What are the Golf Rumors

Can someone give me a rundown on what Golf Rumors are please I beg of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
educate-yourself.org/mc/IlluminatiFormulaindex.shtml
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Supposedly child sex rings are run through select country clubs.

Orgies

How new are you?

Do you even know the volleyball incidents?

I know about 2006 volleyball incident bombs if that's what you're talking about but can I have a full description of Golf conspiracy stuff

Can I get a basic gestalt on all of these?

>more pizzagate bullshit

it never fucking ends, holy shit, all this conspiracyfagging is the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

no mention of Bam Margera Afterlife, utter pleb

>he thinks pizzagate is a conspiracy

ctrl-f "basement"

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

So in 2015 one of his restaurants had a basement. That doesn't prove anything on its own.

Not what I'm tryna talk bout boi
Nigga it literally says it look at the damn picture again

are you telling me you don't believe the elites are child molesting occultist adrenocrhome junkies?

do you know how fucking stupid you sound?

get #woke

I wouldn't dig too deep soyboi

Nigga it's not about the fucking soy

Trust me, you're better of not knowing. Your world will forever change.

Please tell me now

Since I'm an occultist myself, no, I don't believe that, because occultism doesn't work anything like what you described.

Not going to happen.

Why

Because you don't know them.

But how would I know of them if I don't ask others and if others won't tell me how am I supposed to find out

Pretty sure Crowley wrote about sacrificing children and practiced a lot of rape in his twisted ideas about black magic.

Why would you ever want to find out?

CIA existing since BC is much more interesting

Because is better than not knowing please tell me I beg of you

Isn't it like some reporter stumbled upon occultic rituals or something at the PGA Tour and then reported on it. She got suicided and the tiger woods scandal happened to cover it up. Or that's what I heard.

Isn't it like some reporter stumbled upon occultic rituals or something at the PGA Tour and then reported on it. She got suicided and the tiger woods scandal happened to cover it up. Or that's what I heard.

stop this is bullshit and maybe like 1 /50th of it all
as soon as its posted itll get deleted but here it goes cross fingers u hear OP
every single golf course in america is a hollow earth relations center. this is why the most powerful men in the world always play golf.
you think hollow earthings dont have fuckin gold and a need for shit? they negotiate. the golf above is for show. this is why golf clubs exist. the golfball into the whole is their sarcastic way of symbolizing the deal. we have entire markets underneath our feet that fluctuate our own stock market as we speak.
Godspeed OP

It's not real, and pizzaniggers need to be gassed.

What the fuck are you talking about you nigger

This is why I didn't want to tell you.

youre not an occultist if you read some books you bought on amazon, if that, pleb.
you are a fedoralord

Can you cite where in his texts he wrote about that?

I just want you to explain it properly and clearly rather than throwing a bunch of it all at once go step by step

I already did.

Really interesting. Haven't heard this before but really got these almonds thinking.

Who raped God? Moloch?

powerful people meet on golf courses.

This we all know.

When I was temporarily institutionalized ( fuck u CIApes) someone taught me the name of the groundskeepers for the courses. Perhaps the people who treat golf lawns with chemicals are the most powerful secret society in the world

/x/ here, get fucking learned Sup Forumsfags. "Golf Rumors" are as follows. Disregard any disinfo regarding the sport of Golf.
The Glass Camera Project was the clandestine effort by the CIA and the FBI in the 90s to create truly non-detectable surveillance tools, particularly a camera and microphone system. Now, according to classical theories of physics this should be impossible, as you need something to absorb the light to record it, and that absorption of light makes it visible. It's the same reason a full invisibility cloak would make anyone using it blind... at least in theory. It's believed however that using their research into remote viewing and physical projection the CIA was able to train humans to not only remotely perceive a subject, but also project this information to a camera with the person to create an objective recording of the event. But the camera doesn't just record something, it's an integral part of the viewing technique and allows the viewer to channel their focus and view images to a much greater degree than through traditional remote viewing means.

It is believed that the sheer psychic energy to accomplish this goal puts immense strain on the viewer's body, which almost always results in death after chronic viewing experience. In addition remote viewing is known to cause increased mental degradation and disassociation disorders in the viewer. Because of this it's highly suspected that Glass Camera operators were actually abducted by the CIA and forced to participate, or were lied to about the true nature and risks of their projects. One of the people suspected of having fallen victim to this fate is Robert Golf, a somewhat prominent psychic from the 1980s that disappeared overnight and is practically unheard of today. The Rumors are speculation on what may become of him, and one the main ones is that he was abducted by the American government for use in their various psy ops projects, including Glass Camera.

Yeah. Rape and he carved sigils into some woman’s chest during a working in Scotland by Loch Ness. He really did have a house there where he did drugs and heavy black magic.

Jack Parsons (Nasa JPL) and L Ron Hubbard ($cientology) did the same kind of shit in the US.

The org was called OTO. The spell is called The Babylon Working. This is all real shit. Trying to bring demons into our world.

RPers recently took the first position in my "to gas" list. This thread reminded me why.

Parsons and Hubbard split the OTO

The parsons fags live in hollywood and the moonbase and the hubbard fags live in boats and spaceyachts

Parsons fags are slightly closer to neutral good. Scientologists think Kek and other benevolent spiritual doods are ebil theatens.

I remember hearing theories of participants bding tortured during mk uktra so that their personalities break down and new ones are put in their place.
>Severe emotional trauma leads to this happening and causes degradation of the hippocampus leading to memory loss and in severe cases, dissociation.

Irrelevent but helpful: Regular exercise can greatly help rehabilitate a person with PTSD. The hippocampus can regenerate with physical exertion.

>mk uktra so that their personalities break down and new ones are put in their place. Severe emotional trauma leads to this happening and causes degradation of the hippocampus leading to memory loss and in severe cases, dissociation.
Project Monarch, specifically.
educate-yourself.org/mc/IlluminatiFormulaindex.shtml
Here's this if you're interested in this kind of tinfoil rabbit hole. Take it all with a hearty dose of salt though.
>pic unrelated

read Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D comic

first off there were giants on this planets I have seen one of their spirits

secondly

faust is non-fiction

move to the Sacred G up in Canada bka Guelph, they pay money out to MK Ultra victims and have a vibrant art scene

The CIA has been experimenting with remote viewing since the 80's on psychics.
one of the psychics was robert golf who they used to project his astral projections on a "glass camera".
Robert Golf has basically gone missing.
this is the rumor.
go look into the cia reading room for confirmation on remote viewing experiments

He flew away in Harry Houdini's plane

cant tell if serious or naw

>faust is non-fiction
OH_MY_DEGEN.WebM

Party in Argentina

Go watch the most hardcore alex jones video u can find from 2015 or earlier. DMT fausts bro

holy shit this is brilliant

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>alex Jones
I fucking love that lunatic

Can you tell me what "ocean at night" means?

Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal dude. Elite pedophile rings are real

No you are silly. An adept ceremonial magician or or experienced dilettantes in the different paths knows there is power in the blood. Sex magic, the usage of bodily fluids of every sort. It all has importance based on what you are trying to do. Yes human sacrifice is real. Virgin children before certain ages are used, pregnant women are used, sometimes adults. Depends on the rituals. Parts of the body may be kept, like the right hand for example. Different cults have different rituals, mutilation, crushing, or pricking can be involved. Also some ritually torture their victims, which can be prolonged where victims are constantly put near death over and over.

It is real and fucked up. God save those victims, willing ones, and especially those taken in horror and fear.

Yes its a book. An interesting one.

can you explaon further nazi-friend?