Sydney says NO to gay murals

Sydney says NO to gay murals

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/george-michael-mural-defaced-sydney-11541149
youtu.be/UFzW8rVRHRY
thewest.com.au/politics/federal-politics/watch-bob-katters-bizarre-reaction-to-the-same-sex-marriage-postal-survey-results-ng-b88665452z
thewest.com.au/news/wa/perth-man-pleads-guilty-to-five-brutal-bashings-in-which-he-lured-gay-men-through-dating-app-grindr-ng-b88661754z
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/george-michael-mural-defaced-sydney-11541149

The more they push
The more wake up

It's nice to see someone stand up for the word.

TICK TOCK

Aussie fags are based as fuck, which means things aren't going to end well for muslims and SJWs

t. aussie fag

How so?

Things between lgbt and enrichers would have never ended well anyway. We will just have to wait and see who dies first.

>CHRISTIAN LIVES MATTER

And now you finally understand what religion has been undercover enabling Islam all along...

For without Islam, now Christians have to do the dirty job of getting rid of the gays.

Whats gonna happen if it turns out a snackbar did this?

The Muslims and Conservative Christians are gonna band together to fight this gay shit I think.

We're fuckin sick of this faggot loving shit.

youtu.be/UFzW8rVRHRY

We're all waiting on the 2.0. If it kicks off western sydney muslims exodus west, seeking haven. Youre then all trapped in by emu plains (my personal preferred KZ) and ambushed from mountains, you would be steamrolled by psycho ice freak patriots on every other front

Assuming 2.0 happens of course

North Queensland MP Bob Katter's bizarre reaction to the same-sex marriage postal survey has gone viral.
The independent member for Kennedy is not known for being backward about coming forward but this outburst, that featured on yesterday’s episode of ABC’s Insiders, has raised plenty of eyebrows.
It began well enough with Katter saying “I mean, y’know, people are entitled to their sexual proclivities. Let there be a thousand blossoms bloom, as far as I’m concerned,”
But then things took an expected turn.
“But I AIN’T spendin’ any time on it, because in the mean time, every three months, a person is torn to pieces by a crocodile in North Queensland,” he fumed.

thewest.com.au/politics/federal-politics/watch-bob-katters-bizarre-reaction-to-the-same-sex-marriage-postal-survey-results-ng-b88665452z

Well, maybe us QLDers need to set the Crocs on the faggots.

I'm sure a croc wont give a shit about 999 genders and 310492568376 preferences, they'll just see you as a nice meal

he wont even get a slap on the wrist
sometimes Australia is based. only sometimes though...

>Lebanese christian does a thing
>Aussies actually take the glory for a "fucking leb"'s action

based migrant

It's about time we start using Muslims as agents against the gay agenda.

If the guy said he was Muslim the police officers probably would have apologized

We haven’t had the same levels of indoctrination as European countries and our police as still regular Aussie blokes who know bullshit when they see it

funny how the media in australia is ignoring all this.

while actively naming and shaming NO supporters prior to the result..

btw any aussies in this thread can join in. all you need's a mate or two willing to help. this movement is largely not organized, just deface faggotry off walls.

don't be like these leb dickheads though, they shoulda waited til early morning.

>do it early morning
>white paint is preferrable
>wear a reflective jacket
>use a roller, your friend should guard you and the paint just incase. make it sound like you're just doing a job etc.
>if you want someone to record, get a third friend to do it from the car or be at a distance

very easy to do this shit. help us remove degeneracy.

by reflective jacket i mean those cheap fluorescent vests you can grab from lowes. you basically wanna look like you're doing a job

EPIC JESUS THREAD HAPPENING now:

fuck up christlarper, this is an atheist board

LEGENDARY JESUS THREAD HAPPENING NOW:

Guarantee you they cave

doesn't really matter if you're athiest, the depth of learning in that thread is epic. you could learn something, Kiwi.

If you know a m8 that works at a dump, they get heaps of workwear that's never been worn dumped there.

Steel caps worth $100's get dumped there too.

My m8's got enough workwear to start his own shop and make a motza after only working there a few months

You ever notice how people from Sydney never shut up about Sydney?

nah fuck your 'jewish wisdom' goyboy

So do we wait for muslims in the west to get powerful enough to kill all the degenerates and then take our nations back from them? Is that the plan?

why don't you fuck off Canada. You're about as relevant as a grain of sand on a beach atm with your shit of brains leader

There's always heaps of free the refugees and marxist conference stickers around where I work. Today I saw a couple Identity Europa ones stuck on with shitloads of sticky tape, felt good mate.

Bob Katter is such a based black fella

Based Lebs. At least they still have balls unlike our dying POZed race.

>preach Darwinism
>fails at it
Are Atheists doomed to extinction because they're Atheists? Or because they're doomed as genetic failures, become Atheist?

>the country that brought us "sorry day"

Yeah I'm sure the muzzies are shaking in their boots

Christian Arabs. And by Arabs I mean not-Arabs but Phoenicians, Assyrians, Copts etc.

White Australia voted ~75% for POZ. Christian Arabs voted 90%+ against it. One race is dying, the other virile and fighting.

'Australia's Thriving Gay Community'

Are the elite /ourguys/?

>don't be like these leb dickheads though
Why not? Being a scary hyper-masculine cunt is what we need to reverse our decline. Why be afraid of being persecuted for Christ or for your people? These Lebs aren't.

>Mossad crashes planes into one of your biggest cities
>spend 2 decades toppling Israel's enemies
nice one cuckboi

Bob Qatar is literally a based Leb like the Lebs in OP.

Any based aussie wanna start a crowdfund?

These faggots wanted to provoke, and he reacted as a lebchad.

Generally hate christfags, but theyre so 'hardcore' defacing christians that live amongst them peacefully. Try a mohammed mural?

Hes a commie piece of shit

>leb
nah faghead he's an aboriginal black fella
says so himself

how are the libs reconciling that their precious immigrants arnt liberal and will never be liberal.

Australia'a thriving Gay community

16,000,000 had to vote for the rights of
33,000 people

Hmmm, it's the Jews

>t. person who doesn't stack the NSW Liberal party with Christian Arabs to form the powerbase of the Right faction
How do you think the NSW Right gets it's branch numbers dummy?

I didnt explain. 'Thriving' as in growing, festering. Like the aids virus, and all huge sti rates for gays.

george michael was a homosexual rapist
why did he have a mural?

Plenty of white Aussie's are still against it
thewest.com.au/news/wa/perth-man-pleads-guilty-to-five-brutal-bashings-in-which-he-lured-gay-men-through-dating-app-grindr-ng-b88661754z

The best advice for homosexuals

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

because leftism is a mental illness and southern Australian states have that mental illness

>Christian Arabs immigrant
fuck those immigrant, Aussi are non religious majority country.

Bob "Suck some cocks, get fed to the crocs" Katter

Let's Just say it here:

Even Racemixing is better than Homosexuality!
Ok, sorry, I may have taken it too far...

It's time to embrace Lebchadism.

>brown silencing free speech
Fuck fags but fuck those who silence others more

Pretty sure gayness has nothing to do with the man's actions.
What bothered him was simply the fact that some celebrity was being portrayed as Jesus.

The Chad Leb does not fear Newtown dykes & soyboys. He doesn't tolerate blasphemy and desecration against the saints and martyrs.

t. Newtown soyboy
Outta the way cunt, the Leb Chad rules this city now.

absolutely based

Except Australia is a majority Christian country.

How was he a rapist? Never heard of that.

The White race has fallen to POZ, effeminacy and barreness. The age of the Leb Chad is upon Australia now.

I'd rather live next to a faggot than a Muslim, Black or Asian Baby Factory

Rare photo of Chad Lebs retaking iinner-west Sydney 2024

Doesnt look much like George Michael?

They pose you no threat, but you should still be against their faggotry

Free speech is about the free exchange of ideas in a society, it has nothing to do with faggots painting obscene pictures in public places.

you're an idiot

>I saw a couple Identity Europa ones

Really? Whereabouts?

in radelaide

>monumentous occasion for LGBT rights in Australia
>can't put up a mural because the Muslims that the Lefties kept screaming for keep painting over them because "they're offended"

I'm homo and even I'm laffin. Vote 1 One Nation. I got the one thing I wanted.

If it was a muslim arab immigrant, the comment will be
fuck muslim
fuck arab
fuck immigrant

Wow. I haven't seen any yet (I'm in Brisbane), but I guess it was only a matter of time before they started showing up somewhere in oz

>by reflective jacket i mean those cheap fluorescent vests you can grab from lowes. you basically wanna look like you're doing a job

Won't do anything. The first guy that defaced the mural with spray-paint was wearing his tradie shirt & the 2nd guy was wearing white cover-alls

>not letting your daughter fuck niggers = being a genetic failure
Lmao, Christians really are fucking retarded.

Hail lebos

fuck off poofter cunt

Great argument, faggot.

You're an idiot you fucking piece of shit leaf go draw a huge DICK and VAGINA on a kindergarten wall

Keep working on it, m8. Gotta do better than Ctrl V around here.

they were pretty good, just something about needing to forget guilt or have no future, and another with a couple aryan silhouettes on them.
there was about 6 marxist conference ones and 5 refugees welcome ones to make up for them though lel, antifa are as persistent as roaches.

Possible mate. Its not like we can fight our own but the muslims can fight them and then we can Crusades 2.0 without media scrutiny.

It's about fucking time the retard duality of the left hits a flash point. Jesus fucking Christ it's taking forever.

A few Muslims bashing gays in Sydney or Melbourne would be an interesting happening.

Making gays afraid again, but this time of the third worlders they screamed for in the first place.

Lol it is delicious irony isn't it

Adelad here too, where were these?

Except it will the leb maronite christians & the only thing that will be reported is that it was christians not lebs

Maybe the Muslims are not too bad after all?

Perhaps our hate to degeneracy could bring each other together?

Muzzie and Right Leaning White alliance when? Perhaps we will be welcomed with open arms now in Auburn and shit. As long as we keep in control of the steering wheel I see this going well.

Magill Road

>It's about time we start using Muslims as agents against the gay agenda.

they already do that on their on. just sit back and watch the fireworks.

>our hate to degeneracy

Your shitty English gives you away, Muhammed al Ahmed Mohammad.

Like what feminists did to Sweden!

I am Chinese from Guangzhou. I hate gays and degenerate people.

We can do this together white man.

Near the uni I'm guessing. Are you connected to your local RWDS at all?

I think you mean Melbourne

good job on importing all that ISIS you stupid cunts

When you are from Sydney you will know why.

Words best city. Americans not allowed.

i miss when aussies were like this