Kindly reminder

Kindly reminder.

Triggered

Faggot?

not politics

They're also known as "paragraphs" to those who aren't as illiterate as you.

Faggot.

>not politics

Neither are posts whining about it.

how to know when you're being trolled:

>Go to any Sup Forums thread before 2012.
>Observe double spacing.
>observe trolling for "walls of text"; TL;DR. if your posts arent double spaced.

now google the launch date of reddit.

now realise you've fallen for a forced meme.

Why are you getting defensive? Are you hiding something?

I honestly didn't know that, never posted on reddit tbqh

One sentence is not a paragraph. There's no need to double space.

A paragraph isn't one sentence you nigger redditor

did this really need a thread?

>A paragraph is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.

American Homeschooling.

learn what a paragraph is you stupid butt pirate

I post with spaces, never been on reddit, been on Sup Forums since before Romney/Obama

fuck off newfag

this thread is dumb af lol

wow man increasing awareness so redditors can hide their spacing habits, who could be behind this post?

sad

Well memed senpai

This tbqh

True

Posted from my iPhone

I get that it's "reddit spacing" to do it once per sentence, but if you're having multiple paragraphs, and each of them have 500 characters, it totally makes the post more digestible to press enter twice in between each paragraph.

Never been to reddit, have no interest in going to reddit, and I find it hilarious that there is eliteism regarding spacing, because they only way that you would KNOW it's "reddit tier" is if you actually went to reddit (at which point, go back and stay there).

MAybe

I

Just

The

Look

It

Is

Called

Double

Spacing.

Dumbass.

Saged & triggered!

>see screenshot of Sup Forums post from 2007

>reddit spacing is frequently used

wtf im reddit now

When I started posting on Sup Forums all those years ago I redditspaced, even though I never visited reddit in my life.

ITT: op unironically outs himself as an uneducated poorfag

Adding spacing between lines is a way to break up thoughts and separate concepts. It stems from the structure of a traditional business letter and has adapted as a standard way to communicate due to the informality of email

I'm not surprised you associate the spacing with Reddit since you've never had a job that requires your thoughts or ideas

These buzzfeedy,huffy poster types must just read Sup Forums all day and translate it for their demographic.

This is why they did 4 years in J-School.... It was worth every penny.

I press shift enter because of facebook. Not reddit.

enter
enter

shift enter
shift enter

enter enter

enter enter

reddit spacing is a meme.

>policing how other people write and getting triggered when they don't write as you would like them to

You have to go back.

Been spacing this way for years on 4chins

never even been to reddit.

The irony is, redditspacing is a T_D meme from transplants trying to fit in.

why

does

reddit

always

try

to

rewrite

our

history

?

i've always typed like that, it seems people are alot more likely to actually read or reply to you when they aren't faced with a large block of text

This is almost as bad as that "one post by this user" meme.

Besides, anyone who doesn't realize that the cross pollination of reddit and chan happened back in 2012 at least is the newest of faggots. There is no "my site/team vs your site/team" you fucking children, we're all worthless cunts.

T

H

I

S

T

H

R

E

A

D

is epic

2017usinganysortofpunctuationorspacingwhatsoeverishygddt

that feel when

you slide actual political discussion

by making inane reddit witchhunt threads

Been doing this on Sup Forums since 07.

Only newfags think that this is related to reddit.

Go back to gaia you fucking faggots

Paragraphs can be one sentence like this paragraph.

>never go to reddit

>double tap enter anyways

What does he mean by this?

I'm sure they'll find the hostility to different spacing practices typical of the narrow-minded Sup Forums user base.

Same position as this guy. It's just how I fucking post to separate paragraphs of thought.

plebb*t spacers need to be physically removed

>What is Reddit spacing?
What is memeflag faggery?

Fag.

Sweetie, come get some.

>hehehh you didn't actually want a newline when you hit enter!!!
fuck reddit

fuckin fags

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and have always spaced my paragraphs this way. It's a common way of separating paragraphs on the internet. You newfags have only started calling it "reddit spacing" within the past year or so. Fuck off.

>all the contrarianism in this thread

God, this site has gone to the dogs. I'm out.

What are you trying to say?

Honestly I don't understand this.

Oh no! A memeflag is leaving? What will we do!?!?

Ironically it took a redditor to make this connection and start the reddit spacing meme. Sure as fuck didn't come from a real old fag.

>tfw you were posting like this before reddit even existed

Physical removal with guns?
That is arguably commie, so to speak.

>Turns on THE HOPPE CHOPPER

>being this retarded

this is reddit spacing

this isn't

You realize literate people who have actually typed a lot will use double return to separate paragraphs, right?

I guess kids who never typed anything outside of their phone don't get proper English composition.

Imagine being so triggered that you take a deeper meaning from the stylistic choices people prefer when typesetting.
Like it reads like shit now because I didn't add an extra line in between two long lines.

If your post is not well typed, you are probably a low IQ moron anyway and I don't bother reading it.

Ive been here since 2005 at least. Browsed reddit on occasion when troubleshooting a problem. Never made an account though. I always have spaced when seperating thoughts into other sentence/paragraphs since thats how you are supposed to write English.

While OP might be true I think twitter is more responsible for this type of spacing. If your post looks like a wall-of-text on a phone some people dont bother reading it even if it takes 20 seconds to read. Even before reddit became big, tl;dr replies were very common from people who used twitter.

Reminder OP is trolling and you need to hit enter 3 times to make an indent

that looks like this one. Why are you falling for bad forced /jp/ memes?

When will this guy make a new one?

This is how I post.

I've been on/pol/ for many years.

I think Ive been to reddit twice. Never posted there.

I thought that was the case.

Looks like Reddit Spacing is just a newfag meme.

debate

> Tfw the kids don't know about Usenet.

Why am i still here.

next one will be of heaven opening up and a light shining with terry davis descending upon the earth masturbating and each sperm contains a copy of templeOS

I wish I knew when this meme started. I've almost always put a space between my comment and the reply/quote, and I've been here for over a decade. Putting a comment directly under it makes everything look attached and unbalanced to me. Never had an account on reddit, never will, and have only browsed it once or twice looking for MEGA links.

noone even cares about plebbit spacing anymore
only invading 8pollers, /SG/ muslims and time capsuled shills use the "REDDIT SPACING REEE" tired meme
kys

I have posted like this ever since I joined Sup Forums shortly after the Habbo raids

And I have never once posted a single post on reddit in my life. I browse some of their boards for some content on some esoteric fanbases I'm a part of, but I have never once posted there.

And yet I still type like this and always have, suck my dick

This, desu. Been here since 2006. It just makes sense to space out text; more readable that way.

>browse
kys fag

REDDIT
PRIDE
WORLD
WIDE

The only time this is applicable is when using >, because for just regular text it looks better when you press the enter key twice.

Sample
>implying

Reddit Sample

>Implying

I've been using spacing when typing multiple sentences that don't belong in a paragraph here for over 10 years.

And people have only very recently begun to whine about it.

Whenever one of you retards pewls about spacing, you're just telling me what a tryhard you are.

((reminder))

I know that feel, man

p (paragraph) vs br (breaking space)

it's a html thing, Sup Forums wouldn't understand, it's not explained in hollywood movies

tl;dr go back

Is

This

Reddit spacing??

LE LEDDIT MEME

LOOOK AT DUH SPAYYYYCING

hittting return just once
leads to clustered text
and it looks ugly

look at this spacing

it is alot better for bullet points

and multiple points

wait, you have to press enter twice for it to be recognized in reddit? Why even do something like that?

LEEEE UPBOATED

LEEEEE IM A FAGGOT OP

TOO MANY LEEEEES,

SPACING,SPACING,SPACING

GO BACK TO LEL DIT!!!!!!!!!!

LEEEE IM SO SMART, I KNOW YOUR LEL DIT

it's all about your decision on what happens with newline in textarea
you can convert them to breaking space (like pol) or you can wrap parts into paragraph tags
it's a html thing debate that never ends, each has its own pros and cons

bumping to trigger this brainlet some more

It is more visually appealing to have sentences with a space between them, rather than having them directly above/below.

I have been posting like this since before reddit was a thing and I will not change it just because of some retarded website design.

Sup Forums is fucking autistic

LLEEEEE LOL YOU MAD BRO

LOOK AT ME IM SAGE SAGE SAGE

LOL IM GONNA BUMP THIS SO I MAKE YOU MADE LOL LEEEEE LOOK IM SO FUNNY

lmfao. this thread is literal Sup Forums-tier garbage. all it needs is a few trap dicks and weeb pics and it's like we're on Sup Forums right now

;)

Or that they've worked in a business setting. Enter (Return) twice is and has been standard since the earliest days of typewriters.

;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ ) ;^) : ^ )

I'm old enough to remember life before Reddit invented line breaks. Entire books in a single paragraph!

I actually type like this all the time.

And I've never posted on reddit in my life.

So take that faggot.

>inb4 exception doesn't disprove the rule, I know

>tfw doing that spacing just because of OCD

> "reddit spacing"

Forced meme psy op to study people's susceptibility to changing their behaviors through simple anonymous peer pressure.

wow gramps you're pretty ancient

nobody even knows what books are anymore

Both the left and the right side seem fucking stupid. Right is making every sentence a paragraph when it is just a single paragraph with multiple sentences and left is putting each sentence on a new line when you can just write it all without pressing enter at all.

This.
Becomes more readable simply.

Sage. v. To willfully remove the bumping capacity of one's post so that OP's shitty thread is slid to the bottom of the pile and eventually purged.

"Sage this shitty thread."

Sage n. The input into all fields that results in the "sage"ing.

"Sage goes in all fields."

>triggered by paragraphs
Get the fuck out, faggot.

why Sup Forums nowadays always triggered over little things like sjw?

There's nothing wrong with being a Reddittor. Please be more considerate to people who browse multiple sites. It's pretty rude, not gonna lie.