Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't find them attractive.

Aids

>i dont find them attractive
fag

Bestiality is wrong.

Engaged to one. She's sleeping in the other room.

Whenever I'm with my dad, everyone always comments on how similar we look
Whenever I'm with my mom, the same thing happens
I want that to happen with my kids

This guy looks like all the Jews I know, seriously. This is what a Jew actually looks like in my mind. I only see the hideous ones on tv.

Doesn't look like kike

Maybe not but he looks like one to me. I am willing to bet he is. I could name four Jews right now that look exactly like this guy but you wouldn't know them.

Why can't we just let you ungrateful bitches get wiped out? Take all the tech and pull out. No more bitch korea.

They smell like shit and coconut oil

Don't want aids

This. Don't fuck chimps , kiddos!

Because they are niggers.

because I dont want to deal with her black family.

Because I'm not into bestiality.

Trudeau, stop projecting. Faggot.

i guess id fuck some of the bleached ones, but dating one would be far too embarassing both for myself, as well as my family. sorry niggers.

damn shes quick already trying to find his wallet

If you date a Korean girl there's a good chance you'll spend lots of time with her Korean friends, guys and girls, you guys are lots of fun.
If you date a Black girl you'll probably end up spending lots of time with Black people, many of them are insane violent animals, you are literally putting yourself in danger.
Also this is one of the many reasons Asian women are sought after, not just hotness, not just attitude, but also less chance of weird, violent, annoying friends.

why dont you set an example and go soy sauce on rice? what? no? ok.

Blacks can't cook an onion right.

They have a nice body

95% of black women don't look anything like this. They are typically fat hambeasts or have disgusting noses.

then burn the rice yourself and fuck off. your race doesn't matter in the long run, so enjoy all the obese crusted pussy all you want. animal.

Who says I don't? I'm not going to let the autistic screeching of anonymous posters on an image board constrain my love life.

Everyone else's concern was legitimate, like monkey aids, chile support for her keedz,etc.
Yours is "Vagina's are icky".

The majority have at least one STD and a kid by 21. On top of that they are even more materialistic than normal girls.

98% white population in my city

Women don't find me attractive.

Unlike your women who look like sheetrock. I hope kim nukes you. A worthless country we shouldn't prop up. And kill that faggot kpop star before i drop the bomb.

Where do I even find one who is OK with the fact that I am a truNEET and ugly?

Are there dating sites for that?

If you say so

>Says Amerimutt
ayy lmao

If you're white it would be okay

Been married for 20 years, but also don't want herpes.

Also, they have hands like sandpaper, and smell like shit.

>Germany's idea of white

I said stop projecting, trudeau. Faggot. Bitch. Queer.leaf. shoo shoo

There's an app called Grindr.
I'm sure it's popular in Sweden.

Cause they're ugly

Black women just think I am a fucken white dog.

There aren't alot of African women here where I live. Only indians and aboriginals.

I am. So where are they? And can they make me babies non-stop?

Let me tell you exactly what it means to date a black chick
>extreme jealousy. Be ready to send a picture to prove you're out with the boys and not with some side ho
>after the first kid (god forbid) expect her weight to balloon
>constantlt expecting treats
will spend all your money on frivolous shit
>shit cooking skills
>shit mothers. Will let your mutt kid turn into a complete shithead
>dont even think about touching her hair. Gotta conserve that weave and braids

Seoul is wiped from the map in 3, 2, 1,

I don't like the smell of coco-butter.

>2017
>dating women

all the world's problems would be fixed if men stopped giving roasties money for nothing

They're fucking terrifying. No telling what diseases. Smelly poo. Fake hair. No really that shit is always fake. Dat is someone elses hair.
Also ugly like man.

they stink and aren't attractive why the fuck do you think all black males will pork the fattest hambeast as long as it's white. dumb shit korean

A leaf uses grindr. Keep it up justin.

Try it user

The only good looking black girls are mostly white. My family would also disown my for shitting out blackinese babies.

I do sometimes. But they have to prove themselves to be closer to human than gorilla because I'm just not all that in to bestiality.

The really hot ones have white bone structure, speak a language properly*, have a real 5-year plan that isn't just some vague bullshit about "makin' dollas bitch!", have a pattern of life-long self education, are organized, manage their time properly, don't accumulate shiny shit like a magpie, etc. In short, they are fucking humans with an interesting feature that makes them exotic.

Basically, nigger unicorns.

Very rare in the wild. If found, catch for study.

[*Niggers who think they can speak Japanese fuck it up, think they can speak German fuck it up, think they can speak English fuck it up -- I am convinced nignog is its own linguistic handicap, and it pisses me off because it has taken a lot of time for ME to gain fluency in all three, so why can't those fuckers gain fluency in one?]

>>[*Niggers who think they can speak Japanese fuck it up, think they can speak German fuck it up, think they can speak English fuck it up -- I am convinced nignog is its own linguistic handicap, and it pisses me off because it has taken a lot of time for ME to gain fluency in all three, so why can't those fuckers gain fluency in one?]
Really??

I'm not a fan of
Bestiality
Aids
having low IQ offspring

Yes. So far the percentage of niggers who can speak proper English (or American, whatever) has been close to 1% or so. They are generally incapable of escaping weird niggerisms in their speech. Not the same with redneck Americans, though. They can flip a switch and speak just like the "regionless diction" voice you get in language class -- and then go right back to local dialect. Niggers are stuck in something like extreme local dialect and have an impossible time making (distinguishing among) expository, argumentative, and interrogative statements.

In Japanese the same problem comes up, but exacerbated by their inability to stick to the 5 vowel sounds we have. A lot of people have trouble pronouncing Japanese until they learn kana properly -- and that usually fixes diction once the brain knows from multiple angles that there are only a few legal vowel sounds. But not niggers (or Indians, actually, they are hard to understand also, but it is usually more rhythm and trying to talk too fast). Niggers fuck up the rhythm, the vowels, make up weird words that don't mean anything on the spot (different weird words each time, too) cannot conjugate at all, fuck up particle order (or omit them entirely, more often, which makes any sentence semantic soup)... and then get UPSET when you can't understand what they say.

There is some golden developmental moment that must simply be missed in the development of most nigger brains. I don't know what it is, but something goes haywire with 99% of them.

This obviously leaves very few black women worth dating, because to find the black women you have to wade through an ocean of niggers.

100% have fucked black guys

100 have fucked white girls

I don't want my children to be niggers.

You idiots don't know what you are talking about.

I dated a half black girl in highschool for about a year. Despite being with me and being half white herself she would say shit like "all whites in africa should be killed" and other such blatent racist nonsense. Her IQ wasnt low either, it was measured at 142. The culture is toxic and should be avoided whenever possible.

You just made all of that up

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

im asexual

Can't get over the smell
Can't get past the gross skin and hair
Aids

Most are niggers, ugly, lazy and stupid. The few pretty ones are golddigging whores on steroids. Attractive black women that aren't niggers and/or whores are as rare as unicorns.

Black women are such trash even black men will fuck a fat white chick rather than a black woman, it should tell you something.

No they don’t. Most of them look like pic related