Just finished this series and was wondering how you felt on the ending...

Just finished this series and was wondering how you felt on the ending. Felt like a good solid ending that I could go outside and have a smoke to and remember the show right after.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryofblood.tumblr.com/post/152774137107/91-days-novel-epilogue-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So its pretty much given assumption that Nero killed him right?

It bugs me

I feel like it could have been a masterpiece if it was 2 cours and we could have seen Nero shoot Avilio in the back of the head

That being said I think it did great considering the amount of time they had to stuff it in there

pineapple

Pretty much although it also seemed to pretty much imply Nero's fucked too. He has nothing to go back to and the Galasshias are already following him so he didn't have long for the world either.

I hadn't really considered that fact

It definitely adds a solemn sadness to it all

That can will be the witness to Nero's death probably, cant see him opening it up and eat it.

I think it ended quite well. Corteo's death got to me more though.

Corteo was too pure for this world. The whole show had awesome bromances.

>9.1 hours of your life you will never get back

The entire show was edgy bullshit. It was way to long for how little happens in the show, magic le anime may man escapes death ever y fuckign episode

IF UFCKING HATE IT

So fucking memey. I have never scene more of a meme show. I would fucking kill the writer if I ever past him on the street

Try again, and don't type like a retard this time.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR (! TURDS

I wasn't expecting much but it was worse than I expected. Just another unrealistic depiction of mature themes with awful Italian character names. Why can't Nips even research stuff when they write these stories?
The show did a terrible job of showing why loyalty is important in mobster circles due to every family switching leaders from episode to episode. The fact the whole story was set into motion by one guy's betrayal and this same guy was pretty much forgotten and shown basically dying for the entire show is the prime example of the terrible writing. One thing that came to mind while watching this was Game of Thrones. If you ever though how did the 7 kingdoms survive for hundreds of years with such awful double-crossing leaders, how could these cossa nostra circles imported straight from Italy could survive for even a decade.
It tried to do P O E T R Y (Lawless Heaven, lol) but it was pretty inelegant.
In the end it was it was just another muh family muh aniki the power of friendship bullshit, for characters with little screen time and no explored relationships.

It's obvious he killed him. His name (Nero) is a big hint. The second event that put the story into motion was Nero letting him run, so now that everything has turned to shit and the guy is beyond salvation, why not just shoot him for hell's sake.

Because during prohibition mob families were actually rising and falling all the time. The US based mafia didn't find a sense of stability and peace until the five families built the commission.

Not only that but the series was set in Illinois. The Illinois families didn't survive the transition to the era of the Five Families of New York and were all replaced.

It was pretty solid. I enjoyed it quite a lot

Nero shot Angelo and thought he died but the scene earlier when Angelo wakes up at the Galassians was the actual ending.

ApplePine > PineApple

That was after the new Don of the Galassians found him in that alleyway. Angelo is dead and so soon will Nero be.

Angelo is an anagram of pineapples, if you remove all the letters and replace them with different ones.

Go directly to hell.

Novel epilogue
cryofblood.tumblr.com/post/152774137107/91-days-novel-epilogue-translation

Yuri on Ice is everything wrote and worst. Fuck off, retard.

Who is cerotto again?

>that I could go outside and have a smoke to and remember the show right after.
That's lame