Christianity - Jew controlled vs red pilled vs JQ red pilled categories?

I'm trying to figure out Christians. Some appear to be completely red-pilled, even on the JQ. Whilst others seem as though they would murder their own young and commit suicide rather than hurt the feelings of a Jew. Is this broken down into specific sects that push Jewish subversion? Or are some individuals just smarter than others?

I was raised a Catholic and went to Catholic schools, but fuck that. I don't know much about the sects. According to google they can be broken up into:

Church of the East (sand niggers ?)
Oriental Orthodoxy (sand niggers ?)
Eastern Orthodoxy
Roman Catholicism
Protestantism
Anglican
Restorationism and non-trinitarisnism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hate to burst your bubble but it's not about being redpilled and putting da Jews in their place, it's about the glory of God.

Judaism is a younger religion than Christianity, how can Christianity be a Jewish religion? Is Islam a Mormon religion?

This might clear things up, OP, it's from a Catholic point of view too

youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0

Ask any Christian, who is their bro among these three:
- A black Christian?
- A white Pagan?
- A white Atheist?
99% will tell you that a black Christian is much more of a bro to them. And it speaks volumes.

Christians = Cucks. They're helping kids in Africa (hence overpopulation), importing rapefugees, and kissing niggers' feet every time they get the chance.

>i
huh? Judaism was started by Abraham ~ 1850 BC. Christianity is an Abrahamic religion that was started by Jesus Christ ~33AD.

The neopagan is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a LARPer, idiot, Jew, degenerate, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out

The Talmud was finished in ~500AD at the earliest. Judaism as it is practiced in the Old Testament is dead except for a few small minority groups like the Karaites

Oh that is interesting. I have spoken to Jews before who have told me in more words that the evil that come from Jews are from the Jews that follow the Talmuud.

Was under the impression that all Jews followed their "old testament" and only select evil Jews followed Talmuud.

Read Martin Luther On the Jews and Their Lies. No one can be Christian and not despise Jews after reading

This is a must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Therefore, dear Christian, be on your guard against the Jews, who, as you discover here, are consigned by the wrath of God to the devil, who has not only robbed them of a proper understanding of Scripture, but also of ordinary human reason, shame, and sense, and only works mischief with Holy Scripture through them. Therefore they cannot be trusted and believed in any other matter either, even though a truthful word may drop from their lips occasionally. For anyone who dares to juggle the awesome word of God so frivolously and shamefully as you see it done here, and as you also noted earlier with regard to the words of Jacob, cannot have a good spirit dwelling in him. Therefore, wherever you see genuine Jew, you may with a good conscience cross yourself and bluntly say: "There goes a devil incarnate."

Shameon you, here, there, or wherever you may be, you damned Jews, that you dare to apply this earnest, glorious, comforting word of God so despicably to your mortal, greedy belly, which is doomed to decay, and that you are not ashamed to display your greed so openly. You are not worthy of looking at the outside of the Bible, much less of reading it. You should read only the bible that is found under the sow's tail, and eat and drink the letters that drop from there. That would be a bible for such prophets, who root about like sows and tear apart like pigs the words of the divine Majesty, which should be heard with all honor, awe, and joy.

Christianity makes a lot more sense when you realize that it's the story of the white adamic race.

>Adam was white
>Abraham was white
>the Israelites were white
>Jesus fulfilled the prophesy of the Old Testament
>Jesus was white
>the word Jew was not used until centuries after the events of th new tested end

For this of you actually capable, as your heart which people would be the chosen?

Could it be th blacks?

The mestizos?

The Asians?

Or could it be the people trying to spread prosperity, freedom, and stability across the world?

Hmmm, that's a real hard one.

I'd pick the atheist. He's human and would be more easily converted than the pagan.

>Church of the East (sand niggers ?)
>Oriental Orthodoxy (sand niggers ?)
according do urbandictionary, yes.
according to me, no.

Also more likely to murder your entire church congregation.

>I'm trying to figure out Christians. Some appear to be completely red-pilled, even on the JQ.

Blame protestants, they normalized thousands of different sects all with their own beliefs and opinions to confuse everyone.

The actual christian dogma as held by orthodox christianity (and more or less agreed upon by roman catholics, oriental orthodox, and basically all traditional churches) is that.

1. The church is israel. All zionism is heresy.
2. The 'chosen people' is the church, christians are the spiritual descendants of abraham, this is what baptism does, its a rebirth into that.
3. All the good 'jews' (jew as in biblical jews) became christians.
3. All modern jews and jew ideas are descendants of the pharisees (the 'bad' jews who were desecrating the temple and who killed him)

I know that in orthodoxy specifically its taught that THE Antichrist will be a jew.
Also its fairly well accepted and aknowledged that modern jewish religion is effectively nothing but a bunch of anti-christian propoganda.

There you have it OP. All those zionist television protestants you see are literal heretics. Keep in mind i like israel, i think its good to have something that isnt islamic in the middle east and i think if we were smart we would be using them as an example of a successfull state dealing with muslim problems, but they are just a worldly nation with no spiritual meaning or significance, and their own orthodox jews actually agree with this, claiming that israel itself is blasphemous since they believe they dont get the real israel back untill their messiah comes and hands it to them.

>I'm trying to figure out Christians
Maybe instead read the Bible for yourself?

Christian history is Jewish history, Jesus was a Jew who attended Synagogue regularly, studying and teaching the law.

It's so funny, or rather sad, that people spend their time figuring out everything surrounding Christianity, whether false or true, except Christianity itself.

Blows my mind man...

As I said, I was brought up a Catholic. The problem with the bible is it is full of contradictions. It's also been heavily edited. Ive also come to the conclusion that Jesus was an "anti-semite". But your comments don't really help. As I have pointed out, there seems to be a huge disparity between various Christians. I'm trying to figure out if this can be put down to various sects or if there are other factors.

If you haven't watched this yet, do so now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

BASED user

Big ol' tasty redpill.