Well, is he?

Well, is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/opinion/is-jordan-peterson-the-stupid-mans-smart-person/
archive.fo/7nTbU
youtube.com/watch?v=j-p5zeHoQmg
globalnews.ca/video/3867811/extended-excerpts-from-secretly-recorded-meeting-between-wilfrid-laurier-university-grad-student-and-faculty
globalnews.ca/news/3868080/laurier-accused-of-censorship-after-ta-reprimanded-for-playing-gender-pronoun-debate-clip/
youtube.com/watch?v=ppuMaQ4hZE4
youtube.com/watch?v=0ozSseAt0eA&index=38&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y
youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/a8zLcMGCedA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link

macleans.ca/opinion/is-jordan-peterson-the-stupid-mans-smart-person/

No, he's the smart person's genius.

His Biblical Stories series certainly does not fall into this category. Sounds like Tabatha is jealous of the fact that an academic (normally a thankless and unrecognized field) has achieved relative stardom.

no, he is a faggot who wont name the jew

No

SAGE

is the character assassination effort starting already?

Harsh words coming from Tabatha Southey, someone who's main accomplishment in life was marrying the Kids in the Hall guy.

Tabatha Southey got fired by the Globe and Mail 3 months ago. She knows full well that Peterson is extremly popular in the Anglosphere and even world wide, by criticizing him she tries to stay relevant.

>macleans.ca/opinion/is-jordan-peterson-the-stupid-mans-smart-person/
her writing is inane and has the nice smarmy commentary coming from a liberal who thinks her "argumentation" style is in-depth research.

Suspicious that shit shit is released by some unknown bitch with one previous article after that leaked recording today

>stupid man
>smart person

Subtle

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE LMAO XDDDD

no but Tabatha Sousey is a kike whore

this is one of the most assblasted headlines I've ever seen lmao

He needs to not name the Jew. In fact, promoting the competence of Jews is about the most appropriate thing to do when confronted about the JQ. Mad little Aryan boy? You best clean your fucking room and pursue truth so that one day you have the power stand up to bad influences in your society. Seriously the moment he has an opinion on the matter the second his career is diminished, one of his biggest fears and a promise by an army of people who can so far only write very dumb articles like this and turn off only those who stumble across their no name website before being told about it in earnest by a trusted friend.

ShareBlue is dishing out real shillbux for hitpieces now?

what leaked recording

>the stupid man's smart person

What would even make somebody write this?

Oh yeah. Gavin McInnes made fun of her on his show a little bit a few weeks ago.

>some dude who gives a bit of wisdom to literal man children, and help gets them off their ass
>contemporary “journalists” and news agencies can’t have young men acting and thinking with purpose
>[SHUT IT DOWN efforts intensify]

Muh noggin’

No, I don't even like Peterson but that headline is obviously loaded as shit. Implying if you like Peterson you are stupid. Why is everyone so fucking passive aggressive these days? Even headlines kek.

Underrated observation

Yeah this

>archive.fo/7nTbU

I feel stupider now for having read this.

Some teacher used a JP video in her lecture, then she got put in front of a radical SJW kangaroo court who accused her of transphobia, she recorded the whole thing and gave it to the media

link it leaf

Ripping off joke about stephen fry and trying to use it self promote

Probably, his stuff is literal basic as FUCK self help. Like oh my god living in a dirty shithole makes you depressed?! Having a 5 year plan is useful?! BASED SCIENCE AUTIST AT IT AGAIN.

That said his theological study is legitimately fascinating, he is very intelligent, but the majority of his fanbase unironically watch Joe fucking Rogan so i have no qualms agreeing with the statement presented by OP, even if it's driven by ideological kvetching by leftists. Broken clock is right twice a day and all.

>Attacks MGTOW
>a white knight
>worships pussyjew
yep.

>The stupid man's smart person

Nah, that's John Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Bill Maher, etc.

I thought it was a TA.

Anyways, was she hot?

shut up faggot go buy his $10 personality test

Writer has over written everything so much it almost could be a comedy/paraody

Faux intelligence, hard to follow the bitter rambling desu

yoooooooooo this is crazy accurate

Post link

youtube.com/watch?v=j-p5zeHoQmg No DrDisrespect is the two time, 1993, 1994. BACK TO BACK TWO TIME VIDEO GAME CHAMPION. The greatest man you would ever fucking lay your mind on.

In the first two paragraphs the author mentions Peterson was in the news recently without specifying for what, invokes the alt right as a boogeyman, and claims cultural Marxism is a conspiracy theory. I stopped reading pretty quickly. And sure enough no comments allowed on this article, surprise surprise...

>i am a christian
>i do not believe in the resurrection
Jungian Gnostic heretic filth. Burn him.

globalnews.ca/video/3867811/extended-excerpts-from-secretly-recorded-meeting-between-wilfrid-laurier-university-grad-student-and-faculty
yes

globalnews.ca/news/3868080/laurier-accused-of-censorship-after-ta-reprimanded-for-playing-gender-pronoun-debate-clip/

She is 7/10 qt

Here
>globalnews.ca/video/3867811/extended-excerpts-from-secretly-recorded-meeting-between-wilfrid-laurier-university-grad-student-and-faculty

Even if he is , at least he's engaging society at large in an attempt to make the culture better.

Most academics work may as well not have been written since it will never see the light of day outside of some buttfuck journal.

SHE BEATS HER HUSBAND

>didju uh... didju know that... it is impossible to kiss yourself anywhere but on the lips in a mirror

WE WUZ KANGZ

Fuckin hell lads

>categorizing people using a smart or stupid dichotomy
What a stupid thing to do

>But since calling a certain University of Toronto professor “Jordan Pea-Headerson” is apparently the only thing standing between us and non-stop collectivist potato farming,

This is one booty bothered journalista. There is no salve that could sooth the inferno of her fundament.

Seriously

>promoting the competence of Jews
> power stand up to bad influences in your society.
Choose one.

So, the big secret about how evil he is is the fact he won't call someone Zhe. Then she proceeds to call him names. Peterson BTFO!!!

I only got 2 minutes into that. Jesus Christ what the fuck is going on here

This. (((They))) fear real men.

I think the passive-aggressive nature of everything stems from the perversion of sexuality. That fucking snark and aggression of WASP/jew women is so poisonous to me, they are basically the only people who talk like the lady in this article. I realize its all more complicated than that, but functionally it all just seems so ruined on a societal level and irreversibly so regarding sexuality here.

Poor Dave. He's such a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppuMaQ4hZE4

I'd stick my dick in her, if ya know what I mean.

Yes. He's literally a dumb fuck who milks ignorant retarded teenagers for Patreon bucks by regurgitating garbage. Fuck nu/pol/ for listening to this faggot.

you must be one of those nazi fascists in the white house, go Sup Forums your sexism somewhere else

It started like a year ago

>I'd stick my dick in her, if ya know what I mean.

I'd commit unspeakable crimes just to have her turn around and meet my in the eyes with joyful smile for a split second before she realizes I'm not who she was expecting but rather a complete stranger who she then ignores.

So you're saying this is a classic case of projection?

The worst part is how the social justice brigade is clearly having the time of their lives beating down this poor girl with religious impunity for thinking and trying to teach the Wrong things

I made it passed problematic, dropped it at toxic climate

>carl jung
>nietzsche
>the bible
>dostoyevsky
>among many others
>garbage

yes

I wish I hadn't listened to this, jeez louise

>macleans.ca/opinion/is-jordan-peterson-the-stupid-mans-smart-person/
>Haha what a retard he thinks there's an actual attack on free speech and the rights of the individual!
>smug_bitch.png
MORE ABOUT FREE SPEECH
>In the U.S.’s debate over free-speech politics, Black Americans lose
>How free expression is being gagged by anti-Trump backlash
>The ethics of restricting speech on social media

THEY CAN'T EVEN MAINTAIN THE APPEARANCE OF NARRATIVE COHERENCE

No. He's smart. He sometimes speaks on things he isn't educated on (doing a biblical lecture series on the OT when it's your first time reading most of it is pretty bad) but what he knows he knows well.

Peterson took actual risks whereas most intellectuals live and die by peer approval which leads to the herd mentality. Fuck that Tabatha cunt desu.

Jews run the world Sponsored by carl's JR Sec state

He is the smart person stupid people like Tabatha devote their careers to

what do you think was his dumbest video?

>Foley is an atheist
Why did they include that there?

> Maclean's

Check out Scott Gilmore while you're there. He's trying to pay the rent via hysterical America bashing. I'm surprised Sup Forums hasn't had more to say about him, but then again Maclean's is a dying rag that's largely forgotten in its home country.

>Watching his videos, it’s easy to conclude that Dr. Jordan Eggman exhibits the first documented case of the male-cry voice.
>One has to wonder why Dr. Pettyson felt the need to resort to artificial intelligence.
I dont even like peterson but does it get any more childish than this?

I'm gonna rofl, didn't know much about why I lived a moral life before 100 hours of JBP... Tell you one thing though, nasty Jewish buckos have it coming. Good Jews are alright, but people who do not share the most modern human ancestors should be sterilized so we can move forward. See I don't suck the guys dick or anything.

I think you're missing the point. If asked about the JQ, It would be appropriate to point out that it's quite a feat that they've gotten so elite, and it must be through personal responsibility and competence. Likewise, anybody looking to fight it should work on oneself instead of looking for anyone else to do it for him. The point I think can be TL;DR into "Jews clean their rooms just fine; why can't you?"

>Tabatha Southey
She divorced Dave Foley and basically destroyed his life.

Ok first of all

firebomb canada

You're a faggot, consider suicide.

Jordan Peterson is Dr. William Luther Pierce lite.

Good overall message, a race realist, but Peterson doesn't name the Jew, get angry, or advocate redirecting your anger towards putting your life in order like Pierce does. I wonder if Peterson is familiar with Pierce and has taken this position intentionally.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ozSseAt0eA&index=38&list=PLlwsnDfa639mVMNShraZ-UxZq8TF1aXOQ

As an individual not responsible for waking the masses I choose the second bitter blinded fagbro

>You're a faggot, consider suicide.
He shouldn't consider it, he should prioritize it.

>150156145
Sort yourself out or neck yourself.

It is Bill Nye. Normies don't even understand Black Science Guy.

As far as Peterson goes, he makes some good points, but he is a total cuck when it counts, and his brand of psychology is pseudoscience bullshit.

>As a child, I was always a bit uncomfortable when my parents’ friends asked me to call them “Auntie.” I was pretty sure there was no peer-reviewed literature supporting this familial relationship, but it never occurred to me to attempt to politicize, let alone monetize, my unease. I certainly never accused “Auntie June” of trying to undermine Western civilization in the service of a post-modern neo-Marxist agenda every time she brought over a casserole. I wouldn’t have gotten any pudding.

Journalism is this easy.

why do namefags even exist. delete yourself chukie

Yes, but he's still pretty smart and a net positive

Where is spidey when you need him...

it's pretty typical to include a person's religion, if it is known, under the 'Personal Life' section on wikipedia

((( Tabitha s)))

no he isn't you dumb fucking lying shithead fucking god damn man seriously WLP would have fucking hated peterson.

Cognitive Dissonance of Jordan Peterson (& of Individualist in General)
youtube.com/watch?v=sVvSSmYra1Y

youtu.be/LsB5vHs_83Q?t=14m28s

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

youtu.be/a8zLcMGCedA

I am neutral about Jordan Peterson but the writer of this article is absolutely right, >90% of JB's fanbase is full of literal manchildren who lack any capacity of introspection and intellectual ability, otherwise they wouldn't need to pay patreonbucks so this Canadian ex-alcoholic becomes their quarter age crisis replacement dad.

In the end, yes, it's mostly stupid men who can't into society who listen to him, the kind that takes online IQ tests and posts on Sup Forums about reviving white supremacy.

Something I don't get is the argument that his stuff is basic. Does it matter if its basic if it help a ton of people. Just because you have figured out your life and got shit together doesn't mean others have.

it has been going on for months already and they always bring up the patreon

it's hilarious

Yeah you got me. I have never actually listened to Peterson. I have actually just been using every opportunity I could to shill WLP to all the newfags.

Fuck fuck fuck shit shit shit
I know your guy better than you do....
Here's A BUNCH OF FUCKING LINKS

He is a champion but he's made a few errors lately, namely:

>banning faith for not asking "tough" questions
and
>lets create a website that tells you if a course is marxist/post-modern so therefore you can avoid it

These were some pretty bad anti-free speech mistakes that he made. luckily he threw the website to the side (for now). He has had a whirlwind year so really these are minor faux-pas. He just needs to reinforce that free speech means everything. His sort yourself out routine is something everyone needs to hear. Maps of Meaning lectures are great. I haven't gone deep on his bible stuff yet (outside of podcast interviews) but he is rationalising the core values in a very authentic and useful way.

Overall, an important figure dispelling the leftism that is taking over academia. One amongst many but still very valuable.