What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/What the fuck is problem/type/op/
femininebeauty.info/feminine-vs-masculine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too perfect

Nothing.

She wanted the dick. Not anyone in particular, just any dick.

Best girl

Literal narcissistic personality disorder mostly.

she was a total fucking bitch

She wasn't Rei

She's all Tsun and no Dere.

That's foreplay right there.

I'm so fucking sick of this series.

She doesn't have good parents to help and support her.

She was the most unstable person in a series of unstable people. While some others were able to cope with their problems, she was not. To make things worse, she hid her problems behind a wall of anger. Even people who are compassionate to others would have given up on her.

>she wasn't a toilet

So no problem at all?

>What the fuck was X's problem
Where did this forced meme originate

Then you are just not strong enough.

Is she too strong, are you too weak.

I don't even think it's a meme.

Just a menstruating nazi bitch

real talk, if Shinji fucked her, would that have fixed Asuka?

beta japanese men

seriously, this was the only problem.

Oh really?
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/What the fuck is problem/type/op/

She was best girl.

Snooty

>was
Still is

Before I actually watched Evangelion, I thought Asuka is cool. But honestly, she's a complete semi-sociopathic bitch that wants to project all her problems on to other people. Any attempt to make her seem like some deep caring individual is folly.

Mommy issues

She also acts like a real 14 year old girl. Which means she's a self centered bitch. Even without all her traumatic issues of the past, she would still be an annoying girl.

I deal with 14 year old girls daily, can confirm Asuka is pretty darn close to life-like. People who say she's unrealistic have never spoken to girls of that age.

Sup Forums really makes you hate EVA after all the threads

>Before I actually watched Evangelion, I thought Asuka is cool
This reads like bait

She projects her insecurities onto others.

all crazy needs is a good dicking ;)

>I deal with 14 year old girls daily

> teachers, mentors and coaches don't exist

Actually, a bunch of female cousins live at my house. They bring friends often, so I get spectrum too. And no, it's not a glamorous as it sounds.

Auska is a white nigger

She's a woman

When did you realize that your life is a shitty harem LN adaptation?

If it was, the least I could hope for would be falling on them in lewd ways. Instead, all I get is my aunt hitting on me. This world is merciless, kids. Remember that.

>Eva had no likeable female characters. not one.
prove me wrong

Misato was fine. Mostly because she actually showed her flaws and accepted the flaws of others.

Payment for the view.Cheap wasnt it?

Please die

Nice blog. Where can I subscribe?

For all the people saying Shinji being a beta male is the issue, didn't every guy her age hated her personality?

She's not an angel to anyone with the exceptions of adult figures. She can't even get along with Rei who is ignored by the entire cast and doesn't complain.

To me that's indefensible, she's the one at fault.

Why are boys such perverts!

Mommy issues.

Says the girl who is trying everything she can to get a guys dick.

not slav enough

>What was her problem
She actually wanted the dick, no lie

she's German and Japanese, the autism genes are too strong.

There we go.

>3DPD posting
>ebin dick jokes
Fuck off.

Well, her mom went crazy and started to completely ignore her, while pretending that a doll was her daughter. Then little Asuka walked in on mommy dearest after she hanged herself.

As one might imagine, this left some deep psychological scarring on little Asuka.

She has a very abrasive personality, which does two things:

It keeps others at bay. "The hedgehog's dilemma" is something that is brought up a number of times in Eva. Asuka keeps people from getting too close (and thus being in a position to hurt her) by being a bitch. "No one is going to get close enough to hurt me as badly as mommy did."

It also works to boost her own ego. See: the classic bully. Asuka has zero internal sense of self worth - she gets all of her self worth from external sources. By belittling and tearing down others, she makes herself seem better in comparison. "Stupid Shinji is so stupid and slow. I am clearly superior to him, and by openly pointing this out, everyone else will see how bad he is, and how much better I am!"

Being abandoned by one she relied upon and trusted caused her to develop an extremely strong sense of self-reliance. She is extremely concerned about being able to do stuff on her own - this way no one can hurt her by letting her down. She hates receiving help or aid from anyone else, as in her mind this means she is weak and dependent upon others - and vulnerable to being let down again. This is why Shinji "swooping in to save the day" pisses her off so badly.

As previously mentioned, she has zero internal sense of self worth; in her mind, her mother didn't love her, so she must not have been worth it. She craves attention, approval, and a sense of being needed. She enjoys being an Eva pilot because it makes her elite, in demand, useful, valuable - everyone loves her and needs her and wants to be around her and is so nice to her and so on. All of her self-identity is tied up in being an Eva pilot.

(1/2)

Fuck off

Her mother's soul was ripped out of the body and put in a robot, and the result traumatized her irreparably in a post-apocalyptic world with no psychiatric care. And then she was thrown in life-or-death situations.

Fellow Asukafag, take my energy!

(2/2)

When Shinji manages to 'save the day' her 'obvious superiority' starts sounding a little hollow. Her artificially massive ego is the only thing that is keeping her going. With loss of ego and confidence, her sync rates start to drop, as what is keeping her going is starting to crumble.

Getting mindraped by the glowy angel only accelerates things - she is forced to think about stuff she tries very hard to suppress. Eventually she can't sync at all, and is utterly devastated by it - who would want someone so worthless, that they can't even pilot an Eva? Hence the comatose levels of depression setting in - everything she values about herself is no more.

What is Asuka teaching?

ponos
vagoo
stick it in

Who is this semen demon?

Looks like the greenhouse gas effect.

pic related
>wtf i love asuka now

Shinji + Mana = Disaster. (Girlfriend of steel) ugh

your version is higher quality.

Reverse image search is your friend

Its the best you'll get from a PS2

Mommy issues through the roof.

big nose.......

She was stuck in a shitty show.

Pretty sure it was originally a Sup Forums meme.

It's in the same vein as "what did he/she mean by this?"

Rei is highly likable.

not in Sup Forums they dont.

Yui. Best girl, so best that the entire Earth's population died for her, literally.

Well, for one thing she was an Anno character stuck in his series about himself.

Imagine that for one moment. Imagine playing a game where Anno is the lead artist, gameplay programmer, mechanical designer and producer. Except the game doesn't end. There's no off switch and you're stuck with being your character, drowned, locked in a barrel, unborn, thrown into a volcano and shot, over and over again.

was mindraped by angels
wasnt bodyraped by Kaji
wasnt best girl in Original Series, isnt best Girl in Rebuild

it was always too late for her

She's a stupid cunt. Also she's jealous of Rei because she can tell she's better.

Everything. But that was in Shinji's mind. She's the last person he would run to out of desperation and she reacts as he believes she would, saying the things he believes about himself. Asuka has issues but that scene is about Shinji's issues.

asuka is a filthy gaijin

Anyone disparaging Asuka has to apologize right now!

german kamerad spotted

everybody knows

she wanted his D,he was too beta to give her the D

3DPD

get out!!!

Being unloved by her mother who killed herself, defensive af due to being unloved but being needy inside. Compared to shinji though, she was fine. Shinji is a mess. Also menstruation.

Asuka is strong enough to win against cock

>not wanting to bar hop with Misato
>implying she wasn't a genuine person and a bro
>implying she didn't care for others more than herself
Giddout

of course she is

she kicked three guys asses in the manga

Lack of hugs.

She is a spoiled brat
And a shitty pilot

is not a question of race, but of feminine beauty

femininebeauty.info/feminine-vs-masculine

look at this nigaa

Unlike bestgirl she had no character development.