#AUSPOL Warm beer edition

Good ay lads. Its that time of day again. Hope you been staying nice and cool in this hot weather.
>Government cancels sitting week to deal with SSM vote, clean up citizenship mess
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-20/government-cancels-week-of-sitting-for-house-of-representatives/9167950

>Tatts has thrown cash donations at political parties during Lottoland campaign
heraldsun.com.au/news/tatts-has-thrown-cash-donations-at-political-parties-during-lottoland-campaign/news-story/59056f6cfb47b8015b890b4fa8068381

>Queensland election 2017 live: ‘We’ll never have zero debt’
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/queensland-election-2017-live/news-story/6c951be8e6c7aac54339d63984d63dfe

>Labor sees Bennelong vote signalling end of Malcolm Turnbull
afr.com/news/politics/national/labor-sees-bennelong-vote-signalling-end-of-malcolm-turnbull-20171118-gzoae6

>Housing supply alone won't fix the affordability crisis, modelling shows
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/housing-supply-alone-wont-fix-the-affordability-crisis-modelling-shows-20171119-gzobxa.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/31/canada-immigration-quota-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is this bugman going to be voted out?

>hot weather
>november
>forget i live in the us and it's fucking cold as shit now

Never. He's controlled opposition ensuring a labor victory

tequila is fucking disgusting shit

>Tatts has thrown cash donations at political parties during Lottoland campaign

Lottoland is the superior business model and Tatts can't handle it. They could raise their prizes (and lower odds of winning) to compete with the outlandish Lottoland prizes but I suppose it's cheaper and easier to bribe pollies. I hope they're put out of business desu

Thinking about voting labor in the qld election

Are Indians and Pakis the cancer fucking over the career hopes of gen Y in white collar or tech jobs? They often cheat or outright bribe during their education for assignments and tests or flat out lie on their resumes. God help you if they get a managerial position they often end up replacing everyone there with more Indians.

don't do it you commie fuck

Nah they aren't that bad. Its more Labor that are ensuring there won't BE anymore generations.

Why do u cucks take in so many immigrants?

Its da joooooooos ya fucking leaf bastard

Fuck your thread, the weather here is terrible atm.
That's what should matter most. The weather. FUUUUCK this weather. Can't wait for winter, there'll actually be some clouds for fucks sake. You'll find no clouds in this weather tho. No no, just heat more heat and heat. Fucking Australia can I think of a country with a more cucked weather?

Seriously I don't know what your country is thinking. I swear Conservatives are even worse than Liberals on immigration.

FNQ here, voting for KAP this state election.

when he loses the next election, he'll resign in his concession speech, but never accept the fact that he stole leadership with an outstanding majority and completely squandered it. He'll continue to draw a generous pension, despite already being a multi millionaire just to fuck over the voters. Hopefully he'll die painfully of colon cancer.

Thats rich coming from you.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/31/canada-immigration-quota-2017

Don't trust non whites

What's for dinner lads?

hate to break it to you, our liberals ARE our "conservatives"
any further right than democratic egalitarian and you might as well be fucking Julius Evola to the ideologues in this hellhole

Man FUUUUCK this weather.

onion juice and raw milk

I wish these people would just fix the fucking NBN already. Nobody cares about gay marriage.

Thinking probably scrambled eggs sounds good.

fuck off u young liberal faggot

no, fuck you old man. NEVER call me a liberal again or you'll taste the pain.
You can't keep voting for gibs forever. The only thing that democratic process can further at the moment is ideological promotion

Man the weather guys... its just so HOT. Cant stand it. I think I'm gonna... I think I'm gonna pass out.

BUMP
Where is the real money down under, mates?
Oil? Mines?

> you'll taste the pain.
try it bud and ill call the cops

Its all in the horses.

fuck tryna quit ciggies is shit ay lads

speak English and cultivate some willpower you fucking mongrel

Especially when its so HOT. Man I wanna turn an aircon on but I ain't got one, sucks so much man.

You meant houses? Or are we talking equestrians?
How the fuck could horses make you money?

Indians, blaques and shitskins are ruining Australia due to cultural maxism being pushed by mass media, pop culture and the educational system. Millenials need to be shown the truth otherwise white Australia will be eradicated in less than a generation.

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER
DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER

The Australian Drinking Water Guidelines allows a maximum level up to 1.5 parts per million. Fluoride has been added to water supplies in NSW commencing with Yass in 1956. In NSW alone there are more than 50 years of experience providing effective and safe water fluoridation.

1.5 PPM is 2x the amount in my local water "treatment" facility.
1.5 ppm fluoride dosage is RIDICULOUS and will make you RETARDED.
FILTER YOUR WATER FOR ALL YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

I shed a tear thinking about how much this beautiful country has changed in such a short amount of time.

What's happening lads? I hope yas are alright

Yes but first the heat, the weather that is needs to be addressed. It got as high as 34C today!

fuck you ya fucken poofter

Time to start beer #5 fellas

mate i hate the hot weather so much, why does everyone on social media a fuckwit and post so much bullshit about summer being so good?

Mate can you go back to whatever shitty country you cake from real fucking quick 34° isn't even that bad

Buy $3.50 10 litre casks of bpa free water at woolies. Never drink municipal tap water, even if its supposedly "filtered"

God I wish this were me

Better hope its an import, mate.
Aussie brews likely gunna be contaminated with all the birth control pill run off and fluoride a jew could possibly sell ya!

You are weak and deserve the rope

Hotdogs. I've got mustard, sauerkraut, thick pork butcher sausages. I'll put some fried onion on too

Good advice, mate. You still absorb fluoride in the water you wash your face and hair with, though.
You lads need to bomb the water treatment facility where the jews are selling your govt. fluoride by the boatload.
Not even LARPing, desu.
Bomb the fluoride vendor/water treatment plant.
Pay a jihadi to do it, if you gotta.

>itt: buy bottled water and beer, it's totally red-pilled, my fellow cunts

I wonder who's behind this thread?

I get my water from a bore so no fluoride. Don't trust that shit

Oy vey bad goyim! Buy my prepackaged and wasteful products now

Charles Manson just died lads

Beer is degenerate if you're an addict.
Bottled water is degenerate because of the plastics.
Filtering your water so it's just H2O is the most redpilled you could be beyond bombing Israel yourself.

F

Flouride is important for preventing tooth decay. Its an essential compound

thank you based gommunist

Nice try, bolshevik scum.
Fluoride literally overtakes iodine in your body and makes you less virile, less energized and more retarded.
I KNOW you ARE a FLUORIDE SALESMAN KIKE.
So why dont you kill yourself?

Based JIDFanon dropping the REAL redpills

who /Roma/ here?

Bullshit. Fluoride causes cancer. It's one of many way the elite control the population

10 litre casks arent bottles fuck face, beer gives you megadoses of estrogen via HOPS. Drink your tap water, its fulls of good stuff that will keep you and your teeth healthy goy, disregard the fact that most aussie water is recycled and contains chemicals that are pissed out by over medicated boomers and undesirables.

Redpill me Sydney.
Do you have to be rich nigger to live there or can your average middle class Anglo find a home?

Name something more pozzed than a lower class person who joins the Young Liberals

>>Government cancels sitting week to deal with SSM vote, clean up citizenship mess
How does cancelling a week of sitting help them progress the SSM bill?

Uncle lives there, cold place in winter he says. Sunshine coast here

Flourine the element is a base, it works to neutralise the acids that are in your food (mild acids but acid nonetheless).
Its like a pH balance. Unless you wanna eat literal chlorine then you wont get the same effect. Pro tip its also in your toothpaste

>People vote for the liberals in 2017
For what purpose? They fuck us with immigrants and they don't even give us free shieeet like Labor does.

BUT THE W E A T H E R
E
A
T
H
E
R

Your real flag is israel isn't it?

I use fluoride FREE toothpaste

You can rent or take out a mortgage youll never pay off unless hyperinflation.

Mortgages of $1-2m are the norm like in Toronto. Most mortgagees will never pay the princiapl off. They'll sell when they retire, pay the remainder to the bank.

Thanks nigger.
Pro tip fluoride is also in none of the exploding camel cavalry who are surrounding your grandpas rape dungeon in the middle of the desert.
Soon.

>BEATHER

Cause they're the party of the rich kids at USYD and if you're a poorfag at USYD you start to believe if you hang with them they'll give you shekels.

I've seen it lad. Pozzed as fuck.

Either that or the local Israeli embassy in your country of choice in any nation.

Probably studying abroad in Melbourne next year. I hear it's full of chink gangs, artsy whores and faggots. I'm fine with the artsy liberal whores, but gangs of gooks? I'm used to being able to carry in Ameriburger, can I even buy a knife in Aus?

Im at UniSA and there's literally no politics aside from the Marxist faggotry posters which are everywhere but no one actually takes seriously

sure, if it were only trace elements of flourine it wouldn't be so bad.
It's ironic that you mention chlorine, because the flourine doesn't just exist as an element. Compounds such as chlorine triflouride are omnipresent in drinking water, which is easily toxic in even miniscule doses given the period over which water must be consumed (forever).

straya
then youre getting little effect from toothpaste. its literally the reason that we have toothpaste and dont just brush our teeth with water.

nigga what

No youre fucked cunt enjoy getting culturally enriched whiteboi

I heard melbourne is literal chimp rape gangs selling heroin like candy.
If I move over there I'm staying in the whiter parts.
Hoping Syndey or Adelaide or even Brisbane is white enough.
Melbourne looks alright but I'm not dealing with pic related.
I had a friend who died from heroin. Shits no fucking joke.
KILL YOUR LOCAL HEROIN DEALER.

What does auspol think of Based Nick refusing to appease muzzie apologists and play in Israel

I just wanna fuck Ausi girls and live the beach life for a semester, not deal with fucking chinks. Fuck this world, race war when?

have fun not seeing another white man for months at a time
it's that bad in melbourne universities

Gonna have some beef stroganoff.

You can't carry. You literally cannot carry a knife, pepper spray or Tazer.
lol bullshit. There are no political shows in Adelaide (I am shocked that we got Milo), but don't fool yourself about our universities. They are definitely brainwashing centres.

Stop LARPing like you care about anyones teeth you fuckin hebe.

whats he do? i probably know him.

>sure, if it were only trace elements of flourine it wouldn't be so bad.
there is very little in water. It cant exist in elemental form. Its a gas, so it has to bond with another atom to form flouride or another compound.

Chlorine triflouride has a boiling point of 11 degrees celcius...... Its not in your water

Phosphorus is a different element to flourine.
They used to make white phosphorus with sulfide is thats what youre talking about. But also sulfur is a different element

What the fuck happened to you guys...? Honestly I'm not even baiting, if it weren't for our vast redneck population we'd be in the same boat, but how the fuck did we get here. The Aussie I knew from history and literature was the epitome of a man, what the fuck happened?

Still going... neck yourself you cunt

Best flouride free tooth paste is a brand called red seal "herbal" made in NZ and is about $3.50 at coles

Honestly reconsidering...

Painting last time i heard. Names Ashley

use your fists you fucking pussy. Just a word of warning i live in melbourne and everytime me and my mates see a yank on a night out we mob him.

You will have to make your own knife from a toothbrush and hide it up your ass so the guards don't find it.

It's like this... You hear all about the Bushrangers and convicts in Australian folklore, but you don't hear about all the English nerds who came here and built up an extension of UK culture.

See how the UK is pozzed? We are the same way. Except we have larrikins running around, great grand children of bushrangers and convicts. But the rules are still UKuck.

You can't use your fist when its 3+ vs 1, and I'm assuming the chinks all have typical dirt gang weapons.

You should've come to Sydney. Its more expensive but we don't have any niggers.