How does Japan manage to stay right win despite all the their degeneracy?

How does Japan manage to stay right win despite all the their degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

urashima-taro.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtu.be/ASEt-mpCrGA
youtu.be/9Nu9CcEZJQU?t=28s
youtu.be/g-tal3pkvxQ
youtu.be/wiikYB5u4mg?t=1m53s
youtu.be/QONONWQjk2E
youtu.be/uzIHt1bK188?t=16m59s
youtu.be/8QPamnNYGJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just purchased the DOA Xtreme 3 game for PS4.

You can tell I don't care, OP.

The Jew fears the samurai

Because they don't surrender to the degenerate shit that the west is actually surrendering to. They mantain an equilibrium between modernity and tradition.

>How does Japan manage to stay right win despite all the their degeneracy?
enjoying the human form is only considered degenerate in an absolutely diseased society

Stop parroting protcuck memes from the UK. It's completely normal to enjoy femininity.

Because they have a very strong cultural identity, and reject any notion of "Civic nationalism"

The more advanced civilization the more stuff you can tolerate and actually use to your benefit. Like how you should only do certain things if you're mature enough. Africa in comparison can't handle having firearms.

What the fuck is the source of that?

source

because what you call "degeneracy" Pisses off western SJW. Look up girls und panzer creator VS BBC SJW journalist.

Easy, they don't have the Jew Problem.

No niggers, no kikes, no spics.

urashima-taro.deviantart.com/gallery/

Japan's population is dying out, they'll be all gone in a few years

>healthy sexual interest in girls
>degenerate

Um no.

because to them right-wing and left-wing have nothing to do with social issues and they don't have to deal with christfags and sjws trying to tell other people how they ought to live

Is it still going for $70?

the same could be asked of Catalonia

well?

Heavens to Betsy.

They hate Maoism as an extension of hating China.

They also just hate foreigners in general.

Also, their IQ average is 105, and they're mostly monoracial and monocultural.

Because they want their own degeneracy, not an refugees

yeah because Catholics are any different right? fuck off.
you dont seem to understand how populations grow and decline not everything must continually grow like in your capitalist fantasies.

Same way Canada manages to stay cucked despite all the pure white rural frontiersman blood.

Homogenous, fairly guilt-free population that doesn't have something like world exploration and slavery used to whip it this way and that.

Look at there morality and code of honor we used to have it pre-christian and we still have it in whites but not so much anymore. They didn't have the taint of christianity. They do not have christian morality. They have there own religion, culture, race, and honor codes when you have your countries foundation built upon all of these things you get extremely strong countries with strong roots. Now look at western nations many of them have lost all of this.

It doesn't take a genius to look at what the commies/jews have done to the west and say "no thanks, I'll pass on that multi culti bullshit"

>yeah because Catholics are any different right? fuck off.
I'm not a catholic.

why single out protestants?

>why single out protestants?
Because they're the ones who are ultimately responsible for pushing this poison onto everyone to the point it subsumed everything else. Cathocucks were at least somewhat more nuanced.

two sides of the same coin m8

IMO it's because Japan knows to keep degeneracy to fiction and only fiction. Absolutely nothing to do with reality.

Dick girls in the West? Propaganda for tranny acceptance.
Dick girls in Japan? Fiction for whoever taps to that shit.
X in the West is propaganda that aims to affect and distorts reality.
X in Japan is meant to keep reality clean and pristine while allowing you a window to dive into your fantasies without ever harming anyone.

That's why Brown anime girls and West black chicks in Vista are so widely different. They know the line is drawn between fiction and reality and don't try to blur it or mess with that balance.

Considering they are living on a california size land with 127 million people... they can stand to lose several million and be better off for it.

Catholics ruined the western hemisphere, you idiot.
Every single third world shithole in the Americas are catholic. Don't even tell me that's just a coincidence.

As much as you would like to believe that we are lucid to degeneracy and actively working to keep it out, the truth is the Japanese people have absolutely no clue about what is happening outside their borders. They exist within their peaceful culture blissfully unaware, riding the dying homogeneity that they have.

They are ripe for the picking, and the Olympics will crack their society wide open to the kike.

God dammit, I just want there to be one decent place on earth, just ONE.

Because they don't let foreigners in.

Pic related is the Presidential election in the United States if only Whites could vote.

Yeah, I have this strange feeling also, even tho i would never live in that place its still gives me some peace of mind that someone wont go through this shitshow. Hope they wont foll for muhversity.

homogeneous society. this is the reason why Japan is good at anything

>someone wont go through this shitshow.
We will. We're just further behind you guys.

youtu.be/ASEt-mpCrGA

youtu.be/9Nu9CcEZJQU?t=28s

youtu.be/g-tal3pkvxQ

youtu.be/wiikYB5u4mg?t=1m53s

youtu.be/QONONWQjk2E

youtu.be/uzIHt1bK188?t=16m59s

youtu.be/8QPamnNYGJI

Because muh degeneracy is a stupid fucking meme and they aren't as infested by abrahamic sandnigger religion

you know what to do Takahashi

>ultra nationalism intensifies

Don't dsay the C. Word which made the world cuck to globalism and take a knee to the EU.

Because it's different kinds of degeneracy. What the Japanese do, they do for their own pleasure. What the West does, they do for other's pleasure (well, they themselves get to virtue signal a bit, but they don't really profit all that much from it).

They are a 95% homogeneous country

>Don't even tell me that's just a coincidence.
It's not. They turned to the more "radical" branch of Christianity because they realized that protestants have completely lost their touch with reality.
Catholics aren't unpozzed either, but they still aren't on the level of protestants.

>They turned to

They jus know better

Make Canada Great(White) Again.

Concepts like diversity (in the modern progressive sense) are foreign to them, they just don't care care about it which is a good thing.

It’s time to kill. God I hate the Jews so fucking much.

Nuke fuel cant melt samurai spirit

Saiyan = Samurai inside Aryan

Samurai Spirit > Aryan Genetics

Both will be needed to save humanity

White people committed those acts with jewish merchants instead of working on their own without jewish "help"

Reap what (((sow)))

>A thousand year empire will fall to the jews because of some olympic game bullshit
Lel

The most that will happen is that a sleeping sun will get motivated before it rises

You're right but I still hope you're wrong.

>Thinking a thousand year empire will crack under the pressure of some hebrew funded internationalist games
Have you ever been to Hiroshima or Nagasaki? Take your gaijin weapons elsewhere.

Degeneracy is actually fairly normal. It's when it gets weaponized by a certain (((someone))) when it becomes deathly.

>a thousand year empire will crack under the pressure of some hebrew funded internationalist games
More like the biggest televised diversity event will make more immigrants interested in Japan, a country in need of a population boost. And from this to what happens in the west will be just domino effect.
The only way Japan will exit safely from this Olympics is if the tourists coming will behave badly, giving japanese a negative view upon this whole immigrant thing.

what? you can be a degenerate just don't be a retard

Only a weak spirit falls for tricks like those

Its not like its even close to a new trick even ffs

>Implying those borders are open after the games are over
>Implying foreigner suicides arent assisted by the publicly allowed Yakuza offices

Please don't be cowards like us Yeurotrash, draw the sword Kenji, purge the filth while you still can.

checked

Its entirely possible we just have a semi wrong idea of what degeneracy truly is, or perhaps degeneracy is relative to ethnic programming. Either way I think the most likely cause is that they arnt mutts. Pure Nippon blood like steel, forged over thousands of generations of tradition and culture.

Dunno.
Shitposting on 2chan?

>Pure nippon blood forged over tousand year
A DESU DESU SHINTORI TEMPURASAKI!!!

Because Japan is degenerate, just in a different direction to the west. Japan represents a culture of disengagement, of pointless nihilistic labor or total withdraw in order to fill the broken spirit of its people. It has not fallen to demographic shift but it's culture has been broken and westernized, its people domesticated by western aesthetics and culture and deprived of their passion. So those who withdraw from society out of total lack of spirit embrace sexual depravity in order to get some scrap of stimulation.

We should breed a race that looks like that pic op

The Joos cant bother learning Japanese