this should be enough to neck that cunt

OPs article
archive.fo/At9FW

I for one am happy with the direction things are heading

Why would she say this in public

SHUT
IT
DOWN

This is basically an admission to guilt worthy of violent punishment lol why would you say this? It totally justifies anything done to her without even needing to know why it must be done.

IRS admitted earlier to illegally targeting tea party groups a few years back and all they got in return was an apology and a little bit of money. Obongo was such a faggot I bet most people don't even know that happened

>we fear retaliation for being scumbags

good, you should.

>IRS is cared of people coming for them

BEST TIME LINE

Lois the 5th

>get enraged if they remain sealed - make sure they're damned if they do and damned if they don't
>remind them of those targeted by the IRS during O reelection
>IRS pushes to keep public info 'private'
>enraged citizens dawx tf out of IRS employees private lives; gets dumped in a pastebin and disseminated on a certain web site
>enraged publicans go full-Brevik

It will now.

It's time we bring-back tarring and feathering.

I remember it. The (((media))) tried to memory hole it as much as possible.

Or putting them in the pillory and throwing rotten fruit and manure at them.

Why would the public threaten her over her constitutional right to plead the 5th.

These people need to be strung up from a lamppost until their feet stop kicking.

> Abuse the power of the most hated institution in America to harass and drain the money from the gun-owning population

They're not sending their best

Enjoy the jail workhouse, dickhead :^)

>The Trump administration backs making the documents public, according to court documents, which leaves Ms. Lerner and Ms. Paz fighting a rearguard action.

Very good.