Why does this state suck ass so much? I can't look anywhere without seeing some hippy shit...

Why does this state suck ass so much? I can't look anywhere without seeing some hippy shit. I live in Tacoma and the amount of hipsters is fucking killing me.

>Cucknada in vicinity
OH_BOI.jpeg

well tacoma is a bit of a shithole. at least there's nature all over. imagine living in ohio or kansas or the 45 other uglier states.

They have never experienced the delights of a significant nigger population. No bigger redpill than living near ghetto apes.

I can already fucking hear them yelling in my head

The nice part of living in Seattle is how many fucking cucks and freaks walking around that I feel like the pinnacle of human achievement.

it's just the sesttle area that's fucking shitty. all the God damn hippy protesting liberal cocksuckers. the rest of the state is completely right wing hard working Americans.

Luckily I'm in north tacoma. No blacks to be seen.

lol I'm in a majority white suburb 15 minutes from Tacoma and it's pretty fucking great
that being said, I will gladly help you exterminate most of King County

Fuck my life I get to study in UW Tacoma next quarter just end me man

Game over man game over

"legal weed"
Except you cant grow it yourself.
The Chinese Mafia is doing it.

RIP my friend.

I live here. We have it great compared to much of the rest of the country. We have some great shit going for us -- like legal cannabis and lots of organic food. Maybe you guys who hate it are the ones who suck. Get the fuck out of the cities if you don't want to see hipsters, you dumb faggots. ANY city is full of hipsters.

Good on you anonymouse. Go /SIG/ if you really want to be. You'll thank yourself later.

Hipsters>Spics
I wish I lived up there. Woods are fucking cozy for my Nordic blood
>t. commiefornian

>cucks and freaks walking around that I feel like the pinnacle of human achievement.
>weaboo
kek

Am in Tacoma also, it happened fucking fast. Tacoma use to be more a metal head zone.

UW and all of its derivatives are filled with the hugest political faggots. Our state needs a purge.

Hipster metrosexuals, numales with groomed beards and beard beads in then... hairy legged 45 something feminists with mean faces, clipped hair and sunken breasts due to extreme vegan diet. I live in Portland and man do I feel your pain.

I live in Toppenish, where the wild west still lives, apparently. An accurate statement, since when my Grandparents house burnt down, it took as long as it would for firefighters in the Wild West to get there and get it under control. Mind you, I live literally not even a mile away from a Fire station. They took over 10 fucking minutes to get over here before they even remotely started putting that shit out.

Try Bellingham OP, full of hipster spic hippies.

Federal way here. Nigs are everywhere. Shootings every night. I almost prefer tacoma. I carry a gun every time I leave the house now.

Yeah man, I remember when Hells kitchen was around.

Didn't used to be this way. Started in the 1980s and went full speed after mid 90s. When I was a kid in Ballard, there were actual decent blue collar folks. Now....

>be poor, feel my pain of the nigger

then fucking move you mongloid

Montana just nearby is a very redpilled state. The only cucks are in the western side where the college SJWs are. Everywhere else in MT is very redpilled.

I've been going there for almost 4 years, and work right close by. Pretty easy to avoid any SJW shit. Though I only have taken comp sci classes so your 101 classes might be fucked.

Tacoma area Sup Forums meet when?

NOW

Frisko freeze still open? we could go get culturally enriched

Come to gig harbor if you are white. If not, stay in Tacoma.

I could be down to meet at Frisco freeze. I was at the rhienhaus the other night. That's just a few blocks down divisional from FF.

Neckbeards should be friends with hipsters....how bad are they they behave at least

That place kicks ass. Go Philly is awesome too.

I've started drinking and am comfy so I gotta pass on tonight. Plus, you might murder me.

Tbh sometimes i wish i was in the hood so i can go apeshit without goin to jail...ive in north tacoma if u know what i mean

Still alive. I bartend on the side at rein Hause, I can make the drinks happen.

Do I wear a pepe shirt or what?

>44
I wasn't talking about tonight. I gotta wake up in 6hrs to work because I'm a /sig/ super star.

I do sometimes feel for based blacks who actually try to be productive members of society. I get the impression they hate niggers more than the rest of us.

Okay good. yeah, monday. arg.

have a big titted twitch girl

tv/m_plombir/clips

Metal? No... Tacoma is tacompton. Ghetto as fuck. Until hilltop got gentrified. Lol come south torwards parkland or Eastside and you will still get mugged. No fucking hipsters here.

I live 10 mins south of Seattle and drive around Seattle for a living. Trust me folks if Seattle/King County is what the rest of the world will look like on liberalism then we must all fight this beast.

>nogs and crime everywhere
>gay flags and LGBT shit everywhere
>supermarkets all look like some variation of somalia/syria/afghanistan
>fucking traffic makes it hard to go anywhere, infrastructure was meant to handle millions less people than currently live here
>democrats run the cities, no idea how to spend anything, sky high taxes, everything over budget and years behind schedule

I'm hoping I can get out of here soon before it's too late but who knows

So many fat women in Sumner and rain for 6 months out of the year sucks. It's really depressing to go outside and never see pretty girls in skirts.

Lived deep on the Key peninsula. It was COMFY

Full of Blue Pill addicts

Go back to fucking Kansas bitch

There's some kind of mold or spore in the PNW that makes people like Jeffrey Damher.

Count down 10 days till im out of this shit hole, fuck tacoma

Wasn't Dahmer from Wisconsin though?

I live in Kansas. Kansas was ranked number 6 out of the 50 U.S. states in the year 2015. The study was based on SAT and ACT scores. Also, it was based on average college graduation rates per capita.

my mistake I was thinking of Gary Ridgway and got mixed up

sadly its mostly the fault certain parts

You literally can't lose an argument to a black person.

>cucks and freaks walking around
>that image
so you're talking about yourself then

true, they just start apeing out

Aw damn I missed the meet up? I live like a mile away from Frisco freeze

Not even that.

They get into this weird logic loop where they just keep repeating the same three points of their argument in different stanzas. It's the weirdest fucking thing.

hahaha so true, owned a busniess in tacoma fucking hated porch monkeys. As soon as they started losing an argument they start scream racist

not tonight, but it would be neat to do sometime

Memo's is 24 hrs its right up the road from frisko frezze

the mexican place? never been there. is it gud?

Not bad, cheap food, large portions, great drunk food