Can someone explain to a newfag how Jews are not white?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it all depends on what your definition of "white" is. since white doesn't have a genetics definition, people endlessly argue about which populations to include in it. e.g. plenty of people here don't want Eastern European genetic populations included.

Spend an hour on pol. This has been reposted so many times.

Ashkenazi Jews are white, but the rest are not.

All I see is a subhuman sandnigger

Purity of bloodline > looks

The nigger nose.

They're genetically distinct from white people which is why jewish is a category in a DNA test. They have genetic abnormalities which stem from their inbreeding and refusal to mix with white europeans (tay-sachs and certain colon cancers). If you ask a jew and they're feeling honest for a change they will tell you they consider themselves a race, not a religion or not necessarily a religion. In terms of whiteness, their skin color is frequently white, and some of them did indeed breed with white europeans and inherit their traits but they are distinctly middle eastern. Take a look at someone like Assad. He has blue eyes and looks decidedly Italian, but he is middle eastern and would not be considered a white person in the traditional sense that white means a person of European descent and genetic heritage.

100% European DNA. It’s that simple

And no, it’s not Eastern Europe most Whites are concerned with

Is this the answer?

I've been here since the election

They're Middle Eastern, not whites. Whites come from Europe. Jews look white, just like how Australian Aboriginals look black, but they are two entirely different races

She isn't 100% Jewish, and everything attractive about her is thanks to white European DNA.

How much more proof do you want, looking at her, of the superior race?

unironically a lot of jews are white they just are of jewish fate

Whites can't be Jewish. Ashkenazis are LARPers. Judaism has nothing to do with the Bible outside of window dressing, which is fitting since the ancient Hebrews would be indistinguishable from Palestinian Arabs if they weren't extinct.
Johannson isn't Jewish in any meaningful sense (99.999% Euro DNA) but we live in the Twilight Zone so she is considered a Hebrew.

Jewish as well.
Very delicious...........

>Can someone explain to a newfag how Jews are not white?

jew genes are so ugly they automatically express any non-jew genes (in this case, danish and swedish) in a given organism, in order to maximise reproductive potential and thus more easily spread the jew plague

Pretty much yes. You would call the poles, the lithuanians, and the germans white, right? There was some intermixing between the jews and the local populace, and that way, they could blend in better. No wonder people like you have a hard time spotting jews.
Oh and the fact that you've been here since the election is nothing impressive. So are the majority of the userbase these days. It's impressive that you could make such a post despite being here for a year already. Being here for a year does not make you an oldfag and isn't something you should really wear like a badge, so it'd be better if you kept the fact that you've been here for a year to yourself.

b-but I know I'm a newfag

I said it in the OP

>he thinks he's a newfag
HA

Didn't notice that for some reason.
Anyway, there have been quite some threads on that already. It's weird that you haven't seen them, or done some research on your own.

'white' isn't a skin tone, otherwise albino niggers would be white.

White is a reference to heritage, Anglo/Saxon heritage.

The fact that Jews are a matrilineal race, not a religion, means by definition they aren't Anglo/saxon, they're Jews.

The Semitic nose is a dead give away

Ashkenazi Jews are the ones who control the banks, media, and universities, basically the ones we really think of as Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>Genetic studies on Ashkenazim—researching both their paternal and maternal lineages—suggest a significant proportion of Middle Eastern ancestry.
Whites, meanwhile were all over Europe before Judaism even started. They might have mixed with whites a bit which may be why it's hard to tell them apart, but they are a different race.

first came here in 07

>still a newfag

can't catch a break

Imagine the salt that could be mined with an app like makeapp that undid plastic surgery

Honestly, it's just because Sup Forums is virginal and ragingly autistically mad. Obviously Jews are white and extremely attractive. And anyway, Causasians are the whitest and they're barely even Europeans.

not gonna lie you seem pretty triggered m80 XD

>huwhite huwhite huwhite
Yeah and albino niggers born in the heart of sub-saharan africa are HUWHITE.
Ashkenazi are not European people. They are an inbred tribe descendant of 350 hook nosed levantine half breeds.

White is not about skin color.
White is a mythified ideal.
No one is white.
Ironically enough this is literally egalitarianism since everybody is equally "not white".

Huh? Do I look upset?

White is a generalization based on skin-tone. Not a biological qualifier. What it has evolved to mean was basically any American or European derived person who isnt brown.

Hebrews/Israelis generally were Middle Eastern and biologically different from Europeans. Ashkenazis are basically Hebrews who have mixed with Europeans so they are "white".

So Jews are not white. Their origins are more Middle Eastern/Arabic than anything else.

They are white, Judaism is just an ideology after all. The idea of Jews being non-white is more because most people (including Jews) see races and ideological entities as one-in-the same when they're not.

Jews are Jews. They can be of any race but most people forget race and religion aren't the same. (I've been here since 2010 so no. I'm not exactly a newfag)

I never noticed before, but her eyes point in opposite directions

>Which is why Jewish is a category in a DNA test

Yes, as a sub category under "European"

I am of Jewish descent and I see a clear distinction between the way I behave and the way autistic vermin (i.e. pure whites) behave. Lack of emotional intelligence in whites is not a meme. It's why they can scam and steal their way through life while condemning foreigners and innocents. Their astounding ignorance about how damaged and corrupted they are is undeniable evidence of their race-wide autism. No other race has this problem. Thank God for making me a mongrel.

>MUH SUPERSEEKRETNAZICLUB IZINT C-KRET ANYMUR >:(

yeah a little m8 XD

No, they're not white. At best they're a mixture of European and Middle Eastern. They are their own race.

You have to have a jewish mother to be a jew. They inherit their jewishness through blood.

DNR

Low quality bait my nigger.

Most jews are white, actually, or genetically related to white populations.
They have a strong ingroup preference as they are raised that way. Whites could be raised to have a higher ingroup preference, but we are more individualistic by default. Not like niggers etc.

This, basically.

They look white, but they have a different culture, and when it suits they will be all too happy themselves to tell you they aren't white.

she doesn't look anything like a jew to me at any age

To ignore the fact that Ashkenazi Jews are extremely closely related is silly. Any two Ashkenazi Jews are all 30th cousins, and they descend from an original population of 350 Jews that moved into Europe. This population grew and mixed with the European population for a thousand years. Inter marriage wasn't infrequent- gentile girls bought for marriage

I actually agree with the post that they are white but they are a unique subset of white.

White is a pretty vague term, what people mean when they say it in this context is European. Jews's homeland is NOT Europe and it never was. However, many of modern Jews today have much European blood in them from race mixing. Most of them don't identify as European though, they identify as Jewish, but when it suits them better to identify as European they will, and we call them out for it.

That's not even remotely how I sounded. But you're making a good point. People like you ruined this place - I'm not even sure what I'm still doing here.

>Russians talking about purity of blood line

Lmao

being a social outcast like the rest of us

kys faggot

normies will be purged

>saying "normies"
You can fuck off together with that guy.

Jews aren't white because they don't claim to be white when it matters. Whenever you accuse a Jew of slavery over blacks in the past they say "whoa now, I'm not THOSE people, I'm Jewish!"

They are not white in their own minds. The irony is Jews owned a disproportionately large amount of Dutch slaver ships.

>How do you do, fellow whites?

I've been here since '08 faggot. Lot of us were on Sup Forums in the 2000's. Don't get too horny for yourself

Is she a Jew? That's my day ruined.

Essentially, they can look like Europeans, but they do not act like us.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ihDYUiPZcI

>Millions of people all act the exact same way in this hypothetical situation I've constructed

She looks like my aunt. Doesn't look like a typical Jew in any way.

What this bitch oughta do is get on her knees and suck my dick
Regarding the dumb ass op question as long as you've got European DNA you white
It's fucking simple

>can someone come up with a Jewapp...the shape shifting cunts are really hard to recognize sometimes.

dios mio....

Can someone MakeApp this?

This picture has to be bait. the people on the left are all mongrels compared to the people on the right.

I consider basically europeans all the way out to the caucasus and coastal levantines to be white. So therefore ashkenazi should count as white

I do appreciate the albino africans, it's a nice touch

Orthodox Jew here. Judaism is a religion and I'm being completely honest here.

define "white"

Going by genetics, the jews that (you) come in contact with and the jews that would have the most influence over (you)r politics would probably be considered "mostly white." Genetically, they can trace some admixture back to a group of sandpeople (semitic). The thing is that being able to trace this "other than white" genetics is essential to their religion. According to their religion (and more importantly, according to the origin myth that they tell themselves), they must see themselves as "not white." They are God's chosen people to suffer and wander and their origin myth is that they are always the victims of "white" society (ie: the west). It doesn't mater that a lot of the trouble they've faced from in the west were reactions to what their people were doing... in their origin myth, it's always the evilness of the white, western people. They are always fearful of these white people may do.

The end result is that they don't consider themselves part of the white society they find themselves in and their politics reflect this and are usually at odds with the majority of whites in said society. It is why they work has hard as possible for whites to not have a racial identity while they still cling to theirs

she is a jew with a nose job iirc

I'll take those Hazel Eyed Mongrels anyday

>07
>i'm still a newfag.

Jews are many times white in appearance, but they ALWAYS say “I’m not white, I’m Jewish!” When you dare say they’re white.

So, since they want to identify as sandniggers instead, so be it.

Indo-Aryans weren't blue-eyed. They were conquering warriors from the Caucuses who mated with the agricultural and hunter gatherer natives of Europe something like 4-5000 years ago producing a hybrid race that is now essentially the basis of the current European race (though there are elements in Iran, North India, and a few other places that also fit into this inheritance).