>aww, would you like at those pretty Christmas presen-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ybveol56BNc?t=207
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love you poland

What are these? Road blockers?

Peace-keeping christmas gifts

protection from trucks of peace they've been putting up around europe

That's right. Wonder why they put them at the entrance to this Christmas market in Vienna.

Portable gas chambers I believe.

treating the symptoms instead of the cause

well, i'm just glad they didn't use offense Christmas designs and instead went with the nice generic bland holiday print.

>blocks your jihad

You wouldn't like to shove your religion in some peaceful Muslim's face, now would you user?

A block of concrete will surely stop terrorists. What a great idea.
We could have prevented horrible tragedies like 9/11 if we just had a block of concrete like this one.

oh , of course not, wouldn't want to make the peaceful Muslims become non-muslim-terrorists

weren't the twin towers largely two giant concrete blocks?
yeah, well, didn't go too well for those two...

underrated

you need blocks in front of blocks.
like reverse Inception blocks

coal is unecological so this christmas bad goys are getting concrete

I hope some sand nigger tries to run a car through that thinking they're made of cardboard.

right

How does it block bicycles of peace in any way?

oh you bought me some Pillars of Diversity!

how thoughtful

we need more muslim-bait devices like these. They should be constantly filmed in HD so 4channers can make meme videos of the retard sandnigger crashing his stolen vehicle into it before their ISIS production crew can

Twin towers wasn't made from concrete, which is why they collapsed due to fire and the steal beams losing strength (not melting).

How can you even treat the cause without mass deportations or straight up exterminations? The left does irreversible damage to the communities they live in.

when has anyone ever done anything proactive rather than reactive in concerns to terrorism?
what about all the buzz about small drones being used? anything preventative being done there or are we just gonna wait for a few attacks first?

Get a load of this goy

dubs, and keked Nederland bro

those don't even help
youtu.be/Ybveol56BNc?t=207

It's so sad, all you have to do is get rid of mudsimes and your problem is solved

kek

Germany did it first

Fucking nice. Im going to paint the ones in copenhagen like that now.

underrated

Coming to a free country near you!

Lol thats being ironic, right?

>

>without mass deportations or straight up exterminations
Why without?
Seems like a good solution.

That's kind of a nice idea for making them less of an eyesore.

What would be an even nicer idea and even less of an eyesore is getting rid of the Muslims.

Jesus christ

They're worthless

SORRY to interupt:

LEGENDARY THREAD HAPPENING RIGHT NOW:

So not only do they fail to stop the truck of peace but they are literally turned into giant hockey pucks that can mow down entire crowds of people

No, I want them to be as big as possible and have "YOU THOUGHT LETTING IN THE 3RD WORLD WAS A GOOD IDEA. THIS IS THE HELL OF YOUR OWN CREATION" ingraved in them.
As long as FPÖ doesn't have 40+% we should rub it in their faces

Are you tring to say that if there was a pure concrete replica of the twin tower on the path of the plane it wouldnt have prevented anything?

fuck that was a shit thread
please don't ever do that again