CBTS #442 ++ Active TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER Edition

1. The purpose is to log events and generate memes/infocharts to explain the deep rooted corruption and to highlight the efforts of those brave men and women who stand against it!
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to derail our redpills. Stay strong. Focus. Believe in your abilities.
3. How would you succinctly break all this news to your uninformed friend? Clear up doubt and fear, we are winning this fight!
4. Do just that. Get Comfy, We are the greatest!

Everything (you) need to know is in the ORIGINAL Qmap, before count'em
a minimum of THREE fake Q's arrived to fight over which could co-opt
the ENERGY to not just LARP, but put serious CASH in their pockets.
Where is that map? Getting snuffed like all posts do because there is
no reliable archiving team. Suggestion? Glad you asked: COALESCE and get one together.

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET Point of contact ( POC ): Farmer's Union Rep: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

HARVESTER's UNION POC: Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
MILLERS UNION POC: AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Here is all you really need to know about "Q":
Q had enough KEK to carry this log about events BEFORE THE STORM for this long.
What is the story here? THE STORM.

QMAP → → → → The only thing (You) really need to VERIFY.
Legend → → Decoding CNC → →
Signature → →
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this → →

IGNORE E-CELEB CALLERS
IGNORE BOOMER CALLERS
IGNORE LARP CALLERS
IGNORE SCHIZO CALLERS
IGNORE NEWFAG CALLERS
ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME IN THIS INVESTIGATION
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
STAND UNITED!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm
youtube.com/watch?v=VHoT4N43jK8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/stillgray/status/932041611596283904
yournewswire.com/keanu-reeves-hollywood-blood/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I
youtube.com/watch?v=8b87udDOn4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump (in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors) left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES)

SUMMARY

KEENMIND IS KEEN

MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS

TASKS

1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION

QRD
M-Intel user

Saudi theory

Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime
SA timeline

FOG OF WAR

Search analytics theory

*EU Q

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log
Nov 10-12
Nov 13-14
Nov 14
Nov 15 Holy Get

NEW ADDITIONS - Q MAPS

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-10-28_2017-10-29).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-10-31).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-01).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-02).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-03).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-04).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-05).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-06).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-07_2017-11-10).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-11).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-12).png

Q MAP Redux_ByDate_2017-11-13_2017-11-18).png

NEW ADDITION - INFOCHART

--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied

Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA

Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call

DHS Prepares biological attack drill

Lebanon PM to return and seek settlemen

--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN

Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician

Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel

FBI probes Planned Parenthood

POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early

New Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery

--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts

Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing

Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby

Farage calls out Soros in Parliament

U1 broken down on Hannity

--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info

Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest

Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents

ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR

Major internet outage in US

Sandia Labs (R&D of nukes) employee indicted on fraud, $ landering

--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members

Al Franken accussed of groping TV host

Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself

--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor

NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter

Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot

Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies

Hillary officially questions 2016 elections

--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money

Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies

Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered

--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader

-=-=-=-=-= INFOGRAPHS =-=-=-=-=-
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset
Follow The Money
Killary's History
Killary's Body Count
Deep State Ratlines
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad
Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong
Trafficking Arrests
*BlackRock Redshield
$$$
NEW
THE SWAMP
THE CABAL
U1 TIMELINE
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein
Move on goy
Move on V2
Mccain
RS
HRC
HRC U1
PG
Obummed
SA OB
SHH
Lots of MEMES
White Rabbit MEMES V2
Fix this MEMES
SIDE DISH SWEET! /CFG/
Mockingbird

Mockingbird MEMES
Lon Vat
White Rabbit

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk

100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ

200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404

#405 #406 #407 #408 #409
#410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419

#420 #421 #421 #422 #423 (bots shoahed) #424 (bots shoahed) #424

#425 #426 #427 #428 #429
#430 #431 #432 #433 #434
#435 #436 (OP) #437 >> #438150116276 #439 #440 #441

THEORISTS (Read Up)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
Twatter /imperator_rex3
/LarrySchweikart
/drawandstrike
/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto

MEME, REDPILL, VOAT ++

> DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS ABOUT YOUTUBERS. REPORT AND MOVE ON. FOCUS ON MEMES AND GATHERING INTEL

> DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS ABOUT YOUTUBERS. REPORT AND MOVE ON. FOCUS ON MEMES AND GATHERING INTEL

OK, I asked this last bread and Im gonna ask here too. Im just a meme maker and I have a bunch of memes I have been steadily dropping with good results and Ive made so many that I want to put them in a collection like the "lots of memes" and "fix this shit" stuff. How do I do that? just link all the >> in one reply thread?

Some youtubers have nice info though.

I wish Q would come back

Is Obama /ourguy/?

Nice bread soldier

Creepy Joe Biden Shitpost because I forgot to have fun today.

Not even a little bit.

Warning!!! Moldy Bread! OP is not in the Bakers Union!!

I'd say just make a collection in a site like imgur and post it. Then the crowd spreads the good stuff and gives feedback on things that can be improved.

Why in the FUK do we need a union????

(((union)))

Jesus Christ, when your OP is six posts long its time to consider consolidating some information down. Those of us that aren't boomer niggers don't need a whole fucking rundown on the shadow gov't, just the parts where what the informant said is ACTUALLY credible.

...Oh wait....

FUCK YOUR UNION

If you don't need a run down, then make some memes faggot

Okay, so wheres the union bread? This is the only one going?

Reminder: Unions are for communists.

Who could have taken this photo/video footage? who the fuck has authority to fly that low over NK?

has anyone tried this (((Saturnian))) crap

well? go on
direct us to the proper bread then

Best Korea. Best Bread.

Pic Related
Keep the faith. The news is soon to be heralded. You can sleep like a baby 4 the future has been secured for our children. Disclosure Soon.

THE FEW THE PROUD. US MARINES

4, 10, Nov. 20

Yeah no shit, I'm watching the timer loop boring as fuck.

Shoe the 'Union Bread' of STFU and dick-off

i thought this is airforce one. either way its a message to either us or the enemy, maybe even both

you mean Air Force (((One)))

In thread #127 these crumbs were posted and were RELENTLESSLY attacked by Shills unlike anything since original Q drops.

Facebook, Google and Twitter are 95+% of internet for Normies. .coms are rarely used and when they are its almost all from links from one of these three central points. Together they are the Gateway of the internet for Normies.

Why is this important? Because now the vast majority of political debate, activism, normal debate and sharing of ideas (1st amendment rights) is done online.

For years the Big3 fought censorship. However, in May 2016 Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft signed the European Union's "Code of Conduct" agreement. That would be one thing if they only enforced it in EU Internet space, but they adopted the agreement into their Terms Of Service for EVERYONE. Thus by DeFacto they REPEALED and REPLACED our 1st Amendment with NO VOTE, NO DEBATE and ocmpletely RAPED Our Political Process and MOST FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT! The Right that above all else keeps us from another Civil War.

Also, the Big3 are being used as a NeoStasi type Intelligence operation. Big3 have over 1 billion users and they know EVERYTHING about each and every one. Habits, cravings, shopping, moods, beliefs, eye and facial movements (Now with Facial recognition software in phones) and they sell this info to whoever pays. Look into what Stasi did. Now ask what has the Big3 done last year especially? Remember FB admitting they targeted "Depressed Teens?"

EU has been threatening and intimidating one of AMERICAS GREATEST inventions, both the internet and Social Media. (NO SINGLE THING HAS TIPPED BALANCE OF POWER TO THE PEOPLE OVER GOV IN OUR HISTORY IMO) Had Hillary won it would have been Game Over and they would have made sure NOONE Like GEOTUS would ever be able to run/win again.

Should I post the redpill about the true history of the world after the collapse of roman empire or wait for trump to do it?

Ex

I do need a rundown stupid. Some of us don't want to comb through 6 posts worth of nothing but vague strings of questions from some LARP nigger. Tell me how this is something important or I'm just gonna write it off along with all the other retarded "HABBENING!!!" threads.

> POINT OF NOTE PLEASE READ

Throughout the history of the internet, this website has set trends, and is the source of original content. People who come here are more inclined to create that content. People on social media simply share content.

When they see new content, they share it. When you view images here, they are often brand new, and haven't been posted before. By re-posting those images, you are helping spread new information on the cause.

> If you do not meme, then help spread memes. I posted one tweet from an account with 24 followers and chose 4 hash tags. That one tweet had 500 impressions and 60 image expansions. It took 10 seconds to share.

When was the last time Q posted?

You have that redpill? Post it dude, I was working on it because I want to read it. Does it have the Holy See too?

Someone keeping tabs on Huma? What about pic related?

Summary can be found here

4, 10?

youtube.com/watch?v=VHoT4N43jK8

GEOTUS

PR

Refugees own the Vatican.

4, 10, 20 ? Q.
Please confirm.

Nice try Beanz

Yep

When was the Holy See Created? Was it right after the fall of roman empire?

Sorry, I'm not beanz, and so what? Lmao

Poster on last board asked me to cap screens of shitty other boards on pol to prove this isn’t a waste of our time. For example pic related?
And yes I can do this, just limited on mobile. I usually try to fight the good fight, but to be honest the shills and boys have died down considerably due to what I feel is a steady decline in the quality of what we are trying to push. Day crews suck to be honest. Night crews are pretty much the only factors pushing forward on this IMHO.

the holy (((see)))?

Based Hannity

Well I thought it really started with the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

I didn't consider the 'start' of the Holy See to be the actual Holy See but the start of the Roman State Church. in 380AD.

I'm stoked someone has that red pill! Because I'm not a historian, but a humble techfag.

While not all the cues we are given have political parallels, some have asserted there are also second meanings of a religious nature even among those that do. This one however, has only religious connotation, but certainly most unusual future value.
The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Now that knowledge is harder to find. But authors of sacred texts expected this and hid the whole truth very cryptically in their works. Now we need more great minds to understand this : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A brief synopsis is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

I think Holy See and (((Holy See))) are actually redundant?

>and so what? Lmao
demonetization coming soon,

My autistic Connect the Dots map, please read, Possible answer to Q Questions on Mueller

>What is Mueller's Background?
>Why does this matter?

what's up niggers any vicious AI attacks today?

Post it

Why on focus n waste yout time on her ?

You should rather do something productive.

i can't find good information that this quote is valid.

Control control control. What's the union for? To strike for better wages?!?

Dude if it aint CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, and etc, of coarse it will get demonetized.

You think youtube plays fair? No, any other news or conspiracy outlet will get demontized.

i posted this earlier but holy shit i need to post it again as i think it was in a shill thread but these "memes" are a fucking embarrassment to Sup Forums.
memes arent what you think they are, infographics are not memes, any shit image with text on it cant be called a meme.

ffs i will not post directly how meme magic works, the knowledge is worth millions but everything is in place for you to figure out how to use it yourself.
you must do it different, you will never change somebodies mind but what can you change?

That's next month
twitter.com/stillgray/status/932041611596283904

probably lol, one is holy and the other evil

The only question I guess is if the right side of the triangle supercedes whatever law says he can't come back.

I'm not a lawfag though.

the narrative?

PR

That's where the Left side comes in :)

>ian miles cheong
goddamnit he's still kickin?

Memes are for propagating ideas. This thread is for creating ideas.

You know. You could always help out... By making a shitload of magic memes that DO do the job...

So AF1 just fly's over North Korea unmolested ??? What does that tell you about their defense capability ???

I desperately wanted this to be real but every day it seems more and more like a larp... Oh well, prayers going out anyways that Trump takes down the Deepstate.

perception

Huge if true.

+++Praying+++

should this be added to the bread? released nov. 19, very disturbing and confirms #pedogate satanic cuts. . . very big.

yournewswire.com/keanu-reeves-hollywood-blood/

Their hearts ;o

Anyone notice the threads have no bots in them? ;];];];]

x you wanna gimme a rundown on this union bidness? last thread i was in mentioned their IRC got bot'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I

Union was a coup, we figured them out and thanks to the support of ultrafags we overcame
can you see how peaceful the thread is without bot army?

I caught that too. Just started

more than that, you only have to look at the last US election to see what works.
just consider when youre making images to be shared, your target is likely extremely hostile to anything thats counter to their world view, that doesnt mean be gentle it means theyre a lost cause.
the "normies" as they are referred to here are the enemy, they are enablers of unspeakable evil, they profit out of comfortable slavery, get the message out to them but at the same time fuck them. let the know theyve already lost.

His birth certificate and the truth about Michell's genitals. Obama is a POS...and yes everything he did becomes null and void if The biggest LARP ever perpetrated...ever.

>Yup, I'm a big Ron and Rand guy, been that >way for 10 years.

>Ron would say "gotta have a gold standard". >Others might say "lets be reckless and print >tons of money". But gotta get rid of private >bankers, fractional reserve banking, the Fed, >Rothschild, Soros.

Not sure what the answer is, but it isn't the current system

Sulu! 2nd star to the right. Ignore the cock.

WHO THE FUCK LIVES IN LANGLEY!?
youtube.com/watch?v=8b87udDOn4w
GET US PHOTOS MEOW!!!

H-How...?

Nov. 4th, Nov. 10th and Nov. 20th

No sources, no videos, no nothing. BS, even the pedosatanist hollywood ellite is very real.

Here lovey, the wiki page cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

it's fucking beautiful.