If you root for the cake to win, does that mean you have mommy issues?

If you root for the cake to win, does that mean you have mommy issues?

It means you have shitty taste in women.

It means we want the women our age to win

It means you want to eat cake.

No. It means we want women our age.

Death yourself

delete this

Th-that escalated
quickly

I can't be the only one here who is past thirty. Of course we want cakes. We practically are cakes.

I'm 27. Cakes are shit.

You're shit, fucko.

It means you have best taste and don't want to be a lifeless pedophile.

Sup Forums is 18+ kiddo.

It means your thread is not anime or manga and using one term "related" to it doesnt make the thread related too.

I just find them kind of cute in a pathetic way. I wouldn't want them to dom me or anything.

You do realize that you agreed with him due to him being past 25.

That's part of the reason I like them too. They've fallen on hard times in their love lives. We have that in common!

Why aren't half of these labeled?

Because I don't know the characters. Usually some anons give me some help with whom they recognize and I add them

Misato wanted Kaji and he ded.

Cri evertime

>I'm 27. Cakes are shit
I'm 32. Cakes are definitely the best.

>mfw I'm older that most of them now
just not the same anymore
but w/es

Is there any, ANY anime where the keiki wins?

yes

>you will never make a sad cake into a loving, loyal wife and mother
Someone end my suffering already

On row F, between Touko and Yahiro, is the protgonist (I forgot her name) from Sensei Lock-On. If you ever feel like updating the chart.

It could mean she's in your age bracket now if you are an older anime fan.

Great tase, OP.
Moeshit should just fuck off. Seriously what they like about dumb-looking-whores? That's what I called retard.

I'm their age so not really. Well, I do enjoy the idea of romance between them and younger guys. It's a nice fantasy and I relate to both characters.

It means you root for a nice woman that is considered old and has difficulty finding a partner. Or it could also mean you root for her because you're as old as her or even older and want to see at least one of you two to attain happiness instead of leading a selfdestructive or lonely life that will ultimately lead you to premature death.

If she is such a nice and beautiful woman why is she alone?

>P4's Kashiwagi

Still mad

More like it's just fiction reflecting real life. I am more attracted to women older than I am and have been since I was mid-teens.

>cakes always lose

;_;