Does misogyny come to the anger that stems from a lack of female attention?

Does misogyny come to the anger that stems from a lack of female attention?

Nope. I fuck sluts and I'm still a misogynist. It comes from them acting like entitled and angry children.

>spic with a WASP grill

Get the fuck out of here.

It comes from being told you're equal, when you're clearly not.

I doubt that you loser.

I refer to women as objects cause they seem to get upset by this for some reason.

Maybe. I'm 28 and never had a GF. I personally blame men for how women act though. We are suffering because of the weakness of previous generations.

My misogyny comes from females’ desire to destroy my country’s economy by importing millions of rapefugees a which will leech off the government and reproduce like rabbits, eventually outnumbering the population. This will cause the voting system to favor gibs above all else (since they hold the majority), which will collapse the economy and produce a Weimar Germany-like scenario, except with niggers on top of the already massive problem.

All of this just so these whores can virtue signal on Facebook about how good of a person they are.

A part of me literally wants artificial wombs and sexbots just so we can actually carry out a female genocide. Fuck these whores.

Misogyny isn't a thing.

Some people are assholes. Most people are not.

no it comes from the prevision of natural order by social engineers

*perversion

Ofc. Just like all forms of social exclusion: the individual is shunned away and deemed an outcast. Then he has two choices. Either he lives excluded forever or he takes revenge.
This goes for dating, the job market, overall social interactions etc. Its the stuff that makes some criminals, lone shooters and terrorists as well.

Is English your primary language?

I think I was most positive towards women when I interacted with them less.

So I'd say that negative attitudes towards women is more closely related to how much time you spend around them.

OP, it probably has nothing to do with:
>the moving target of 'Feminism'
>being pushed out of the work place or harangued while at work by gossipy judgmental cunts that have a clear because vagina
>a court system heavily anti-men
>being dragged through the coals in the court system by ex-wives with a chip on her shoulder
>a Western woman model that is simply not worth the time. of course, there are exceptions
>constantly being barraged by advertisements for the care and maintenance of the vagina; meanwhile taboo subjects like testicular cancer are all but ignored
>and on and on and on
it isn't totally and simply a single-issue

Is that also where fat landwhale feminist misandry comes from?

had plenty of it.
its the fact they cant make up their mind and stay loyal to a goal.
some are cool tho
most are criminal

Probably. I don't hate all girls though, just the 'thots' that get memed about here.
I hate most people in general

Quite the opposite for me. The more attention I get from women, the more I realize how shallow and calculating they are

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

Do not engage.
Walk away.

Kind of. Of course a man's going to get a little mad if he feels like he did everything right but girls still don't give him them time of day, even ones he considers equally attractive.

But that doesn't mean that their legitimate and well-reasoned concerns should be laughed away by "LOL VIRGIN!". Same for anyone really. Some of the smartest people in the history of humanity were often sexually frustrated.

Bro, given what's out there, I'm quite glad I'm not getting female attention.

justified if you are white

Does it matter? Soon, Pandora's box will open and we shall finally achieve salvation.

giv Betty gf

Lost absolutely all shred of respect when a girl i was sleeping with at my work called her boyfriend while with me and lied to him with such calm and practiced ease I knew I would have been fooled had I been on the other side.

Been with a bunch of women later willing to cheat on their husbands and boyfriends after that. They don't feel guilt if they aren't caught. They can justify anything to themselves. After all they are only cheating because their boyfriend who works 12 hours a day to pay rent doesn't spend enough time with them!

Lol sure. Female attention can be a lot of fun if youre not a soyboy user.

Stop projecting faggot.
Female attention is easy. When I knew nothing of women and spent little time with them I respected them fully. It took living/sleeping with them to despise them. Now I treat them like trash and most seem to enjoy it.

Some are whores. Some men are losers.

Your sample is biased.

HPVs not fun user.

True misogyny comes from reflection upon an abundance of female attention.

at least we have beer

agree, like all those hollywood figures involved in scandals with all the attention that they have

agree, like all those hollywood figures involved in scandals with all the attention that they have

Lili is disgusting. Ever seen her body?
It's really Chloe-fridge tier. Absolutely hideous.

I can't be the only white guy who think the white girls are disgusting.

Latinas and black ones are fine but the best have to be semitic/arab ones

no, i havent had sex for years now and im very kind beta orbiter to girls.

it does make me consider anhero in style bigtime tho. wait a couple years and ill be giving the eternal circumcision to the jewish preschool around the corner.

>cole sprouse
>a spic

You have proven your ignorance

Yes and so does this whole board.

Yes it does.
I've never ever met a misogynist who'd be successful with women. The alpha guys are the ones who love women most.

No it comes from spending too much time around women. Virgin betas are always white knight faggots.

this

i fucked this girl at a wedding three weeks ago. her sister called her while i was grabbing some pussy. she basically acted drunk and said she was at a different bar.

women are master deceivers. i will never forget this

I found the women

Hmm you're right. Better stay a virgin and never have sex.

Hpv is overhyped and gets destroyed by your body after a few months

women have no place in positions of authority

>I can't be the only white guy
You arent white Abdul.

Alpha guys dont put women on a fucking pedestal

Get the fuck out

>lack of female attention
I wish. But you dumb whore's can't just leave me alone. Fuck off and take your welfare state income taxation scheme with you.

no
it's because they are smelly and ugly, hence perfume and makeup
and they abandoned their natural duty and have boring hobbies
it's cause they are usually useless or incompetent, very few women are actually competent, if they are, I respect it

The main problem is that any problem which addresses the fault of a female is called misogyny.

>the lack of something genuine
ftfy, fucking sluts is always easy

Sage

>misogyny
No-one really hates nor despises women except for the abominable roastie. The rest are okay. Blatant neoliberal identity politics and 3rd wave feminazism term.

>anger
Justified when said roasties tried to defame men, had gotten them fired and trifled with their pass times like with gamergate.

>lack of female attention
Men are not roasties. The roastie screeches when she does not get attention or another girl does. Even those men that had a lack of attention get used to it and do with out it.

Does misandry come to the anger that stems from elder females passing their hate for men instead of better virtues? Maybe, a twisted way sorting one's issues and misery likes company
Does misandry come to the anger that stems from abuse by an elder male in the family? Maybe, a rash and tragic generalisation perhaps a source of daddy issues
Does misandry come to the anger that stems from a lack of ability and ethos? Maybe, culture has it that women beared no responsibility in their mistakes and projection among women has been facilitated
Does misandry come to the anger that stems from a lack of appreciation other than childbearing? Maybe, the female culture of just putting food in mouth and clothes on body without any personality reduces the women to childrearing.

Did I say Sage?

fuck off amerimutt

It comes from insane bullshit like this from literal jew-enabling, nigger-enabling parasites.

nope, too little or too much roastie exposure amplifies the natural male reflex

tfw most white ppl here are as white as cole sprouse but disgusting europigs try to shit on us with le 56% face

>The alpha guys are the ones who love women most.

women have evolved to be more susceptible to social conditioning and more verbally manipulative, bad combo

No, but feminism comes from lack of male attention.

I am not a misogynist.
I just demand all women to be bound and placed in stables like lactating farm mammals of the bovine persuasion. They shall be perennially kept in the all-fours position - and shall kept thus for breeding and milking purposes. Once a week they shall be permitted to graze in a field, where males may bid on the more prized specimens, or the milkiest maids to suckle their strapping sons.

Why people respond to this bait? Sage