Alright, so this is the country that is begging us to free the shit out of it sometime soon...

Alright, so this is the country that is begging us to free the shit out of it sometime soon. I'd like to hear counter-invasion ideas.

I feel we absolutely must take the states of Baja and Sonora so we can launch against Sinaloa and Chihuahua. There are naval bases on the peninsula, and we will need to dig in if we expect to take the west Sierra Madre mountains.

I'm trying to get more information on population clusters, local economies, narco-guerrilla activity. This problem isnt going to fade away. Their southern capital clearly has left their north lawless. We're simply going to have to annex it like an unincorporated territory.

Its 19th century Cali all over again. If they can't manage their land, we'll have to do it for them. We don't need states collapsing on our border. This has become ridiculous. No more dead border agents. For fucks sake, we've even had militant air-space breaches.

Know your enemy. Familiarize yourself with the neighbors geography.

Better make the young's no take drugs faggot

mexico is actually pretty /comfy/ if you avoid the big cities. They are not the enemy, it's (((you))).

we'd just have to start invading from the yucatan and the south of texas and they'll surrender

Pretty sure you're just going to create another Lybia by doing that.

Unless you assimilate the whole country and even then it's too big for Washington to manage.

Also you'll know have to deal with South America as a neighbor.

>dumb amerinigger still hasnt realized the cia is pulling a trojan horse and behind third world immigration

You deserve to be ereased

>beaners dont want to be saved from turning into another Venezuela thanks to amlo

>Pretty sure you're just going to create another Lybia by doing that.
maybe that is the plan

Amlo go to lose for third time if he win i call u
A puppet state sounds good to me but i no want be part of the united state i only want to separate from the central and south mexicans

If you take down the 3 main cities mexico is fucked aside from that the other settlements are very small/ ha e no real defense but the time for imperialism is overmove on amerimutt brother

Taking over Mexico is like kidnapping a homeless person. It sounds like a good Idea until you realize you have to feed it.

B R O N C O W A V E

name those cities.

just go to Veracruz and capitulate Mexico. Our navy, is literally 2nd hand gear mostly from USA, our air force are propellers. The only thing you have to deal with is 2nd hand American shit in the ground forces.

You will deal with guerilla warfare,from anti imperialists,and cartel members.

We probably couldn't invade or conquer what there is. I can see civil war breaking out which would allow "people" to take huge parts of northern Mexico.
>meme it

well

Mexico's tourism is about to collapse, the drug trade is one of its biggest economies. The majority of drugs are harvested/manufactured in the center/south. Norther mexico is used mainly as a route.

I say we take the north and expel dissidents to the south/center.

you stupid clown...this isn't 1800's. we start by arming counter-insurgents, let them soften up targets, gather intel on enemy locations, then blow them away. when done, stay in-country or annex to our liking as payment. i hereby claim all of baja california and name it Chadlandia

>aka we pick a cartel to rule them all and we win by securing cheap labor for decades to come.

This thread is probably going to die here soon, but for what it's worth, something does need to be done about the failing areas of northern Mexico. I'll look into it more and I'll try to respond to any Mexico liberation threads.

you make it sound trivial to annex and govern a country when we cant even do it properly ourselves

Would normal Mexicans not mind being ruled by the cartel? What are the relations with the regular people down there? I know that most of the people that illegally come to the U.S. for work often send their money back home anyways.

im all for nuking central and south mexico, also round up all cartel members and execute them. its the only way.

Aren't they invading you? That's why you need the wall isn't it?

No it would mean we culturally change them, most of them would stay in Mexico and then we could completely take the coast

LOL!!!!!!
USA manage an occupation
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
I love Sup Forums for you Trolls
How about winning a SINGLE war 1st before you fubar ANOTHER occupation.
How's Afghan going?
Is the Pentagon still LITERALLY!!! at war with the CIA in Syria?
US Troops are too damn YELLOW to fight ISIS headloppers and had to pay YPG Women to do the actual combat for them. Even Rangers and Marines will wet their lacy unmentionables at the THOUGHT of facing the cartels.
If you need to feel like real soldiers why don't you do what Reagan did and send the entire Atlantic fleet to invade a completely undefended Key in the Caribbean.

That's the only plan USA has

Afghan was fine until Obama threw it away for politics just like every other war since Korea. Also not understanding the use of multiple proxy forces to destabilize a region and claim land in it is your problem not ours. I'm starting to think we should have let the nips take your penitentiary of a country back in the 40s.

First,
I would offer Mexico 51st state
fix their drug dealer problems,
raise their min wage,
Mexicans go home to work!

Then take the parts of Canada that vote to become US citizens, 52nd state. Split it right in the middle, if necessary.

Then, head all the way towards Brazil
Try to keep the number of states under 55,
so we can start adding the little islands like the Bahamas and such.
Next, we start in Africa

>Even Rangers and Marines will wet their lacy unmentionables at the THOUGHT of facing the cartels.

They aren't ruthless enough, honestly. You have to live that life if you want to eradicate them.