How could someone who look like this still be single?

How could someone who look like this still be single?

Because everyone including Sup Forums assumed she's a dyke.

Japanese beta is more than a meme.

Very few would even consider thinking she wasn't way above their level.

I, for one, ship her with the fake Mori Summeri.

>not shipping her with mahou shoujo utah

because she is best girl

I'm pretty good-looking and still single as well. I blame modern life.

Please be in London.

Oh you.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

She should win the Utah Bowl

She should win my bowl.

Have you seen the quality of men in the Chu2 universe. The only real man is Rikka's grandfather.

Nigga, if she made that pose looking at me the Club Room would become the Fuck Room, know what I mean? Bitch would walk home pregnant.

She hangs around in a circle of autists with only two dudes. Both of them are faggots, one of them literally so.

What did he mean by this?

Maybe he means that he would be disappointing in her for showing herself naked to a male that she's not married to, so he'd say swear words such as "fuck" to her repeatedly in anger, making it the "Fuck Room." She would then be pregnant with guilt. user is a good guy who just cares about Shinka's purity.

She won the only bowl that matters.

This really made me think.

She isn't though. She has a girlfriend.

hm? i don't remember i have a girlfriend

I feel violated.

Is this what autism feels like?

See it this way in another example:
You're an Sup Forumsnon trying to get out of Sup Forums and become a normie. You want to live a normie life but end up dragged into Sup Forums no matter how hard you try.
The people around you notice this and think you're a geek, nerd or whatever.
No matter how cute you are, no matter how much you want to be a normie, hanging around with the wrong people makes others think you're as weird as they are.
Doesn't help either that she is being /u/baited and even had an accidental kissu with another girl.

Shinka is gorgeous and lovely but trying to be a normie when rooted within you're not makes her an outcast to some extend.