OPERATION UNGRATEFUL LIVES MATTER

Apparently "Ungrateful" is the new "Nigger", so let's start calling him that. Twitter won't ban anyone for calling him ungrateful.

Ungrateful is what all of them are because if their ancestors hadn't been kidnapped by niggers, then sold to americans by sand niggers and jews they'd all be child soldiering in africa, sex slaving, getting aids and eating dogs and bugs living in mud huts.

>inb4 my account gets banned for posting this here

IOTBW Phase 2
“Dont be an ungrateful”

I almost called Shaun King a nigger, but then I remembered he's actually the left wing superhero, Talcum X.

Why is this man Shaun being so racist? Whites aren't allowed to use the word nigger

The term is "ingrate".

Trump acted like more of a father to those kids then their mothers

I go to Asia pretty often and I wish he had made them serve some kind of sentence. Not the gulag type sentence but just a few months of community service. It's really on him for bailing them out like that.

btw the Chinese will remember this shit for the next 100 if not 1000 years. This is some kind of serious diplomatic exchange and will be seen as American arrogance. I can't wait to go back there and here about how we are spoiled and get away with crime. The irony is they are going to really hate black people after this shit. They already had their stereotypes about races, this has set black people back about 20 years in Asia. It will take 10 Will Smiths to undo this. True American dumbassery.

Did it feel good to use the no no words?

If niggers don't get constant gibs it's rayciss.

Thank God someone brings the sanity!

For that, you have my gratitude.

>mfw monkeys and nips thinks they're any better

> give co-worker a ride to work
> they forget to give me a gas money
> I say "hey, don't be such a nigger for the ride"

I guess we should just replace ungrateful with nigger instead, see how this white boy likes it

>The term is "ingrate".

Who you callin nigger muhfugga?

There’s no saving it, they totally hate black people. Like the French hate the English only worse. Tis the natural way of the world

uniggerateful

Underrated

Ahh. Me likey.

But there will never be a more completely honest and perfectly attuned word than NIGGER

Spread it around boys, our king hath spoken!

Typical niggers
Can't even control themselves from shoplifting even when their multi million dollar overpayed athletes

This is a powerful meme.

The fire rises.

And the Chinese are going to Africa!

This should be good.

It's okay to be white.

*BUT*

Don't be an ingrate.

report shaun for saying nigger

As good as when that AIDS dick stretched your asshole like silly putty.

>It will take 10 Will Smiths to undo this
I agree

faggot

Why are all the euphemisms for blacks so negative? Really malts my liquor...

So shawn is grateful then

>It will take 10 Will Smiths to undo this.
kek

>It will take 10 Will Smiths to undo this

made me chuckle

I will bet my life that media outlets will ignore this event (as they've done to others) when talking about Asian "xenophobia" being a "problem." Only forcing chinks to hate us even more and make us look like hypocrites

you say that like it's a bad thing. fuck those niggers

I think you'll find it's ingger.

It's not quite the same. The chinks don't have ingrained racial memories of having their arses handed to them by nogs.

Kek. But let’s not call them kids... they’re full grown apes at this point

Every time I've had the displeasure of being around a nigger for 2+ minutes, everything they did and said showcased how horribly ungrateful they are, how they do not value anyone else's work, how they have poor grammar, and loud, and generally have horrible manners.

>True American dumbassery.
True nigger dumbassery.
Trun nigger ungratefulness.

Seriously. More people need to get redpilled on niggers.

Especially any white guy who still watches niggerball (NBA/NFL) and contributes to the riches of niggers who resent you

STOP FUCKING WATCHING (((NIGGERBALL)))

>pull some strings to get three people out of serious trouble and ending up in a Chinese prison
>father doesn't even thank you for saving his son

typical ungrateful behavior.