Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day making stupid ass pictures and blaming jews for your problems. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you faggot. That nostalgia!

You're only 251 pixels tall? I feel bad for you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

I was on 4chin and my dad said, "son what the fuck are you doing on 4chin" and i said "fuck you dad" and then he punched a wall and it broke so i threw my computer at him but it missed and hit my mom and then my sister was like what the fuck scruffy and then i realized i was a dog so i took a shit on the floor. It was the best day ever.

>tfw I remember when this wasn't ancientpasta
I WANT MY TIME BACK, ALL OF THE DOZENS OF HOURS IVE WASTED ON THIS SHIT HOLE. I WANT IT BACK!

Sage

PS: doxx yourself faggot

I still remember when OP's post baited hundreds of fools lol. Every single day on Sup Forums.

quality leaf, the day of the rake shall be stayed another day

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ONE LATE EVENING, AS I WAS YODELING INTO THE CAVERNOUS COOCH OF MY COHABITATION PARTNER, I HAD A BRIGHT IDEA - TO STROKE MY MASSIVE MANLY MEATSICLE OVER THE BURNING FORESTS OF YELLOWSTONE. FIRE SUPPRESANT MAY NOT STOP THE RAGING FLAMES, BUT MY COLLOSAL COCK CONGLOMERATE WOULD. DOUSING THE FLAMES IN GEORGE'S JOCKSTRAP JUICE WOULD CAUSE THE FLAMES TO IMMEDIATELY EXTINGUISH, LEAVING NOTHING BUT TREES AND SLICK SACK SAUCE WITHIN THE PINES. WHILE WOODLAND ANIMALS WOULD NOT SURVIVE THE TORRENTIAL RAINS OF MY SUPER SPOOGE SYRUP, THE FOREST RANGERS, IF FEMALE, WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATIVE. I GUARANTEE IT.

Most pathetic bunch of bullshit bait I've ever seen.
Saged.

How many onions do you eat in a day?

If it wasn't for us you'd be dribbling a cube you dumb nigger.

John is the epitome of a worthless, mullato fag. That tranny in "John's" arms will leave him for another fag, because "John" is a beta-fag. "John" will later decide he needs to chop off his inadequate penis in an attempt to better his life, but it won't stop his downward spiral, and "John" will eventually take his own life.

I feel sorry for John. Mental illness is SAD!

Poor John!

How many onions you eat in a day? Sup Jew boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=4sZuN0xXWLc

Pathetic slide thread

SAGED

hi newfag

What's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya boy Ramiro
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower wit my bitch Maria. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess.[She just blew me, **** was SO cash].know how I pulled her? Being a real man, something you nerds don't know **** about. While I'm out in da club poppin' bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the lushest breezies in Jersey.
Did I **** that skank in the shower just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it her good, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, bitch.
You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd website all day jerking off to cartoons, I roll out with my boys 5 nights a week, the chicks can't resist my bangin' guns. When I walk up in da club, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties.
I am the hottest guy any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 and do 500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my dick's the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to **** wit a real boss, not a chump change loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a girl. All you got is gaychan. You play that ****, imma be playin' wit girls tits in da club.
Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the football team, have a .312 batting average (not that you fags even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table.. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's. Dang, you wish you were me! **** aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of good air who should just kill yourselves.

Don't you even associate that faggotry with onions. I love onions, and have never been able to eat enough in a day. If my breath afterwards turns people off, then I love them even more; people are overrated.

By the way, you gonna eat that onion you got there? I'm just asking cause I don't want it to go to waste. . .

>I also get straight A's
Funny Jersey Fag larp until you went overboard with this. Nice try though.

>inb4 Ken-sama

PS they already geolocated you in the time I spent making pic related