Black Clover

Chapter 88.

Have a thanks OP

>LN character is actually important to the main plot
Who seriously thought this was a good idea?

At least he seems like a cool looking character

I don't like that they literally used the same group/magic combinations to beat her as they beat Vetto. I was thinking Tabata was doing the same group to show that this magic combination won't work every time but he actually fucking let them beat her.

I thought WNE and Diamond Kingdom were working together but this makes it clear they aren't. This is the biggest plot convenience in this manga so far. Both groups show up to attack the same kingdom, at the same time and from different sides of the forest.

>biggest plot convenience so far

are you forgetting when Asta found a new magic sword on the other side of a brick wall he happened to break through during a fight

>in a magic dungeon
>in the treasure vault
>shit ton of rare magic items around
>finds an anti magic sword
Not that big of a plot convenience as you make it sound.

>88 chapters on this shit
>Literally no community on Sup Forums
LOL

Fucking autistic inbreds and their shitty manga go fucking read MHA like a decent human being or take you filth and leave Sup Forums

Less shit posting this way

here's a (you)

But seriously why is this guy introduced in the LN if he is playing such a big role?
This doesn't make any sense.

The next few chapters will be even shittier than the previous ones.
>You remember that time i trained you faggots and did THAT in the LN
>No, not THAT in the LN
>Exactly, THAT in the LN, or maybe THIS in the LN could help too
>YOU WILL DIE FOR DOING THIS in the LN AND THAT in the LN

Failure thread for a failure manga read by failures

I don't want to feel sorry for theses guys but I can't help but to do

There's nothing to discuss, the arcs are pretty straightforward and, well, the story isn't particularly new or intriguing.

I personally like it this way, less shitposting.

Tabata works in mysterious ways.

I'm a sucker for combination attacks. Most Shonen hype up the power of friendship but in the end the MC always wins his fights by himself. The fact that Asta needed help to pull this off makes his victory more credible to me.

>Novel character is actually really important
Why is this allowed?

Just buy the novel!

Its a legit strat, plus im sure he will get more team combos later. you know to bond with the rest of the guild.

The fuck is going on?

I dont think I am gonna follow anymore, too confusing

I like combinations and teamwork too but I don't like that the magic combinations used now is basically the exact same as the fight with Vetto. Start off with Noelle's water dragon, then Asta + portals and strings. It was way more interesting in the water temple too. This fight just ended too quickly and Fana was a huge disappointment.

the strat is too op now. Noone could beat them. I was hoping that Tabata was showing us the same combination again and show that it's not gonna work everytime by having Fana beat them but now I'm disappointed by how easily she lost and with the same method but less interesting as Vetto

Fana was weakest of the bunch. I doubt it would work on Liar.

Fana has one of the 4 magic elementals and has 2 elements of magic. Not to mention that she was fighting on par with magic captains before. She should've been stronger than Vetto imo

I don't even see how Liar could beat this combination unless he has some broken magic. They beat Vetto, a melee attacker, and they beat Fana, a ranged aoe magic user. What's left? Even speed might not work because of the insane mobility this combination has.

She's inexperienced.

Like user here said she has the power but doesn't have the experience to back it up, and she also is crazy. Her way of fighting is just overpowering people.

Anyone read the LN?

I sorta appreciated this a little bit more when I just realized it's a pure battle shonen.

Like, completely pure. It's basically a series for those wanting to see battle shonen cliches and nothing else. And in that market, it succeeds.

Fucking Viz.

And yet somehow it still manages to be confusing with all this LN shit.

From what I can tell Sword guy is a Diamond kingdom deserter who trained Marth & pals then hung out with Black bulls and taught Aster some sword stuff.

Pretty much part of it. Also, the black haired girl came to retrieve him and the witch women but shit went down and is now also on the run with them. You can go to the Japanese Amazon page for the novel and look at one of the reviews which gives a brief synopsis of the chapters. All you have to do is turn on the page translator and you will get a (still vague) idea of what is going on. Just a suggestion that I also made somewhere else.

^Correct recipient of last comment

All Black Clover volumes getting reprints next week

2016 full year sales coming out within the next few days, I wonder where BC will place.

Was it sold out?