The final red pill is that power is the only thing that actually matters. Everything else is an illusion

The final red pill is that power is the only thing that actually matters. Everything else is an illusion.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Onions really matter.

He wrote that right after his waifu rejected him and said he had a small penis

Only communist understand it that way, you need to read more of his work to understand hin better

Stfu

Well, ultimate power is the only thing that matters, ultimately. What most fail to realize is that it is unobtainable to all but God Himself. That's where Satan fails to see his error. He cannot usurp throne, only make a temporary mess of things.

Jesus Christ, Son of God & messiah of the Jews, died for your sins, was buried, and rose again as prophesied. If you believe this, then power is on your side, if not yours. If you don't, any power you have will be stripped away and you will be cast into hell for eternity.

The time is running out to choose.

Ok you're literally retarded.

illusions are made to get power

No it's having the time to have a nap every now and then.

>discuss
>stfu

Confirmed for not understanding Nietzsche. Pro-tip: when he says to do things confidently and to create your own values he doesn't mean to put your fingers in your ears whenever someone says something that upsets you.

>That's where Satan fails to see his error. He cannot usurp throne, only make a temporary mess of things.

And yet if God were absolutely powerful and actually considered this to be undesirable, he would be capable of remedying it himself. Why should Satan be capable of violating the will of God at all, even if it is only temporary?

Infinite love is the only truth: everything else is illusion.

stfu

Kys Indian degenerate

I'm not???

The final illusion is illusions on illusions is the final illusion. Everything else is an illusion.

Wrong.

The only thing that actually matters is your goal. Everything is already your property, if you're an initiate.

Unfortunately power is a temporary illusion that entices most men. Contentment and universal homeostasis is the true redpill, reaching that lofty goal will give you power and influence without being disillusioned by its seductive nature.

In the hunter gatherer sense of the world, contentment means jack shit. Inner, and outer, peace can only be attained by power.

The very fact that you, or Nietzsche expressed that sentiment, exposes that you genuine thinking is opposite. No person, who truly believed that would EVER tell another person.

Are you saying that the theory of 'Will to Power' diminished Nietzsche's power by virtue of his telling it to others? Because I would say it diminished his power by driving him to madness as he tried to become godlike. But the theory itself increased his power, if posthumously.

Why do you think so? Genuinely curious

Something smells kikey to me

It''s like telling another, "The best thing to do in life, is to steal". A real thief would never tell others.
My feeling is that N was expressing his sense of being a (victim??? not certain about that term), of other's expression of power. He is the primordial user referring to his Chad.

neitzsche went nuts from std's. he was a whoremonger. Neitzsche is irrelevant though. The core ideology of the deep state is postmodernism- the only thing that matters is power. The other principle they rest upon is that there is no truth.

If you accept both those principles, you are now a candidate for progressive leftist indoctrination

In the hunter gatherer sense contentment means low profile efficiency. THE pursuit of power is a mountain being climbed by too many people, being high up makes you a target by all those under you until you are pulled off the cliff. If you manage you life well, make yourself content and have order in chaos you will have power and influence to shape the world. Those who pursue power however will sacrifice too much, influence too little and tear their soul apart all in an effort to achieve what the content man has.

Ye lol. Funnily enough he forgot to start the thread with a meme flag and started using it on the second post resulting in the thread starting post showing an american flag and the rest are pirate meme flags.

Sage this.

neitzsche also believed that truth is the opinion of the most powerful party. He understood how the masses came to see truth and he understood who created it. Neitzsche wasn't talking to shitbags off the street,whom he despised, he was talking to the elite- those that created truth. If they create the truth that they do no wrong then nothing they ever do will be wrong, but no one of them individually had the capacity to create truth alone

According to Wittgenstein, "Language can only be used to describe, not to explain". Therefore, concepts like "truth" would be a linguistic mistake. We have Opinions, which are rooted in aesthetics, (i.e.; the body), and we have technology, rooted in Logic > Math > Physics > Chemistry > Biology. They are not subject to opinion. It works, or it does not work.

Its a tough one to answer desu, that is it better to be the alpha chimp or the content chimp.

According to my philosophy, 2 rational people, provided the same information, will always reach the same conclusion.

So why do you think it's better to be peaceful than a king? Is inner contentment all that matters? Shouldn't the human, like any ape, try to lead the pack and exert as much influence as possible in order to increase its chances of survival?

yep. definitely a kyke from the halls of academia. Hey, you guys still working for Rockefeller or does Soros hold the note on you currently?

fuck wittgenstein and fuck you

Very few people are Alpha. This may be due to the nature of society. I once heard it said, that evolution stopped with the advent of technology.

You take the blue pill, you wake up tomorrow and believe... whatever it is that you want to believe.
you take the red pill

I offer you the truth,
nothing more.

Best line ever

>Shouldn't the human, like any ape

If we could be compared reasonably to apes then we wouldn't have any trouble with the niggers, would we?

kek

I'm extremely pro Trump as a matter of fact. And a Buddhist, tho born Catholic.

All our leaders are, by definition, alphas. I don't take my definition of alpha from r/TRP. Thinking that being tall, walking slowly and all that trivial bullshit makes you alpha is stupid.

An alpha is whoever is the leader. We have alphas everywhere. Someone who is an alpha in a physics lab may not be the alpha in government and vice versa, but he's their leader and still an alpha.

>what is good?
What a pleb.

Calm down vegeta. What good does power do when you die?

The point is not to be the king but to align yourself with a king that shares your values and work to influence the world though that alignment. For lines of kings, emperors and czars have been lost by being the alpha but those who were crucial to their goals live on.

"Hey dudes u gotta speak in a monotone voice and never end your sentences with a high pitch and only respond in 2/3 of the text messages you receive, then you'll be an alpha!"

Bitch please. You're fucking pathetic.

I agree. I meant rare in the sense that not just anyone could fill those boots, (of an alpha). I think most people, say 90% are too lazy, I think that's what N meant in regards to the physical temperament being the foundation of proper thought. Most people are looking for pleasure, avoiding pain or discomfort. An Alpha is relatively oblivious to discomfort, and portions out pleasure.

Preach.

Bullshit, the true red pill is equilibrium, all systems seek equilibrium in order to exist. For some people it means living a normal live for the psychopaths it means subjugating, torturing, terrorizing other people, climbing the hierarchy ladder is just a game to them.

The quote is from a book called "The Antichrist"

ctrl-f

!RRVe.ETtN.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/

Lmfao