How do the Jews of today (alleged to be Khazars) differ from those of the times before and during Jesus Christ's era?

How do the Jews of today (alleged to be Khazars) differ from those of the times before and during Jesus Christ's era?

I've vaguely heard about how the religion of the Israelites got taken over and corrupted by the oral traditions of the Pharisees. Who are the Pharises and where did the Talmudic Judaism originate?

Where do the Khazars fit into all of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Khazars
Anytime I read that now all I can think of is KHAZAR MILKERS
Dammit Sup Forums

Please come help with this new meme guys. I think it's worth our time

All you have to know OP, is that it's complicated, but hardly any Jew today has any resemblance or ancestry to Israelites.

>how do they differ before and after Christ?
They committed deicide as a race.

>How do the Jews of today differ from those of the times before and during Jesus Christ's era?
They don't.
>alleged to be Khazars
With nothing to back it up.

khazars were a prototype of the alien creations which now are peak performing robots who are able to embody humans and parrot their cues notwithstanding they are unable that they can't tap into the human mind in terms of emotions and look either with a furrowed brow and exhibiting a dazzled grimace. these robots are sly and their cunning helps them churn out gradually sicker trends as it is the encouraging of depression and egging the young girls on into committing suicide. all the leading positions are occupied by them and should a human reach a leading place he is lynched and then replaced with an alien looking like him.

Yeah, I'm sure the Jews of the Bible were pale skinned while everyone else in the middle east is swarthy.
Oh and the enormous amount of Euro DNA that the Ashkenazis mean nothing. They are pure descendants of David goyim. And don't ask any more questions or it's anti-Semitic. Please excuse me while I butcher and displace the natives of this country who look nothing like me.

what do you mean? of course a group of nomadic pastoralists are naturally suited scheming, extracting maximum profit and trade, not the group of mediterranean dwelling people who were one of the first to urbanize in the world.

All I can think is "YOU ARE NOT A JEW THAS RITE!"
Dammit Sup Forums

Well, at least tell me the whole deal about them being the Synagogue of Satan.
Do Jews today truly worship Satan?

They promote sin and the destruction of the Christian faith and any ideologies with moral resemblance to it. If they don't worship him out right they at least preach and practice his doctrines,

>With nothing to back it up.
Genetic testing reveals ashkenazi jews are from eastern europe - predominantly eastern poland, northwestern belarus, and lithuania.

They might not be khazars, but they are definitely not from the levant, either.

they have nukes now

Jews today, even the religious ones, regard the Old Testament as basically lore and parables. It's all about the rabbi written talmud for them.

The Talmud

YEAH CRY WHITE BOY HEIL HITLER

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Sauce me, leaf.

they convince people to sin so the consciousness level of humanity stays low so they can rule over them. remember, these guys were higher in consciousness before but fell willingly so that they can be in charge of not so advanced beings. they want to run their own experiment. then there are the essene jews who try to push humanity into having empathy and being kind so they can go up in consciousness. essenes are hunted by talmudists/pharisees, who are satanists

Goddamn I have been on /pol before it was created as a board and I have never seen that video, I knew about those brothers but never saw that. The brotha even knows how the Jews oppressed the Germans pre-Nazis. Hahaha

lol sure. Pic related are ancient jewish genetic stock + ancient assyrian stock. Strictly no intermarriages, and until very recently strictly no converts, but they haven't had converts yet (they now accept jewish converts, but only jewish converts).

Genetically, ashkenazi jews are on average 50% levantine semite genetically, 50% southern european, although its unclear when the southern european genes entered the pool, it could be 10,000 year old gene flow between the levant and southern europe. Its been proved that a not insignificant amount of Phonecians for example descended from southern europe and iberia. Phonecians were the closest neighbhours/relatives of the ancient israelites.

more samaritans, looking like typical ashkenazi

woops forgot pic related

refering to this pic

modern kikes are pretty much just pharisees
for being such a """chosen people""" they sure do fuck up a lot

Not everyone else in the middle east was/is swarthy. Arabs BROWN'D the levan after 7th cenury AD. At least the coastal areas (including israel), and especially syrians were lighter skinned then today. Maybe 20% of syrian and lebanese people today look white, and all levant arabs are still lighter skinned / more european looking then gulf arabs.

The fertile crescent wasn't desert in biblical times thats literally why its called the fertile crescent. "The land of milk and honey"

Stupid faggots claim to have a "covenant" with some babylonian sandnigger deity named sabaoth and think they're special because of it. Fuck them and sabaoth the alien demon.

khazars is a myth

only very tiny fraction of khazar tribe (mostly leadership) converted to jewishness

Not so. The khazar king adopted the religion and the descendants of those people are the Ashekenazi or so-called European Jews. They are what Jesus referred to as the Synagogue of Satan.

Pharisees were just lay Jews who interpreted the law to suit themselves.