Dog/Cats Repub/Dem debate part 2

Continue here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxb8WH0hoN8
imgur.com/gallery/nnDuB
cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/
youtu.be/ovIrEoYXvZc
youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM
youtu.be/KnkcBFMrqRg
youtu.be/YUhFiXr0O90
mnn.com/family/pets/photos/10-fascinating-facts-about-cats/cats-have-human-like-emotions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reposting since I didn't realize the other thread was dead.

My problem with dogs is mostly their fucking owners. Most dog owners are the scum of the fucking earth that have absolutely zero regard for other people.

They see absolutely no problem with letting their faggot dogs bark all day long for hours on end at everything that moves (and unfortunately even if they're good owners that keep a handle on that, the dogs will still act like shitheads while they're away from home), they let their dogs shit all over the fucking place and make walking through the neighborhood smell like trash, sometimes they even just let their dogs wander through the neighborhood where they get into trouble and attack people ala: Absolutely zero regard for others.

And they will become the most VINDICTIVE niggers on the planet if you dare ask them to keep a handle on their stupid fucking animal. They will take even the most kindly worded request to pick up their dog's shit or make it shut the fuck up as the most vile possible attack on their personal character. The extent to which people anthropomorphize their dumb fucking "fur babies" and treat them like their own children is astounding. Don't even get me started about all of the shitty dog breeds people gravitate towards, like nigger pitbulls, shitty little chihuahuas, and abominations of nature like pugs.

If rural folks want to own dogs, that's fine. But I genuinely think they should be banned within the city/suburbs. It just takes one fucking dog to ruin a neighborhood.

>tfw a dognigger calls you a soyboy
youtube.com/watch?v=vxb8WH0hoN8

who has a $7000 mattress?

dogs bark non stop because they aren't walked enough and are given no attention
good dog owners ALWAYS take a bag and clean that shit
good dog owners dont let their dogs stray

non dog owners are gay as fuck, mothers picking their kids up because pupper wants a pat 'oooh that vicious thing! keep it away!'
people are much worse at ruining neighborhoods, dog owners and non dog owners alike

This picture says it all.

Shit I didn't even want to spend 8 hundred on my king

>requiring excessive attention and care to not be life wrecking niggers
All dogs are pretty much roasties.

Laughing uncontrollably. Jesus christ.

>dogs bark non stop because they aren't walked enough and are given no attention
Or, you know, because it's their biological imperative.

I've known -plenty- of dogs that had wonderful owners that gave them a ton of attention and tried their best to discipline them when they barked at shit. That doesn't stop them from being dickheads that bark constantly as soon as they leave the house.

>good dog owners ALWAYS take a bag and clean that shit
>good dog owners dont let their dogs stray
And in my experience, most dog owners are not good owners. You're putting too much faith in the general populace to not be awful retards. For every one good dog owner that's 100 that bought a dog as a fashion accessory, or to have something "cute", but don't give a shit about putting in the effort to properly train it and take care of it.

>non dog owners are gay as fuck, mothers picking their kids up because pupper wants a pat 'oooh that vicious thing! keep it away!'
Oh come on, what kind of comment is this? You can not own a dog, and still be totally comfortable around them. I'd wager that's the case with most of the populace. Your example isn't that good in the first place, because mothers will often be overprotective no matter what, dog owner or not.

>people are much worse at ruining neighborhoods, dog owners and non dog owners alike
Sure. But dogs don't make things any better.

>liking cats
>owning the living fedora

>have 2 futon to sleep on
>sleep on my 50$ couch because its so fucking comfy

Fuck both of them

Just buy a gun

>that's 100
there's*

>tfw allergic to dogs and cats

thank god i skipped this shit

> You can not own a dog, and still be totally comfortable around them.
that's some 5d retarded shit
>expert on dogs
>has never owned one
kek
Oh yeah, they need a lot of attention to be good doggos, especially in the early stages

>Buys a pet
>but doesn't want to give it any attention or care
Why even bother? I like cats too, especially how independent they are, but I still want to spend time with them.

Cats are the REAL racists

imgur.com/gallery/nnDuB

What is redpilled dog breed? Dobe or lab?

How fucking thick are you cunt?

Dogs as long as they arent a nigger dog like pitbulls or rottweilers are good
If there is a European country in their breeds name they are an intelligent animal

Shepard variants are pretty based in my experience
They can be a handful as pups though, but once they grow up they're quite loving, yet restrained.

What kind of dumb fucking argument are you trying to make? Or are you just unable to read?

>expert on dogs
>has never owned one

I never said not owning a dog makes you an expert on dogs. I said you don't have to own a dog to be -comfortable- around them. You gave a hypothetical situation wherein somebody was uncomfortable around a dog because they themselves didn't own a dog. I pointed out that you don't have to own a dog to be comfortable around them.

You want a go you chink cunt?

>TFW you fed your neighbor's new dog poisened sausage again.
Lmao I wonder when that idiot will stop buying dogs. Its like the 4th one I poisened already.

i wasnt yiddish just said i was because people always say i write weird

Futons? Stupid rice nigger

Aus v. Aus

yanet yellen

Seriously a cat is as effeminate as you can fucking get

Not you again you lying fucking retarded faggot

>dogs eat people when they sleep
>dogs dont see people at leaders but "upright walkers"

Need i remind you:
Nothing you said in the last thread was true AND your pure fucking S O Y

yeah fuck just reread that. I apologize. Where I live people are pretty good with their dogs. But I can see your point
sorry m80 misread it

cbsnews.com/news/cat-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii-linked-to-mental-illness-schizophrenia/

Cats make you gay soyboy, someone post the image of that anons hypothesis.

IT WAS FUCKING CONFIRMED

>article
Crazy cat ladies confirmed?

>farts rancid corpse gas.
Dear God, our Neo Mastiff is positively disgusting. As in, ‘did Grace just shit in the house?’ rancid.

A dog is as nigger as you can get.

My bulldog make my nose burn

Fuck off, Ahmed, everyone knows you subhumans hate dogs, so your opinion will always be discarded.

So if both are clearly flawed, what do we go with then for the true human companion?

>cats help military/police/customs etc detect drugs/explosives etc
>cats help search and rescue operations find people
>cats help police track down fugitives
>cats help people hunt
>cats help protect howeowners from burglars and niggers
>cats help blind people get around
>mfw

cats are literally completely useless and contribute nothing to society normalfags just like them because the meme of "ohemgee so cah-yute" cat videos on the internet from 2006 hasnt died down yet apparently

Not even an Achmes, m8
And Muslims usually identify with dogs

I bet you go to sleep in full Japanese traditional clothing too

Dogs
>Domesticated since ancient times through will and cunning by every real civilization to serve their masters as faithful protectors and loyal companions

Cats
>Useless in every conceivable way and exclusively adopted by depressed liberal whores and soyboy faggots desperately seeking to justify their wasted lives

A real thread died for this, you imbeciles should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

that gif is amazing

>german shepherds
>golden retrievers
>labradors
>niggers

well Sup Forums?

didnt know having futons would trigger autism.
they are pretty convenient.

WELL Sup Forums?!?!

Anyone else get creeped out by dogs? i was looking at that russian fox experiement where they domesticated them and they became more friendly, shorter snout and floppier ears. Dogs are weird because they're only evolved to please humans for food in return

B a is just silly

Historically cats were incredibly important to prevent rats and mice from eating all your crops user

>have a dog and a cat
>dog presents logistical errors because he needs to be walked, fed, let out to shit, groomed, trained, need constant attention, etc etc.
>cat literally only needs a litterbox, scratch pole, auto feeder, and an occasional trip to the vet

“B-but muh dog will protect me from break ins and stop a burglar!”
>youtu.be/ovIrEoYXvZc

“B-but muh dog is under control!”
youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM

“B-but muh dog is good with the family!”
youtu.be/KnkcBFMrqRg

“B-but muh dog makes me happy!”
youtu.be/YUhFiXr0O90

Lets face it, cats are superior because they are more independent than dogs. A dog is a waste of time that won’t protect your shit and can kill your family or get you into legal trouble if it goes rabid. Cats are also great because they stop rodents from infiltrating your home, and you can tell they love you if they bring you their kill. A dog is a liability.

All's good. I live in a pretty shitty city so maybe that colors my view. I've dealt with 3 shitty dog owners in my apartment block over the past few years and it's made me bitter as fuck.

Cats eat mice and aren't total unabashed tools.

>I want to play on my computer, fuck dogs they need to much attention
worst owner, poor dog

I'm not picking up my dog's shit you fucking soyboy it's animal shit it belongs in the dirt not my hands. if you don't like it go to a fucking park and frolic around in the grass there faggot

Some dumb nigger from the last thread thought a cat couldn't kill a person because people are too big or some shit.

Completely untrue. A cat has the means to kill you, they just have to climb up your body and bite your neck. They can do this very fast, especially if you aren't ready.

Also this same nigger said that I should try to domesticate a mountain lion and see if it wouldn't attack me. Uh, dumb fuck, the animal also known as Puma concolor can weigh up to 220 lbs if they are a male and 140 lbs if they are a female. If they are well fed adults, most human beings would be an easy prey item for them. What the fuck is wrong with your brain nigger?

>first video
Lol dogs are fucking retarded
And it is proven that cats emotions are more simliar to humans.

Cats smell terrible and you literally keep their shit in a box in your house, and are utterly useless unless you live in a fucking shithole trailer infested with rodents.
If you are incapable of caring for a dog you are truly pathetic. Cats are incapable of doing anything useful, dogs will literally rip throats out at your command and alert you to potential threats when you are sleeping. A relationship with a dog is symbiotic and cats are purely parasitic. I know this because I have a cat and he is annoying as fuck and completely and utterly useless in every metric, and obsessed with me. I do love him but you are denying reality by saying that dogs are objectively not superior companions.

Cats are not effeminate. They are brutal killing machines. Have you ever had an outdoor cat?

Just because you enjoy huffing dog shit fumes while you're going for a walk doesn't mean other people do, you fuckin meatball.

>it is proven
post hand mohammed

Most people who live in cities and suburbs like them because of the cat meme.

People in rural areas know exactly why cats are useful creatures. They kill everything that could be bothering you or your crops. Snakes, Rodents, Birds, etc. Allot of people think cats domesticated themselves. I think this is true. They came around because they take care of farm pests that hang around silos. + If their piss scares away big cats like cougars, that's a major good thing.

It’s different for everyone. I think my cat is great because I put the litter in the basement laundry room where it can’t smell up the house, and he takes care of the mice for me so I don’t have to spend money on traps. If you live in a cramped city environment or townhome then it’s your own damn fault the house smells because of your cat. You chose to get a cat in a closed space, knowing very well it needed a litterbox, on top of the fact that you don’t need a cat like I did to take care of the mice. I like my cat better because she is utility to me, an asset, and a cuddle buddy. The dog however, even though he is fun to play fetch with, is a companion on jogs and hikes, and is trained, still is so much more of a hassle to deal with. I’ve had to do so much bullshit for that damned dog and it gives me nothing in return but more bullshit. I can guarantee you that the first responder to a burglar in my house wouldn’t be my dogs fangs but my trusty nine.

Dogs bred for ratting are better at killing mice and rats. In the Middle Ages they would gather all the cats into a sack and throw them off the town clock tower.

mnn.com/family/pets/photos/10-fascinating-facts-about-cats/cats-have-human-like-emotions

I can see why a lot of people don't like dogs. But when you see a Boerbull nearly mall a kaffir to death for breaking in, or a German shepherd chase and bring down a running gangster, or even a lil pincher wake their owners up in time to get the gun to shoot the home invaders. They kinda endear themselves to you.

>he is fun to play fetch with, is a companion on jogs and hikes, and is trained
larping faggot, you talk like your pets are toys, not companions.
Im guessing the poor doggo is overweight and rarely gets any exercise, reason you love the cat is because you dont have to give it your precious time.
A dog will defend you to the death if you have trained it properly because it loves you.

>mnn
>mother nature network
>lefty hippies appealing to soys

Hand?

But I like both

my god...that's your proof?
they say the same shit about dogs.......
also post your hand you shitskin

not ham, HAND hanz

Kek

R8 my cat

Thats probably because you live in a shit neighborhood.

In addition I was typing this out before I read your last sentence. Sorry user.

8/10 would bang

you could weaponize that bro, anti-islam hands hanz

U wot faggot
Not my fault the camera makes my hand look fat
Also I'm not a Kraut

The camera didnt make you eat all of those sausages

0/10 your cat is gay af and weak

my cat would eat your cat in the wild

pic related

I dare you post your hand and let's see what your camera makes them look like :^)

cats spread the parasite that makes faggots.

/thread.

>fat
>huge thumbnail
You are either a fedora with a huge thumbnail for "protection" or a fat girl who wears bright red lipstick.
Prove me wrong

I can't be overweight when my BMI literally says underweight retard

I've grown up as a little boy with dozens of cats around my home. (19 now)

Yet somehow, I am still conservative and in support of RWDS laying down the law.

>the camera makes my hand look fat

>fat girl who wears bright red lipstick.
Confirmed

BMI =/= BF%

You're arguing a little too seriously about cats and dogs on a political board. You're a faggot. Sorry you had to find out this way.

You're right I'm actually a grill lol.
That's why I tried to hide my fingernails, so now my hand looks fat in the pic
I dont wear bright lipstick either

post tits or gtfo.
Not that I want to see your ugly ham bags, but thems the rules.

For some reason I don't believe that user.