MARINES JUST RAIDED CIA OFFICES. GET IN HERE!

MARINES JUST RAIDED CIA OFFICES. GET IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/report-of-marines-invading-cia-headquarters/
armstrongeconomics.com
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7e01ja/confirmed_marines_land_at_langley_to_stop_coup/?st=ja7skx4t&sh=022bf272
mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html?pagewanted=all&referer=
qwant.com/?q=Marines raid CIA offices&client=opensearch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/report-of-marines-invading-cia-headquarters/

>armstrongeconomics.com

yeah okay..

Are you that fucking stupid?

Prove it.

Seems legit.

SO THIS IS WHAT FAKE NEWS LOOKS LIKE.

The marines have weaponized onions.

>thread immediately swarmed by denialfags

I'm intrigued.

the source is shit m8, what are you so confused about?

Russian fake news operation in progress. Nobody's falling for it.
SAD!

Oh god they are gonna see our posts

self promotion to OP's wordpress blog. I've never saged harder.

ORIGINAL REPORT

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

At this point I'm not sure what the CIA is up to but they keep spamming this shit.

Who is CIA the ones saying there was an attack or the ones who are saying there wasn't.

What sort of psyop b.s. is this?

First they start shilling onions and now this? Dafuq is going on?

might be probing for reactions and how people will act

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7e01ja/confirmed_marines_land_at_langley_to_stop_coup/?st=ja7skx4t&sh=022bf272

debunked

and this is from yesterday. nothing on the news besides the videos of this liar.

9/11 truth isn’t going to surprise anyone.

It isn't wrong, but people that force themselves to do shit and act like they enjoy it so much and make people who don't feel like shit piss me off. They are hiding the fact that they are miserable

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the _____ (Military Branch) of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

I can confirm.

Trump is in the situation room as Hillary and Podesta are being arrested in their Virginia campout.

Why the reaction? There are threads here every minute that simply don't get any replies.

If there's no source there's no source, business as usual.

Checked

Oy vey
mobile.nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

This is thread #3 I've seen this evening from the same source and I think each one has progressively gotten more full of people saying this is bullshit and op is a faggot

Rabbi Schmecklestein, noooooo!!!

>larp

>Jul 23, 2009

Dafuck is that shit kys

k

- -

14 88 69 420

the storm has arrived my fellow boomers
Just keep waiting!!!!!!!!!

underrated

most of this "CIA shilling" is just /leftypol/ retards and antifa faggots

didn't happen. i live in mclean (which is actually langley).

there were no helicopters.

qwant.com/?q=Marines raid CIA offices&client=opensearch

someone take one for the team and brave the faggotry go see if the CBTS newfags are totally convinced it's happening