This is what the average Americans will look like by 2050, and it’s beautiful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWHrnMgE4L4
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/justinstaple/status/907802343017660416/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats the kind of trigger discpline i like to see from nogs

Is that an Anne Frank tattoo on that homies face?

Lil xan fuh yo bih

2nd you there

Powerful...

Jeez, all it took was one stupid blockbuster for kids to justify getting face tattoos. Mom's really gonna freak.

Jesus, if I ever had my finger on the trigger and wasn't about to shoot, my father would've beaten me with something. Probably my own damn gun.

The Jews are stamping their puppets now. They're really upping their game

>the absolute state of Amerimutts
sad!

Jesus fuck

Charles would have loved Millennials...

I'm guessing it's the producer Mr Coinblatt who coerced him into doing this

what the fuck, man?

What's up with people's obsession with fictional characters, going so far as to tattoo them on themselves?

It literally is god damn

That or they’ll be crammed in communal housing complexes only to be used as indentured servants who mow lawns and wash dishes.

>Anne Frank
Subtle

nice anne frank tattoo my man

That idiot didn't actually get Ann Frank tattooed on his face did he? That's a Sup Forums shop. Has to be. Even niggers ain't that stupid...

well...

>M&P sport 2
Fucking poorfags

IF ONLY WE HAD SOME KIND OF TIME MACHINE

but in all honestly, I think more weaponized whitebois like the dude in OP are a good thing. Race mixing wasn't a thing when we had white gangs. Even mixed race gangs can be fine as long as everyone is respectful.

Slime world incoming

"Sup nigguh I'm here fo' da job intaview"

Nope. I watched a video today on him.
Some facts.

Kid took xanax for 2 years and claimed to stop*still always looks high*

He got the face tattoos before he even made music

His parents supported the tattoos

Also another fun fact unrelated: The rapper "future" actually does no drugs at all.

All these drug rappers are ruining the communities and secretly laugh by claiming it's art and people shouldnt take it as serious.

Dont believe me? Look it up.

I bet lil pump doesn't take as much xanax as he claims, he might of tried it but nobody with that amount of money is going to wanna be fucked up on xanax 24/7 when they have such a great life to actually live

What percentage are we thinking with this one?

GIBS ME DAT JOO GILD FOO BIX NOOD MUH GIBBIS

>Based Black man gets an Anne Frank tattoo
>Jewish media moguls get angry and fire him
>Based Black man gets his white friend to back him up and they both go independent
Sounds based to me.

Good because we love Charles other then his jimmy jones shit

>it's real

this is sadly true. rip america

GUCCIGANGUCCIGANGUCCIGANGUCCIGANGUCCIGANGUCCIGANGUCCIGANGUCCIGANg

Where did all this emo meme rap Xanax/fentanyl addict music come from?

Nigga I got anne frank on my face, whatchu know bout that?

Where else?

Been around for a while, chopped and screwed is xanax music.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWHrnMgE4L4

the jews obviously. the pharmacutical jews. the record producer jews.

Didn't rappers from 80s to mid 2000s that had criminal records actually have jail time though? There is some conspiracy shit going on here.

alright, i know what gibs me dat, and muh gibbis means... but what the fuck is bix nood?

We need Zyklon Ben Garrison more than ever

This pair of arse bandits will probably be dead inside of six months.
Good.

Fucking cool

This is still way superior to the reconquista timeline. They are almost a bigger sleeper threat than prayer mats. Hopefully when people wake up to the most recent catholic coup by the blue party we can fix catholicism and reintegrate hispanics and whites. A major problem is the triangle of Black Brown and White. Browns hate the blacks, but whites find brown culture borring as fuck and black culture hype. Blacks identify with browns far more than whites but also enjoy much of white culture.

Replace half the little mexicos with lil shang hais and the country will work out fine. Mostly for sick cyberpunk aesthetics. ( Look at how quick cyber-normies picked up Vaporwave, compared to witch haus or seapunk. Fash wave can make a real impact given the right memetic circumstances

Blacks are definitely traumatized and heavily brainwashed right now but alot of the hip hopers are actually very red pilled. I dont think we need to murder all the Dindus, I do think we need to 1488.

The American Negro is equally deserved of being a Space gNozi , we just need them to want to invade and terraform africa instead of murder each other for shoes.

if BLM matters replace our dishwashers with multi-fabricant 3-d printers diamond age style, bitch

They'll probably OD like lil peep

The reason these threads are posted is to social media is to further the Globalist Agenda of global depopulation and euro-genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

So this is what "freedom" looks like.
>Give me this bloke any day

Really makes you think

twitter.com/justinstaple/status/907802343017660416/video/1

Fingers and toes crossed mate

Blacks know better than anyone that prison is for faggots and is basicly a CIA psyop

Unless you are into that you don't respect it anymore.

Also keep in mind that many people fake their achievements. Future not taking drugs, Khaled starting as a correctional officer, ect. Story tellers are far far more common in the soundcloud age. Nobody wanna go outside no mo unless you really live in the deep scratch

>muh predictions

It's like the synthesis of multiple forms of degeneracy.

yeah this pink hair with tattoos on your face and a penchant for actual crime is a pretty fucking strange fad if you ask me.

Makes me think I need to take a shit

that's the ugliest guy i've ever seen.

would not fuck him for a million dollars

IF I DIED TODAY YOU WOULD TRY TO FUCK MY BITCH

we need more white MC rides

its an amalgamation of alot of things we've seen in the last few years.

Bones opened the door for this sound, and Space Ghost opened the door for him.

Lil pain was also around in the game alot sooner than most of these emoxan rappers.

Future god paid by big pharma to push Xan thru the audio waves.

The Tattoos came from Lil Wayne, Lil B,MC Ride and Dylan Rozz. The fashion is like half Bones half Young Thug

XL magazine definitely pushed these guys hard one year. They make good music but I miss the crazy experimential aggro computer raps of 2011-15~

Mr Muthafuckin Exquire deserves more fame

Underated

>Lack of trigger discipline
>pointed in general direction of friends head
Cool

Increased capacity for abstract thought.

he goes by the name Xan Frank

>This is what the average Americans will look like by 2050, and it’s beautiful
that is how they look now in 2050 god knows

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

This is what I look like now. Am I from the future?

I wonder what the next big body mod trend will be. We've seen gauges, tattooed faces, tattooed eyeballs, grills... I guess maybe face implants or getting things amputated. That'll be sick! I can't wait to cut my nose in half.

>things amputated
like circumcision? or are talking hands
also face implants are already here seen those people with horns and shit

Shop out all the freckles and group them together then figure out a ratio of white skin to freckle blob.

this made me dumber

Ditto

Those faggots would be dead by 2050. Heck, maybe they dont even reach their 30s.

>Anne Frank facial tattoo
what

You'll be the next president bro.

that nigger has a cactus tatted on his dick. what the hell is wrong with him.

>The absolute state of 56%ers

Her pussy taste like skittles oh aye raaaa aye you can really taste the rainbow oh aye no aw yo ahhhh aaye

>All these drug rappers are ruining the communities and secretly laugh by claiming it's art and people shouldnt take it as serious.
tupac shakur actually didn't originate from the thug world, the kid went to berklee college of music in massachusetts, he was a real artist in every sense of the word he descended wholeheartedly into the thug life, almost like it was his muse or something.

Nah those just two weak retards who are after the latest fucking trend
RIP Lil Peep he was the real fucking deal

Thugs are the real ancaps

Objectivists aren't shit

We still have Rozz Dyliams, Slug Christ, GBC and Bones