>not good for cold weather
>not good for hot weather
>inhibits your movement
>doesn't camouflage you
>doesn't hide your identity
>doesn't soak incoming force
>looks absolutely retarded
>you look like a domesticated dog on a leash with that thing around your neck

And yet this is considered top clothing in the west. To me when someone wears this over, let's say, hoodies they are an absolute beta who said "I'm a shit warrior including in internal warrior values like pride and fierce independence so take my submission in exchange for comfort"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUNnE3eTjQ ignore mgtow title although it is automatically related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIlWcH68Q2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's why you wear a coat?
Yes it is because wool is breathable and when your skin is coved you don't get hot
>inhibits your movement
Maybe if you get a cheap Chinese suit with a fused polyester canvas, get a floating horse hair one thoigh. It feels like your wearing nothing at all
>the rest of that post
Kek
But no it's not top tier, he forgot to put on his waist coat and has to wear a belt because he's too poor to have had his pants made up properly for him.

Top tier western clothing, meaning elite or formal would be a morning coat for daytime.

Or an evening dress coat for after 6pm

There's country suits as well

>A FUCKING LEAF thinks he can talk about hot weather
lmao
Suits are fucking awful in hot weather, even without the jacket and just wearing a shirt

youtube.com/watch?v=eIlWcH68Q2c

Guy Ritchie explaining why you should dress nice.

When it's up to 35 degrees Celsius here I still wear a jacket. Just if it's that hot I wear a cotton one. Here are Australian men in 3 piece suits

But I guess you'd rather dress like this

a nice suit is actually very breathable, most of the shit on the market is absolute trash.
(even even the """highend""" retailers, it's all unnatural fibers)

never get into men's traditional fashion it is absolutely depressing, the amount of chinese takeover and retarded fibers is fucking staggering.

>35 degrees Celsius
In English.

>When it's up to 35 degrees Celsius here I still wear a jacket.
Literally why. Are you black?

I hate tucking in shirts because the shit inches out every time I bend at the waist. And I'm 9% body fat so it's not love handles doing it. why is there nothing to stop this? I want rubber strips on the inner waistband to anchor the shirt.

I used communist units for the euro homos here, I was thinking of using Fahrenheit but the Chinese takeover of Australia ruined them.
This, all I want is my high waisted, fishtail backed trousers with a single reverse pleat. I shouldn't have to go bespoke or MTM to get this

Straight fucking autism right here lads.

No I'm Hungarian, and because i feel naked if I take off my jacket in public. If it's at home I would, but not in public. Sorry I'm not an animal I'm a human and I dress with decency. Liberals hate the standards Anglos perfected decades ago, and want us to go back to the caveman days

It means hot. 40+ is hot AF and 45-50 is desert tier.

Get longer tails made on your shirts, the shirt tail should cover your bottom and crotch fully.

Lol it must suck being poor

wear button suspenders, and use a military tuck

>he thinks 35 degrees celcius is hot
lmao

try a nice 98 humidity with 42 degrees celcius

Pants should hang from your shoulders, not your waist.

It gets up to 40 sometimes here, but I just stay home if it's that hot

Why thank you. My burger education intensifies.

normies don't dress nice, they wear shitty (((nikes))) made out of plastic and 200 dollar rayon/poly jeans with a 300$ supreme logo t-shirt.

wtf i love burkas now

We don't use metric, and neither does Britain.
If you're not walking on leather then you shouldn't be walking at all

Good look if I'm in the mood to play Monopoly

>If you're not walking on leather then you shouldn't be walking at all
that's right, preferably made in a white country, or USA or italy.

It's mandatory at the royal ascot and recommended at the melbourne cup and queens plate. I believe it should be mandatory

>tfw your culture has advanved to the point that you don't have to dress to survive anymore

>And yet this is considered top clothing in the west
Only total fags who are forced to dress like that. You'd need to be seriously retarded to wear a fucking tie.

Who did it best?

>Italy
>white
All my clothes are made in Canada, my shoes in America. I'm thinking of getting my first pair of English shoes though.

Prussia

In Iran they don't wear ties because they believe it's a sign of western culture, are you a Muslim paki terrorist?
The greatest men on earth wore a tie, faggot liberal homos and Muslims don't

Teutons don't do anything right

>this is considered top clothing in the west
bullshit
according who to whom?

People who never had to dress up for anything but a job interview.

I have to weat a suit everyday for work. Shit sucks but you kind of get used to it.
Anytime I'm outside of work, I wear t-shirts, shorts and flip flops. Fuck the haters.

literally the american

>flip flops
The sign of a third world country

>tucking in shirts
People actually do that? That's so gross. Why would you put your shirt in your pants? My dick is in my pants, I don't want my shirt in there.
What?

They should have left the Romans alone or they'd never got obliterated.

I don't care what happens to Germans, they deserve everything they get.
Do you know what underwear is?

Like I give a fuck. It's hot outside year-round. Not even gonna bother to put on socks.

>be Australian
>put on long clothes
>die

Iranians are way more masculine than Whites. For one thing, the Iranians don't get cucked by blacks and jews.

>royal ascot the melbourne cup and queens plate
The what?
>they believe it's a sign of western culture
Wearing a tie looks like you want to hang yourself. Only a slave would demean themselves like that.
>The greatest men on earth wore a tie
Hahaha, that's funny

And their women wear pants, they're disgusting cross dressing faggots.

>uncivilized savage doesn't know what the royal ascot is

What's wrong with wearing pants?

The bible forbids cross dressing, women wear skirts men wear pants. This is common sense

I can see you don’t wear suits often. An overcoat helps in he snow or rain.
I can see that you don’t wear suits often. I have, even in Floridian summers and Italy. Pretty comfy.
>inhibits your movement
Men who wear suits don’t need to flail about. They aren’t day laborers.
>doesn't camouflage you
Men who wear suits don’t need to hide their identity. They aren’t Antifa or NEETs or illegals.
Men who wear suits live by commerce and knowledge, not fisticuffs.
I can tell that you are poor. How can I tell that?
You look like you earn a living when you wear a tie. You look like a husband and father, like an upstanding member of the community.

top tier western clothing inbound

grow up faggot, trying going anywhere respectable dressed like a nigger
Why do you think dress codes exist?
to keep out the swine

This fucking post. Are you Sagara Sousuke?

Go ahead and parkour or Mma with non Chinese suit

>bible
I guess the bible can go to hell.

Why would you wear a suit to run around or fight? There's a dress code for every situation.

Men didnt west pants back then

Go ahead and climb a mountain with an overcoat on

Yes, wearing underwear doesn't mean I'd want my shirt in my pants. And the point of having a long shirt is it covers past the waist, why would you throw away that to put your shirt in your pants.
Yeah, I'm not a fag who wears neckties and ascots and shit and think I'm super cool because I obsess over dressing like a lady.
If I was trying to look respectable I wouldn't wear a suit and tie, that shit just looks silly. Look at this guy , could you take a word this fucking guy says seriously?

>climb a mountain with an overcoat on
What a horrible mistake it doesn't mater how cold it is.

It's almost as if you could adapt your clothing to the activity you are about to do!

>inhibits your movement
>doesn't camouflage you
Mate, it's not suits fault that retarded western Beta's don't know how to dress themselves and walk around like tin can robots in ill fitting suits.

Suits are the most comfortable full length clothes you can wear while still looking sexy as fuck, if it fits and it's the right fabric it's like another skin you can do all kind of shit in em. Just like leather military boots baby, fits like a glove.

The rest of it, thanks for confirming beta dna faggot. Especially the fiatcuffs part.

It's literally larping being a 19th century gentleman, it's completely lame.

Pic is redpilled.

Not a real canadian

Yea suits are for when you adapt to be a beta faggot that's what I'm saying

Oh yeah a morning suit is such a joke, who would take royalty seriously?

I live on a mountain. I climb on my time off; I wear a suit when I’m earning money or interacting with society. Society doesn’t climb mountains with you, but it does make demands about fitting in with norms.

People get hot because they fell for the nakedness meme, they go outside in just a t shirt and get sun burnt and think wow it's so hot. If you cover your skin you don't get hot

Nobody in their right mind would take royalty seriously, let alone this cuckold you've decided to post an image of.

Fisticuffs? You should learn to spell like one who graduated from high school.

>who would take royalty seriously?
No one would take dumb inbreds seriously.
>Oh yeah a morning suit is such a joke
Yeah, look at this dumb fuck in his three layers of shirt and faux noose.

>Let's just ignore how energy and heat retention work

Well I could dress like an arab, but I don't roll that way

>gets his wife killed for cheating on him with a sand nigger
>cuck
Tweed suits were designed for country sport.

And how many of them are alive today?

>Hungarian
>Anglos
>us
Fuck off, nigger.

He's only wearing one shirt
>I hate western culture we should abandon western clothing and adopt foreign clothing
Sorry I'm an Anglo and I'll dress in Anglo national clothing for my entire life

> why would you throw away that to put your shirt in your pants.
So it has a flush fit with a bit of give that makes you look good and not like a daggy cunt? Kids these days...

>We don't use metric
Yeah, we do. Get thermometer with your next suit.

I was born in Canada and lived in the Anglo culture my whole life, as far as I'm concerned I'm 100% pure Anglo, I drink tea not coffee, I only speak English, I dress in Anglo clothes and listen to Anglo music and support our queen

No we don't, 90% of everyday life is done in imperial

wow one of the dumbest threads i have ever seen by far good job OP

>hungarian
>anglo
lemayo. If you were hungarian why the fuck would you want to bring yourself down to the level of the eternal anglo.
>being that autist who wears a jacket in the middle of summer

Literally only brown people where I live don't wear a suit or jacket in summer. And Anglos are the master race, this is just a fact of life.

That's almost reasonable except still three layers of fucking shirt and a fucking tie, why? It' like he got up like "what should I wear? Maybe everything, I guess".
>shirt
>vest
>jacket
Three layers of shirt, learn to count.
>picture of an actual faggot
>So it has a flush fit with a bit of give that makes you look good
Looking all nasty with your shirt in your pants does not look good.

I have that exact suit and I wear it often. Looks good desu, I've never had women actually hit on me until I walked around in a suit. Got told I looked like Don Draper once.

You’re missing out on Canadian Jazz. The Brits have nothing on Holly Cole.

>I wear a suit when I’m earning money or interacting with society. Society doesn’t climb mountains with you, but it does make demands about fitting in with norms.

Nope. Only certain professions require people to wear suits, and those professions are usually the kike-infested ones like banking, legal, or politics, that are heavily invested in ripping people off.

A waistcoat and jacket isn't a shirt....
Jazz is the nigger music, I'm not a liberal I don't listen to that nigger trash.

Kek where do you live. Muds are the only ones wearing longsleeves in summer here.

Why not just wear tactical clothing every day?

>Got told I looked like Don Draper once
That isn't a good thing.

And yet, you're not an Anglo. You have no English blood, by your own admission. Having been born in a stable doesn't make you a horse. You're a LARPer.

still better than the crusaders' clothes