Texhnolyze R2J DVD Encode

I noticed that the user working on encoding the R2J DVDs had his batch released a week or two ago, it's on Nyaa and AB for whoever's interested.

Thanks so much for finally bringing us the show in 10bit and saving us from crushed blacks. Also, I was always kinda bothered by the western release just slapping a bunch of scrolling credits over the two EDs so it's great to see them in their original forms too.

Does anybody wanna have a Texhnolyze thread while we're at it?

Fucking neat, thanks user.

Also, I don't want to nitpick too much but I noticed the first episode uses KAA's typesetting while episodes 2-4 are either from another group or the official release, which come with the problem of having the ED credits alternate between subbed romajii lyrics or the actual translated stuff.

Would it be possible to get a v2 that fixes that?

Try leaving a comment at the torrent.

>yfw it's the bimonthly Texh thread
wew

Does anyone have a spare AnimeBytes invite? They still have not opened up invites

Yes

I might have made a thread too late, RIP.

>bimonthly
What
I almost never see any tex threads, and when I do they die rather quickly

Voicing my own thanks to the kind user responsible for the new encode, now I can finally see shit. Will download and seed later.

Fuck, that trigers my autism. Definitely needs a fix.

Much better.

It's time for a rewatch.

Do you have more ABe art user? Do you mind posting them?

Why is Texhnolyze so perfect?

You already know the answer to that.

Did anyone else find that the series kind of over-explained itself towards the end?

I feel almost like there was some sort of pressure because of Lain's relative opacity for the staff to be more transparent with their themes.

There was a big schpeil of dialogue in- I think the second last episode- which really left a sour taste in my mouth since I found Texhnolyze to be very clear in its intent.

Suffice it to say I have always been a little disappointed with that bit.

>There was a big schpeil of dialogue in- I think the second last episode- which really left a sour taste in my mouth since I found Texhnolyze to be very clear in its intent.
Did you mean the narration in the opening of episode 21?

>and saving us from crushed blacks
well if you white faggots haven't tried to make slaves of them, they wouldn't be so angry at you.

I use crushed blacks in my smoothies every morning. Niggerlicious!

I have no idea why I like Yoshii so much. He's seriously one of my favorite characters in anime in general.

would anybody bother to mirror it on MEGA?

>Reki losing

And rightly so. Just switch Chiaki and Niea and it's not a bad list.

How is it called? I only found one from 2015 on nyaa

It's a shame that ABe didn't make as much art for Texh as for his other shows

Ueda didn't give him enough ca$h

This qt

Could someone give me a small summary of why 10bit is so good? Is it to do witch color accuracy or something?

>Watch Texhnolyze
>Cry at the ending
>Rewatch it a year later
>Cry again at the ending

Its called bit depth, I'll show you later

I found a nice explanation, thank you