In peak jewish fashion...

In peak jewish fashion, Saudi Arabia's top clerics has declared that fighting the jews is now strictly forbidden and instead Arabs should fight their own people, confirming saudi arabia's position as a yet another zog asset. Is this Kushner's doing?

unitedwithisrael.org/saudi-arabias-top-cleric-fighting-jews-forbidden-hamas-a-terror-group/#.WhHRk6_DA0o.facebook

I wanna stick it in Anne Frank

a bayonet

i'd stain those mountaintops

this is evidently noticeable alien meddling. notice how they are quashing every article about aliens making it into the news because there is something to hide. the humanicide has been unleashed with a very high force. gauging the current climate i can draw that there are less than a billion people on earth.

Dang, the Jews are doing really well lately. If they keep this up the whole middle east will be their bitch.

Pregnant Anne Frank thread?

Pregnant Anne Frank thread

*parries your bayonet*

You wouldn't happen to post on /his/ every now and then, would you?

Oy vey I've been caught red-handed

Lol that bitch never existed stupid nigger.

We're reaching new levels of Jewish conspiracy.

you can't recreate the lion screencap that easily, sir jap. besides you folks are just as greedy as we are

>he believe the jews exist

Hey Jew translate OP's pic would yah?

WW2 never happened, Europe doesn't exist.

Did /k/ do these?

>a heavily pregnant Anne Frank and Peter van Pels will never emerge from their hiding spot to find a company of Confederate infantrymen resting on the side of the road, playing "Oh Susanna" on a harmonica. Perplexed at the strange square flag the color guard clutches tightly, cherishing it as if it were a sacred relic, Anne and Peter curiously reach out to touch it, which the soldiers allow. As they feel the wool banner run through their fingertips, they do not know its meaning, but can nonetheless sense the importance it has in the hearts those who carry it.

feelsbadman

And then came dinner...
"Princess Juliana is excpected to give birth this january"
"This is so boring!"
"Boring? Those are the best news that I heard since we arrived here!"
In the night, bad thoughts make their way into my head...

Credits to my good friend Chaim Goldmann

No problem my good goy. I'm happy to be your (((Greatest ally)))

>tfw somebody remembered my shitpost from 2 years ago
should I be nervous