Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.

It's been a while since I last watch any anime (work, uni, etc.) and I want to take a time off from the toxic bullshit we call real life.

Anyway, my friends recommended me to watch this show. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/HoYay/TigerAndBunny
archived.moe/a/thread/55890094/#55897788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should swallow cyanide.

i never thought asking a question in Sup Forums is something abhorrent nowadays.

Hey OP

Yes, it's that bad.

There's a thread up dedicated to the show if you're that curious.

It's the most homo anime I've ever seen in my life.

What was T&B then?

GOAT if u ask me op

Tiger & Bunny isn't gay.

Not that user but it's staff approved 'as homo as you want it to be'.

This.

user, you have friends who should know you better than anyone on Sup Forums could, your friends recommend you something, and the first thing you do is to not trust your friend's judgement and you'd rather ask a bunch of anons?

Your friends are literally homosexuals and want you to join them in their hot sweaty orgies.

This is as misleading as the /m/ recommendation anime.

if you have a time to wait until someone posts, just watch the first episode.
it's only 23 mins long, you lazy trash.

>your friends recommend you something, and the first thing you do is to not trust your friend's judgement and you'd rather ask a bunch of anons?
Yup. Most of the time, their taste in anime sucks. I trust Sup Forums's superior taste. Heck, they even recommended me to watch SnK back then, even glorifying the damn show.

OP should know rec thread is not allowed, fuck off and ask in the series thread faggot.

Well, obviously, OP's friends know that he is homosexual, accept him as such, and recommend him to watch it, because they care about him.
Or OP is homosexual but still hasn't come out of the closet.

Anyway, the OP is a homosexual guy. A real homosexual young man confused about puberty.

It has gay slavs and a lot of ass and a dog. Masterpiece. AOTS. MC is 23, his rival is 15 and his mentor is 28. Canada and Korea best boys. Amazing soundtrack. And vol 1 will sell a lot in Nipland.

So it's just fujobait?

Most shows are; but these guys are officially in the closer than friends but still not quite lovers category, I'm too tiered to dig through archives so read this, all the interviews and song lyrics were translated on Sup Forums first.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/HoYay/TigerAndBunny
Also Japan has been calling them gay since 2011
archived.moe/a/thread/55890094/#55897788

are you gay?

I honestly don't even see why pople make troll recommendations.

Sure you must like the community at least a little to not actively go out of your way to push people away. If someone were to honestly go through that list they would hate mecha 4 shows in