youtube.com/watch?v=GFBquo13M34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((showtime)))

What the fuck man.

On purpose?

>reptilian eyes

dropped

I can't tell anymore

A show about a coalburner with a mongrel bastard regretting her horrible life choices and settling with a cucked liberal Jew. Welcome to folks.

Notice how she was so excited to get raped by the first black guy and how bad the white guy was at sex? All white guys are bad at sex according to netflix.

I bet the 'hero' will be a Gamer who discovers being responsible is more fun than playing games and saying sexist things on teamspeak.

Showtime, not Netflix

>a show about a white women who regrets having a mongoloid kid with some nigger

based

Trigger warning next time senpai

this is satire, right?

CAN WE END THIS COUNTRY YET? I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE TO WRITING THE ALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCH. I'M FUCKING SERIOUS THIS SHIT IS OUT OF HAND. MARK MY WORDS. WE WILL MARCH

>ALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCH
ALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCHALT-RIGHT ARYAN ANTHEM AND MARCH WE WILL MARCH

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE. THIS IS THE TIMELINE YOU CHOSE.

It's probably the biggest shitpost in netflix, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if a leaf or an assuie is behind this.

I actually watched that entire fucking trailer. Fuck you OP.

have another

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-Z1lKrPy0

I'm going full pleb and just giving into this shit. We can't win, might as well die happy.

Considering how much production happens in fucking leaf, you better believe a 4D reptoid leaf newfiew nigger did this and shat on yourself face nigger cocker.

This is literally the highest quality woman that anyone on this site can ever hope for.

Sounds extremely plausible

>implying my wife who's the mother of MY two kids isn't hotter, sweeter and smarter

this isnt regretting any decisions
this is OMG ADVENTURE SO QUIRKY LIFESTYLE BEING MOM SINGEL LOL XD FUNZ
this is romanticizing
pay the fuck attention, lads

This. Wtf guys

>that gook-looking bitch
>white

Nyet, comrade.

'good looking'
>No breasts, has the body of a teenage boy
>Not enough body fat to be fertile

There is no difference different between that pic, and a post op transvestite.

agreed, this is quite unattractive

>the nogs new gal is strayan

>implying you wouldnt want to play with that rectangular ass

The actress is a literal Jewess.

Just fuck a dude at that poiint nigger

I'm not implying anything, I'm stating it outright

shoahtime

also i watched a few trailers and realized this show has another purpose: awakening the white night within us all...you begin to feel bad for her...'shes not a superhot swagmaster, more of an awkward plainjane so shes attainable. and she wants love just like everyone else. and her lifes not so bad. and you could be just the right guy!' i guarantee you that after a few seasons of this youll start thinking of single moms differently...after a few seasons of this you might forget her real life counterpart stepped over LEGIONS of good men to find herself in this predicament

then i came across this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GFBquo13M34
this is the entire first episode...for free...they went through the trouble of editing it to make it youtube friendly so you dont even have to age verify...for free...a JEW did that...now you cant post 5 seconds of the justice league movie without getting a cease and desist but this thing theyll give away?

somethings up

She was better in Mr. Robot

> (OP)
>saying sexist things on teamspeak.
fuck man, that was fun maybe 10 years ago.
now you have to tiptoe around everybody or else they'll get offended right away

Kek, right off the bat.

Why is she wearing a Nuggets tee

The script reads like some millennial bitches got together and thought of all their trops and threw it up onto their macbooks

I bet. And for other women it glorifies or normalize single motherhood?

I also noticed this. Mocking Jesus and his mother is also a very Jewish thing.

i dont think so
i think that ship has sailed
most of you are too young to remember 'murphy brown'
this show seems like its meant to console thim...they get to rally behind it and see what strong independent women they are and revel in the unfair hand theyve been dealt with the obligatory manhate

oh my

Shit, actually looks good
For all those in Australia- it's available to stream on Stan

(((propmasters))) are getting quite creative these days

Single motherhood is already normalized m8. This is as says, consoling. Gotta keep the roasties morale up so she doesn't kill herself and she continues to look for a cuck to pay for tyrones baby to sap money from him.

Fucking based BBC fucking our daughters, giving them mixed children. MAGA!

Stop posting this crazy bitch who wanted a jew Armenian's cock.

This is not attractive.

>else they'll get offended right away

I don't even think any of them are genuinely offended. They just feel like they have to hold up the narrative of making your off time just like your time at work for some hellish brainwashed reason.

>covered in tattoos
>looks like a jungle animal
>may as well fuck a nigger

>Honey get the rake.

Now that they've been named and are aware, they're thumbing their noses at us at this point

Also STD ridden. It's like a textbook example of a coalburning whore, she has the whole package.

And for some reason this has awards and is supposed to be entertaining. Guess there's plenty of hoes out there relating to the story.

>Denver shirt
Fucking kill me already, I cant watch what they are doing to my home.

leaf projection

It's so you feel more at home at work than at home. I experienced this working at a Silicon Valley company, I came in while I was sick in the middle of the night.

YES AMERICA
SO TOLERANT

jesus christ...i had no idea. thanks heinz

>Israel
>based
lolwut?