shamed by this and isn't loving all the promotion he's getting by the President saying his name, you must not watch sports.

You're correct, I don't watch sports and I don't care why an ungrateful nigger thinks it's cool to spit in the face of a man who kept his thieving son out of a chinese gulag.

What's funny is people think Lavar is someone cool because niggerball and leftism.

There's something seriously wrong with people that are fully reduced to side show monkeys with no semblance of values or morals.

>your girlfriend or wife

Ah ha, that's where he's got you.

The plan of all these failure leftists is to BECOME the girlfriend these days.

Yeah, you fucked up. Apologize.

Because we all know he will be treated fairly and get the credit he deserves for being the bigger guy. Fuck it. I love his shit posting.

t. Trump's dwindling base of college freshmen and the elderly who will believe Bill O'Reil- oops I mean Sean Hannity about anything.

no

it could not have worked out better if he changed even one letter

POTUS response = perfect

>And at the end of the day lavar gets free massive marketing and press
Marketing and press for what? Excusing his sons crimes and claiming he dindu anything wrong because people steal worse things?

He put a spin on this that equates to anyone right of commie to think "what the fuck is wrong with these niggers?"

The excuses that liberals have made for him have completely btfo their own ideology

>witey evil cuz networking n friends get them jobs n out of trouble n sheeeit
>trump did nuffin cuz his daddy was a big rich guy that networked and got his son off the hook for stealing, fuck drumpf!

They've wrapped this up as his big shot influential dad got him off the hook for committing a crime, not Trump...do you know how fucking detrimental that is for their narrative?

The media will never explain reality so he feels he has to cover it every time.

The object of the media is to control the country. Not through merit, but by controlling the only point of national discussion, thus allowing a third party to govern the nation without popular vote.

The media has realized that Trump cannot let their minute by minute bullshit slide, so they bait him at those intervals.

"Obama went 8 straight years without doing a single thing wrong, Trump does 10,000 things wrong a day"... get it?

>10+1 reasons why the claim that Trump cured cancer is a lie and whoever is saying it is probably cheating on you

I remember hearing bullshit like this last year during the general election.

No you colossal faggot.

Trump is the master dad joker, and libshits do not understand that sort of thing, or humor in general.

pretty sure that tweet is just to reiterate that even rich niggers think its okay to shoplift

the USA has a nigger problem

He’s winning the culture war. He points out that this shitty dad would rather be political than say thank you. Shows how petty the left has become and highlights a pattern. That pattern is that even if President Trump does something good they still criticize him.

>Trump is able to do petty shit like this and not be looked at side-eyed by his conservative supporters
the entire GOP hates Trump's guts

People actually voted for Trump for his policies and not the fact that he's a catalyst? This is just the beginning

I dont get it, why is that nigger getting all uppity? Is he just stupider than the average nigger or is he actually trying to get internet points from this incident where his rich son stole glasses in fucking China like it was just another ghetto hood

lol no because he knows that statements like that provoke the left into saying even more ridiculous nonsense then he does. You'd think the Left would just report his tweet and leave it at that and leave Trump to look bad, but they'll write thousandns of pages of opeds flaming him and making themselves look bad.

He can't help it. His mental issues are just too manifested at this point.

You also can't be a conservative unless you recognize the societal destruction occurring in demographic decline and how the left's anti-what-white-males-want pity politics will lead to just that.

No, it would make him look like a cuck and the nogfather's monkey shines would go in the memory hole.