Why don't I ever see this discussed around Sup Forums?

Why don't I ever see this discussed around Sup Forums?
Picked it up recently and it's pretty great. Haven't enjoyed a manga this much in a long while.

Will probably have to wait till there's an anime adaptation for it to truly get recognition.

Because there wasn't any update for like 5 months.

And it's getting worse and worse with each chapter.

Sup Forums has kind of soured on Hanazawa the last few years,

It kinda got worse when it turned out to be alien and the oversea stuff with the giant animal thing.

They made a movie out of it already, you retard.

Boys on the run is simply better.

This has been discussed plenty on Sup Forums, either you're new or not looking hard enough.

Live action adaptations are not anime.

>Those infected by ZQN should be put down before they become a problem
>They're surrounding this naked guy with four people! They must be evil! Guess I'll snipe them without even trying to understand the situation!!
Fucking retarded

ALEINS

The aliens school girl shit ruined it.

Do people dislike the aliens thing? I thought it was pretty cool, since zombies are pretty boring most of the time.

The outbreak and market were the most fun parts and then it went downhill from there.

For me? Yeah, absolutely. I'd rather read about their survival than some kind of explanation requiring aliens and shit that I hate. Let it be how the zombie infection appears a mystery until the end even.

It's discussed semi-regularly, I doubt you lurk much. There was a short thread fucking yesterday, come on. I also think it's pretty bad, but that's besides the point.

Ressentiment was way ahead of its time and had some amazing moments even though it kind of shit the bed halfway through. As much as I liked it I haven't really bothered to pick up I Am A Hero for whatever reason, this thread seems of mixed opinion.

not fully translated

I like how realistic this manga.
No good-looking guy/girl (there is, but not much), no moeshit.
And the best part: lots of badass characters.
Also, I quiet enjoyed the delusional of the main character.

Probably because of the name. Looks like one of these dumb seinen out there. (like parasyte for example)

This, too many horror stories spend way too much time trying to explain the mystery when 90% if the time it would be better if the mystery remains a mystery

an hero

zombies shitposting on their own anonymous board was fucking awesome

That model gun he uses is so damn expensive

all of that mangaka's series aren't that great. potential but author doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing in his series half the time. needs a decent editor

Reminder that you should lurk for at least four years before posting, OP.
I'm not giving you any (You)s though, newshitter.

>Why don't I ever see this discussed around Sup Forums?

Because you haven't been here long enough to remember when this series was good and we used to care about it. That was before it turned into nothing but shopped photos, retarded characters nobody cares about, and alien shit.

the live action movie was pretty good

Lots of badass character sure is realistic right.

Fort of apocalypse ripoff

>realistic
>everyone is fucking stupid

or maybe japanese people just don't have any survival instincts left