Im heartbroken Sup Forums I had a qt white gf who dumped me...

Im heartbroken Sup Forums I had a qt white gf who dumped me. Since then Ive been on a few dates and I cant even connect or like women anymore. Ive ghosted every woman since her. What do you guys do about heartache?

pic related to be on topic

Honest advice lad? Pick better. You need to pick up on the little things, with almost an autistic attention to detail. Here are the things I look at:

>Listen carefully to her speech, not just the subject matter but the micro-mannerisms within it. Its easy to identify shitty women based on what they talk about, but also avoid women that talk like a 12 year old brat or a nigger.
>The way she dresses, dresses like a slut then she is a slut. Drop it. Im not saying she has to dress like a nun, but she needs to be sensible about it.
>First date, whats her pick? Certain places are dead give aways for bad women (bars, clubs, etc). If she wants to do a meal or some activity like ice-skating, bowling, mini golf then you may have a future.
>Musical taste. It doesn't have to be the same as yours although it helps, but certain genres indicate trashy women. Nigger music and music by trashy women are to be avoided
>Try and get a feel for how many sexual partners shes had (don't be an autist and straight out ask, just try and get a lay of the land here carefully). Zero is the obvious holy grail, but less than five is acceptable for me (add your own number)
>Get a feel for her ideal future and check if its compatible with yours. Is she going to go for "muh career", kids or no kids, owning a home in the suburbs or city life.
>Last and I think most important is how quickly do you get sex out of the relationship? Immediately and a long time are both bad imo, quickly indicated slutty behaviour and a long time may indicate some issues she has. You want it to happen soon, but not too soon.

Its the little shit dude, you have to think with your brain and not your dick when it comes to whether a woman is good or not. Sadly, most of them are shit and you have to discard a lot of trash before finding "the one".

>t. 4 year relationship, soon to be married

good advice. my problem now is i just cant even engage with women anymore. I want to but when Im there with them I just dont give a fuck at all and usually just want to leave

In my honest opinion, being dumped by a woman means that there is a lot for you to work on. Focus on improving yourself, and I don't mean self improvement for the sake of self improvement, like meditation and cold showers by themselves. Get a purpose in life, plan out your path and stick to it. Learn to organize yourself and stick to schedules. And if you fail at first, don't let that discourage you.
I'm telling you, cleaning your room is the ultimate chick magnet.

yeah you're probably right. thanks

Bro talk: get laid and you'll forget about your last whore.

Real talk: You'll meet another girl organically at some point and will actually want to persuit her.

Third option: Don't let it get under your skin.

The key to getting laid and finding a woman, if you aren't ugly af, is to just be more social. You can't just get a girl, you need to get a more extensive / bigger social life. At some point, if you meet enough people, you will run into the girl of your dreams.

my problem isnt with getting laid or getting a girl. ive had many hook ups trying to get over things. my problem is connecting with/liking/being interested in women now

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

didnt work

It means you're not ready to date again yet.
That feeling goes away eventually. But it can take a while. When did you split?

spoken like an American women
OP, just focus on yourself for a bit
bettering yourself is never bad

like 9 months ago

Harden

Try harder.

Thats ok. Make sure you have no contact with her at all. Eventually it will just go away. Maybe lay off actively looking for someone for a bit. Things will fall into place. Don't force it. Dating should be fun. Not a chore.

Yeah I dont talk to her I dont keep in contacts with exs. Nothing good can come from that. Ive just never been affected by a breakup this way.
thanks for the advice I think you're right

Not political

I was in a mono relationship for 10 years. She started taking SSRI's and lost all interest in me. Love isn't real, it's just a weapon women use.

hmm mine was on SSRI too. I didnt know there was a meme about them and relationships

SSRI's lower sex drive.

I'm sorry you feel so down.
>What do you guys do about heartache?
Suffer. And fight the urges to try useless things to rekindle the relationship.

>Suffer. And fight the urges to try useless things to rekindle the relationship.
too real

And then that one might not even chose you

This is good advice.
It's okay that she didn't want to be with you anymore, by which I mean that you're not an undesireable guy. I mean she did date you for a while. But dating girls you aren't interested in will only lead to pain. If you can't have the girl you want, then you have to do something that takes a lot of strength and is very painful - wait until you start to be interested in other girls. And while you're waiting, do other things you want to do that have nothing to do with girls.

You don't have to be happy right now. Getting dumped sucks. It's okay to be not okay. Acknowledge your pain, and feel bad, and don't feel bad about feeling bad.

One day you'll realize you haven't thought about her at all that day, and that it's weird. And then that will turn into two days, then a week, and then a month, and then you'll be surprised if she's brought up or you run into her, because you won't have thought about her in that long.

But the road to that moment is going to feel like you're stuck in mud a lot of the way. But it will be okay.

>try to be as autistic as possible
>intellectualize everything
>overthink things

holy fucking shit what god awful advice

DNR DO NOT RESPOND (If you want to live)

Lower your expectations.... there are a shit ton of girls. Just not all are gunna be beautiful goddesses.

also don't listen to this guy
over analyzing = permavirgin

user. I am speaking from decades of experience. There is only one cure for this. You must go on full thot patrol. I know you are thinking I am trolling you but don't. I speak the truth. You need to find a dumb but good looking thot and exploit her. It will make you feel better. And it will reset your proper image of the weaker sex. Within a few weeks or months you will discard this thot and you will find something more suitable, that will be more obedient, and will not fuck you over again. Trust me user. I am right.

Women are shit.
Go become a gay

Whatever you do, OP, don't exit the dating scene. Keep plugging away until that heartbreak is mended.

lol you are seriously autistic. good luck with your divorce rape.

>be autistic
>if you look at a girl and you feel the impulse to have sex with her, don't ask her out
>first time out go to where she thinks she wants to go
>don't date a girl who listens to the imperfect, often degenerate, but sadly popular music that is pushed by those in power
>dating a girl for four years and not being married yet
You're an idiot.
>responding to shit bait
I'm an idiot.

bitcoin is your gf now.

>Bro talk: get laid and you'll forget about your last whore.
>Real talk: You'll meet another girl organically at some point and will actually want to persuit her.
This is great.

lads is online dating the way to go for a kissless virgin 20 year old autist dropout neet like myself who has no way to meet girls?

That is what I was thinking. One day you're going to realize you've met some lady that you're really interested in. It will happen naturally.

Get rid of your access to the internet and your natural drive to do something rather than nothing will force you out of the house into real life activities you're interested in.

Yes. You're exactly what everybody expects on a dating site.

Use this as a guide. I broke up with my fiancee after I found out she was sucking dick of one of her co-workers. 7 years pissed away but nevermind. Been single nearly 2 Years now, mostly quit drinking alcohol, changed my diet and only ever do pullups for an exercise. Ever since we broke up, Ive had 0 interest in women. Quite a strange feeling actually.

OP, I'd recommend taking the time to focus on improving yourself, your mind, and your job. Try to keep a schedule to help keep you busy and to get out of habits that make you remember past relationships. Look for women in the places that you'd desire them to be in, e.g. churches, kickboxing classes, libraries, restaurants, etc. Meetup is great for stuff like this.

Just don't go the MGTOW route unless you want to be a Peter Pan for the rest of your life. I'm kind of part of this but it's because I think that I'm too immature to have a girlfriend right now.

Good Luck :^)

Sexbotz my honky

Get a different hobby.
Dont waste your life chasing after fanny.

Leave it to the aussie cuck to ruin this poor kid's life even more.

Bitch caused me immeasurable suffering. i drank for a few weeks, and wallowed, then she phoned me and said listen to this, then proceeded to fuck her new bf and listened to me cry and laughed. so a went round and beat the shit out of both of them with a plank of wood, then had a friend cover for me when the police came to question me. made me feel loads better.

You have less balls than female who dumped you

Enjoy extinction cyka blyat

>A chick with less than 5 partners
>Not ugly as sin
BAHAHAHAHJAHAJA WHAT KINDA FANTASY LAND IS THIS FAGGOT FROM?!?

I will reduce it down for your small, and projecting mind

> intent>content
> appareances count
> spot and don't date degenerate
> try and find commonalities before engaging
> don't go for wide vagenes it is important to know
> don't rush, sex would get boring

This is not Sup Forums related at all but the pic related is very true.

I think it's just life. You'll pick the wrong women and you'll learn from them. My first girlfriend started looking for a backup man when things got sour and after we broke up I could tell the exact moment when that process started.

Most women feel defeat or fear if they are alone, that's why they'll rarely leave you just because things are bad in the relationship, they'll look for another man first and then they will dump you.

If it helps, there are nice women out there but you can only find them if you move on and don't give too many damns about that stuff. Just be sure you stay away from STDs and the rest is just life experiences that you'll have to deal with one way or another.

Learn Game, date many girls. Lift.

You'll meet another one eventually. It took me 5 7 years and 4 different girlfriends to finally get over my breakup at 21. About to pop the question to my girlfriend of 4 years who's smart, funny, relatively ok looking, and only had 1 other cock besides mine.

Here's the thing though, you'll never fall in love the same way twice.