What is public high school like?

What is public high school like? I heard pretty much all the girls are sluts, at prom everyone grinds each other, and girls fuck like 8 dudes in one night even the nerdy ones. I heard kids basically talk about sex/drugs right in front of the teachers, and they don't say anything. I never went to a public high school, and I always wondered what it was like to go to an average American public school. I was homeschooled for 10th-12th grade, and did like a little thing at a community college with a class of like 15-30 students for Freshman year.

>girls fuck like 8 dudes in one night even the nerdy ones

This is ridiculous. It simply does not happen.

However, yes, students talk openly about drugs, alcohol, sex, in front of teachers, and they can do nothing to reprimand them. It is a truly sorry state of affairs.

You're asking a site full of fags fapping to anime and typing on the computer all day what high school is like

Almost nobody fucked at my prom, teenagers are too awkward. Lots of drinking but it's legal at 19 in Canada. Most people had a shitty drunken night with a lot of vomiting.

You have a bizarre idea about public school.

sounds about right. kids would hide everywhere to smoke weed during breaks too

It was much less fun than that, just a bunch of teenagers together more or less

It's like dying of boredom in 50-minute intervals.

judaism, women in positions of authority, hormonal mental illnesses all around, and more judaism

Senior in Highschool here. It's a majority black highschool that is a part of a sanctuary school district.

I can share if you would like.

Forgot to note it's public

Problems of a having a roastie mum... projection..

Half the class is socialite, half is reserved, but almost all of them drink or smoke weed nonetheless. Sexual activity is limited almost exclusively to couples and the upper echelon of whores.

While the alphas are drunkenly figuring out where to put their penises, the nerdvirgins are drunkenly playing Magic: The Gathering. While Stacy is busy throwing herself on chad in the hopes that he'll beat her pussy like her father beats her, Bertha is slitting her wrists over an A- in her statistics class. There's a variety, but the general consensus is dreadful dissatisfaction with life. Personally I associated with a drug-oriented crowd, got my dick sucked by some whore for acid, and slipped a few xans into a few drinks to deter sexual competition. All in all I'd say public school was great just too many niggers (there were probably around 6 out of the 1400 total student count)

Oh, and pic related, it's acid girl

It was okay. I don't think girls were really that slutty. I played football and basketball all 4 years plus I was in band and drama so I was around a wide variety of students. The sluttiest girls were probably theater chicks, generally speaking. Most of the football and basketball players dated cheerleaders. People in band dated each other. Everyone sort of dated within their own 'clique' if you will. No one really hooked up desu, even at parties. And my school was a good mix of black/white/Mexican. Pretty equal distribution (school was in Florida). I only saw one pregnant chick my whole highschool career, we shared a physics class together. However, there was an in school daycare center for high schoolers with kids, but there were only 8 kids in the whole daycare, so 8 high schoolers in a school of 1,690 had kids.

People did grind on eachother at prom, but you did so with your bf/gf. In fact I'd go a step further and say people FUCKED on the dance floor at prom, no joke. They just kept their clothes on but there was def penetration.

Kids didn't talk about sex or drugs in front of the teachers, at least in my classes. Kids did smoke pot though, I did a couple times but not much. But mostly kids talked about it just to be 'cool' but VERY few kids got high on a regular basis.

The craziest incident was this slut got gang banged by two football players in the baseball field bathroom stall during a softball game. They got kicked off the team and the girl got suspended. But otherwise the football players were surprisingly mature. There were also a lot of fights at school.

This is just my experience of course. I had friends from jr High who went to private high schools and it actually sounded like private high schools were more slutty and degenerate. My 2 cents

There is some grinding, but like

Dunno, did not even go to prom

I went to prom. Asked a girl from my class to dance and got bored/horny from watching couples do it around us. Asked her if she wanted to grind and she said yeah. She really backed her ass up into my dick. On average though High School is just what your clique or grade makes out of it. The people I went to school with, I got close to because I saw them daily for 4 years. Only did sports my final year. Glad I did. Only a few people did drugs. Everyone else went home straight afterschool and watched tv.

MBSH?

no stall doors in the bathroom, no time to eat lunch, libby teachers who are teens at heart

>kids basically talk about sex/drugs right in front of the teachers

Yeah, basically. Girls sitting right next to me would casually talk to each other about showering with their boyfriend and sucking him off like we weren't in the middle of Geometry. I went to the "poor" highschool in my district so it was pretty shitty. Most of the bathroom stall doors didn't close properly or had no doors, there were fights every other day, even knew a girl that had an affair with a teacher. The people that say their highschool didn't have problems were rich or blind to everything.

basically like a big prison, except you get to go home every night, in other words it fucks you harder than life it's self

if you defend yourself you get punished

Every fucking high school has a different culture. They're just too small and have too many differences not to.

let's just say that I can understand school shooters