ITS NOT FAIR WHY DID THE FAGGOTS HAVE TO WIN

Look on the bright side
At least I'll marry you

Why didn't you do anything.

Women.

It always boils down to women.

>WHY DID THE FAGGOTS HAVE TO WIN
Love won user

A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps

I forgot to vote until I was already in my exam peroid, I didn't want to waste time on making a single vote that wouldn't count for anything. We still would have lost.

>Convicts voted for sodomy.

Are you surprised?

Stay cucked faggot with your 3rd world internet.

australians r gay

I agree

They can keep those fucking refugees too. We don't want them.

But once again a horse ruins our relations with OZ.

It’s a shame that the no vote didn’t narrowly win cause then everyone would be angry at migrants

Yes and if its not the Manus Island Muslims, its Myanmar Muslims.

Winston the maggot backstabbed us all.

>Now this is a story all about how
>My country got flipped turned rightside-up
>And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
>I'll tell you how we lost to emus with dicks in their butts

To accelerate the shifting of the Overton window to the right.

This.

My aunt is acting like Sydney is just filled with white conservatives.

Seriously.. who gives a flying fuck

This

Think of all the obnoxious fags.

>WHY DID THE FAGGOTS HAVE TO WIN
you didn't

Not love personal frustration manifesting in sexual confusion AKA homosexual lust, it can happen with a tree or automobile if the person is internally struggling enough

The big gay had 20 years to brainwash the country to support gay marriage. The only group who stood against them was the Australian Christian Lobby and the had only 2 months.

HA HA HA!!!!!

Bigots BTFO!

yeah? so?
Just let the fags get married.

immigrant BTFO, whites wins again!

LOVE WINS

HEY HEY
HO HO
HOMOPHOBIA HAS GOT TO GO
HEY HEY
HO HO

BIGOTRY ALWAYS LOSES, LOVE IS LOVE

500 years from now, we could have been seen as the 'based' country that rejects homosex. But no. Now we are going to be grouped together with all the other gay loving countries.

I'd be surprised if it actually went through though, they can still deny it right?

>Gaymer
That should be the actual word, because if you play video games you're a faggot.

But most gays are men

I get it.

Even before all the faggotry of the 21st century Australia could've been so much more. BUT NO THE BOOMERS AND THE GOVERNMENT HAD TO FUCK LITERALLY EVERYTHING UP. The 60's was a mistake in particular. We've had talk of some railway line for decades for example, and a bunch of other shit but i'm too pissed to type it all. Thinking of picking up The Lucky Country.

>faggots
>winning

Gay people locking themselves into the most miserable institution ever invented

They're still miserable, still gay, but now they can persecute various religions.

This will be fun.

my guess is that labor is gonna win the 2019 election and they will legalise gay marriage within their first 100 days or so, between then and now there will probably be a couple more countries to legalise it in that time so the fact that we have lasted this long is actually impressive

Thanks brave burgerfag. We're all happy to know there's a friendly ass waiting for us in another part of the world.

If we're really honest, pooftas are pretty cool.

They aren't that bad, at least not as bad as meme flag fags

>Fags get married
>Government now has list of all faggots in Australia
>The purges begin

Amerismart

Your fellow citizens wanted you to be able to come out and live your life openly OP.

I think the ranking goes:
gamers>meme flags>56 percenters

lmao the only seats to vote against it were muslim seats in the south west of sydney and seats like reid full of chnamen christians.

parliament will pass it by the end of the year. even hick seats in rural queensland voted for gay marriage.

This is why wh*Te subhumans are dying.

BRUCE POOFED THE FUCK OUT
BETTER START PREPPING YOUR WIFE'S POOF BULL

The one good thing to come out of this: All bar two of the electorates that voted NO were Labor electorates. And in those, it was the immigrants that voted against. Labor now has to accept that they're the bad guys (by their definition), and that it's because of the chinks and sandniggers. The cognitive dissonance is going to be sweet.

>Gay people locking themselves into the most miserable institution ever invented

Marriage was never bad its only failing because feminism destroyed marriage from within
Counties without feminism are thriving

Virtue signalling

>Implying it won't get swept under the rug

>POOF BULL
What? Stop trying to shove slang wherever the fuck you feel like. Also shove a frog up your bumhole memeboy. I hope it massages your prostate. Faggot.
It'll be interesting to see how divorce works out for faggots. I wonder if it'll be like hetero marrage were the bitch gets 80%+ of the shit & alimony.

Progressives have notoriously short memories for their own intolerances. We will have to remind them.

FUCKING LOL

are we really cucked if we wouldn't even use it?

This. Giving women the right to vote was perhaps the biggest mistake in modern """democracy""".

Its happening in your country next

There were heaps of men that voted too. Have you seen the break down?
Strayans voted yes to make it go away, thing is the exact opposite will happen, people literally have no idea what they've done. I've had it with white trash bogan and yuppie cunts and boomers ruining everything in this country. I hate my country right now, just want to leave.

Western Sydney says NO to gay marriage

>why did the faggots win?
Because we stopped worshiping Christ and trying to live lives that would honour Him.

>their mental health matters

>final verse doesn't rhyme

I was singing along you bastard, way to ruin it.