CBTS #445 ++ Active Sup Forums Was Right Again Edition

1. The purpose is to log events and generate memes/infocharts to explain the deep rooted corruption and to highlight the efforts of those brave men and women who stand against it!
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to derail our redpills. Stay strong. Focus. Believe in your abilities.
3. How would you succinctly break all this news to your uninformed friend? Clear up doubt and fear, we are winning this fight!
4. Do just that. Get Comfy, We are the greatest!

Everything (you) need to know is in the ORIGINAL Qmap, before count'em
a minimum of THREE fake Q's arrived to fight over which could co-opt
the ENERGY to not just LARP, but put serious CASH in their pockets.
Where is that map? Getting snuffed like all posts do because there is
no reliable archiving team. Suggestion? Glad you asked: COALESCE and get one together.

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET Point of contact ( POC ): Farmer's Union Rep: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

HARVESTER's UNION POC: Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
MILLERS UNION POC: AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Here is all you really need to know about "Q":
Q had enough KEK to carry this log about events BEFORE THE STORM for this long.
What is the story here? THE STORM.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article06.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/
radaronline.com/photos/anthony-weiner-with-son-before-prison/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtrj4B67qN8
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100318-A---Very-Bad-Day---Scenario-DoD-exercises-4-6-November
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log
Nov 10-12
Nov 13-14
Nov 14
Nov 15 Holy Get

LASTEST Q DROP!!! 11/19/17

--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money

Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies

Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered

--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader

-=-=-=-=-= INFOGRAPHS =-=-=-=-=-
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset
Follow The Money
Killary's History
Killary's Body Count
Deep State Ratlines
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad
Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong
Trafficking Arrests
*BlackRock Redshield
$$$
NEW
THE SWAMP
THE CABAL
U1 TIMELINE
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein
Move on goy
Move on V2
Mccain
RS
HRC
HRC U1
PG
Obummed
SA OB
SHH
Lots of MEMES
White Rabbit MEMES V2
Fix this MEMES
SIDE DISH SWEET! /CFG/
Mockingbird

Mockingbird MEMES
Lon Vat
White Rabbit

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk

100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ

200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404

#405 #406 #407 #408 #409
#410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419

#420 #421 #421 #422 #423 (bots shoahed) #424 (bots shoahed) #424

#425 #426 #427 #428 #429
#430 #431 #432 #433 #434
#435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443
WE WON THE CIVIL BREAD WAR, UNION BOTS DESTROYED, STAY VIGILANT LESS THEY RETURN

THEORISTS (Read Up)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
Twatter /imperator_rex3
/LarrySchweikart
/drawandstrike
/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto WE WON THE CIVIL BREAD WAR, UNION BOTS DESTROYED, STAY VIGILANT LESS THEY RETURN
IGNORE E-CELEB CALLERS
IGNORE BOOMER CALLERS
IGNORE LARP CALLERS
IGNORE SCHIZO CALLERS
IGNORE NEWFAG CALLERS
ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME IN THIS INVESTIGATION
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
STAND UNITED!

>Comfy

Fucking hell that was too funny, I fucked up and deleted some bread, I will repair it in next bread.

Alright boys, I think I found the answer to a big question. I added to the spreadsheet but I'll copy and paste here. Forgive if it's somewhat incoherent, its late and I'm not about to essayfag this shit. I think you'll be able to get the idea..

>updated second QMAP attached

>Q: Some things must remain classified to the end. NK is not being run by Kim, he's an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth is so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
it's the CIA. Look back to the history of the Korean War, we easily would have won were it not for faulty intelligence. CIA misrepresented the possiblity of the North invading which left us caught off guard and let us be pushed to Pusan, then after MacArthur took Inchon and we pushed deep into NK again, CIA intelligence downplayed the number of Chinese troops being moved into the area, and assured ML that direct Chinese involvement was unfathomable. They admit that they had extensive intelligence gathering assets deployed in Korea, and their own reports show their cognizance of real Chinese movement right up to when they "surprised" us with 500,000 troops. Note they try to blame Washington, but again and again *their* weekly summaries assure ML that Chinese involvement is all but impossible.

MacArthur was known for not trusting them, and keeping them as somewhat outsiders in his intelligence gathering. He treated them the same way during WWII when they were just the OSS. After the Korea debacle, the CIA gained significantly increased stature and clout in regard to Intelligence. It is said that MacArthur harbored prejudice against Asian soldiers and that is why he failed to recognize the seriousness Chinese threat, but is that the shrewd tactician we know? He was given bad intel, set up for failure that would allow the CIA to increase its power both in the form of a highly improved reputation in the US, and a puppet government in NK.

"At the end of World War II, then-Capt. John Singlaub had established an Army intelligence outpost in Manchuria, just across the border from Korea. Over the course of several years, he trained and dispatched dozens of former Korean POWs, who had been in Japanese Army units, into the North. Their instructions were to join the Communist Korean military and government, and to obtain information on the Communists’ plans and intentions[4] .

How many of those POW's were successful? How many made it into positions of power in the military and political structure? The CIA certainly knew about all of them because they were handling the intelligence gathered by them. After the CIA gained the position of prominence in US intelligence due to the disaster that was the Korean War, surely those assets were handed over directly to them. How many are still there? How about their children? The CIA probably has power up and down the North Korean military and political structure.

All of the info here taken from: cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article06.html

can somebody explain to me why Q has to talk in that way?
Only with cryptic questions. Why can't he tell us what the f is going on

#

Looks like someone found a bunch of q posts as anonymous that I hadn’t seen yet. Looks fucking interesting!!

Socratic method, user.

bannon confirmed this in a recent breitbart interview

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/steve-bannon-i-have-never-seen-someone-i-admire-more-than-donald-trump/

>Key = Information
>Guard = Clowns
>Hugh - had dirt on celeb/CEO's/Reporters/politicians
>Pam gave to JA
> Hugh dead

in reference to

"how must people be made aware of an alternate reality"

this is either referring to
A. the American Public perceiving 2 different realities based on perception

or

B. "PLUS ULTRA" a secret society formed by HG WELLS, TESLA, EDISON, GUSTAVE EIFFEL. they supposedly made a free energy device and opened a portal to another dimension and created a dream like reality there, called "Tomorrowland" and this is the basis of the 2015 Disney film, Tomorrowland. ive been down the PLUS ULTRA/Tomorrowland rabbit hole the past week, watched the movie twice, and have studied intently. its worth taking an hour or so to look into. they were apparently looking for ETERNAL OPTIMISTS, which i would say most of us here are, definitely I Am.

Also, Trump's Uncle John G. Trump was part of the us.gov team that took Tesla's notes/research after he died. look into it.

pic related

God is a...probability generator, really, THE probability generator. constructed of Truth+Love

the hack is to realize that THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is indeed possible, plausible even.

the GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is that we cleanse the world of darkness peacefully, that our internet stays on, and that our power stays on. that marshall law DOESNT HAVE to be instated, that normies EASILY ACCEPT the redpills, and that everyone comes to TRUTH and PEACE.

oh, and then that we get badass tech and get to fly out and see the planets up close.

ive always wanted to fly through the solar system with my Wife. we love space movies.

maybe even badass tech so badass that we can fly to complete other galaxies.

An user can dream, right? :)

love you guys, never doubt that the Eternal Optimist is here watching over you guys, praying for all of you, and sending powerful spiritual energy to all diligently digging anons and Truth seekers.

Love to you all,
sheeeeit

Cras es Noster, Deus Vult!

HOW DID ROTHSCHILD DIE HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Lol Peak Larp still going kudos faggots

Why is this still going on

(OP)
>and again

the cheeky bugger keeps adding more posts

Friendly reminder...ignore shills. Report racists and anti-semites. Hate speech is not free speech! Q never mentioned "jews" or "israel". Real patriots stand with Israel!

damn, copy pasta'd my post in last bread and forgot pic related.

pic related to above post.

Also, there is what appears to be an "iron eagle" on Trump's desk

Can someone please add this!!!!!

#

Real patriots don’t stand up for groups because they are a group either. Stfu

Need help Anons,
Find me the plane.

Could you please add this too?!?!?!

yep yep yep. very interesting, ay?
i did that digging on the Heinz during the first few weeks of Q drops, and when i saw that crash at Waddesdon, my fucking jaw DROPPED mynigga, based.

*fuhcking bayyyyssseddd*

Dammit anons don't let them fucking slide this!!! Look at how the shills showed up after it was posted!!! They've been relatively calm all night!!!!! LET'S ACTUALLY DISCUSS SOME SHIT

QMAP 1/2 confirmed.
This is the key.
Q

EU Q IS LARP

Retarded roleplayfags won't fucking quit. They need to fuck off already.

there is no such thing as "hate speech"

ALL speech is FREE speech.

rope yourself, cuck

#

I thought I had seen someone post it in one of the collections

NEW Q!!

Wait
+ < Soros
++ < Rothschild
+++ < Saudis

>it was the jews all along

Q’s been learking all night. Lol

Howdy Q

Connect the Qs!
>inb4 dinosaur

#

Q is there any reason we should Karen to EU Q.

They signed as H.N.

key to get past the guards?

Good insight. I have thought similar things. Here is where I get stuck...
Does Japan know?
Does Russia know?
Does China know?
Does South Korea know?

4 countries with wildly different interests with regards to North Korea. How could these countries be ok with CIA living next door?

*lurking

>phonefag here.

So is he implying that part of the SA takedown was to get control of the Twitter shares? This would be incredibly coordinated. Twitter is starting some form of censorship soon if im not mistaken.

Due to SA takedown they're beefing up censorship

Ah - bored, Barrack?

DNC and neocon republicans paid the Fusion GPS firm to fabricate a Trump-Russia dossier, why?

Why was the dossier used to greenlight an illegal wiretap?

Why are shills running a desperate disinfo campaign?

>1776 get
>marshall law

#

Q is probably here a lot more than we think.

Note when the shills came around tonight anons. CIA CONTROLS NK!!!!!!!

>1776

>Witnessed

Fuck Israel. Fuck AIPAC. Fuck the Mossad. All the "Saudi Arabia did it" is more likely "Israel did it".

Q did explicitly mention Rothschild and Soros.

Rothschild = Israel. Balfour declaration - Britain gives Palestine to Rothschild. 100 years ago. And when Israel is founded, it's non stop war in the Middle East that the US is right in the middle of.

What might be happening in the US is changing allies - instead of being with Israel and against everybody else, they're going to be with everybody else. And Israel will be isolated.

Not saying that's necessarily what's going to happen, but it's a possibility.

>>What if Hugh Hefner was /a Clown In America?
>Could be incharge of sex slaves
Or could be that + keeping celebs in line with the Clowns in America.
Celeb-Gate started after he died. There was even a normie meme about this.

>>What is a honeypot?
>A women who seduces to exact information?
A trap in general.
I think Hugh Hefner *may* have been part of a honeypot operation.
After his death there were many articles about how a lot of debauchery went down in the mansion and how celebs were spotted there too.
Maybe sex slaves and children involved too.

>>Define blackmail
>Having dirt on someone as leverage
Videos, people to testify against

>>How could this be applied?
>Blackmail via sexual misconduct example pedophilia, hookers, drug use
I think Hefner was part of a Clowns in America operation to blackmail the who's who of Hollywood and media to have them shut up, and then do the Clowns' bidding.

It's possible he was just a piece in the whole blackmailing racket.

But there's some evidence out of wild shit going down there, and perhaps a lot more hidden under the surface. And the celeb leaks did happen after the death of Hefner. Maybe his death is part of the good guys' Action.

Or maybe Hefner is necessary disinformation and is fully irrelevant. But something similar was probably going on behind the scenes.

Don’t worry, I’m here now!

#

Listen not karen*

THE AGE OF JEWS IS OVER

Are you ready for the TRUTH? Strap in cause this Rabbit Hole is far deeper then you think.

Where did the Jews originate?

12 tribes Banded together but for what purpose?

Were the 12 tribes located along the coast?

What were there people originally known as? (((Sea People)))

What happened between 1200 and 1150 BC?

Which areas suffered/destroyed and which did not?

Does the path of destruction reveal the true nature of the attack?

Which empires still existed after the Bronze Age Collapse? To North? To South? To East

Why did the Jews migrate to Egypt if they had the Levant?

Why did the Egyptians Hate the Jews?

Were the Egyptians known for their immense wealth?

Why did the Egyptians put the Jews in CONCENTRATION CAMPS/ENSLAVE them?

Did the Jews escape the Egyptians or were they kicked out?

Where were they sent back to?

Which Kingdom was destroyed in 720 BC?

Who destroyed it? Which empire still existed in the North?

Why did the Kingdom of Judah stay peaceful for a century?

What were they building?

Who was responsible for the fall of Neo-Assyrian Empire?

Why werent the Jews able to maintain control of the levant?

Why did the Babylonians hate the Jews?

Was Nebuchadnezzar II getting revenge?

Why did Cyrus The Great let the Jews do what they wanted?

Who was responsible for the wealth of Achaemenid Empire?

Where did the Wealth come from?

Was it the kingdom in the South?

Why did the Jews Hate Alexander The Great?

What had he done to them in Jerusalem?

Who did Alexander The Great admire? Nebuchadnezzar II?

Where did Alexander The Great die?

Who Killed Alexander The Great?

1/2

i believe someone from Q is always lurking. a few nights ago when the bot attacked had us discouraged, Q chimed in with "++" as a sign, and was a YYUUUUGEE morale boost.

Q is always here, do not doubt.

concerning new "1/2 Q MAP confirmed."
im not sure whether to take this as 1 of 2 is confirmed, or one half is confirmed.

hmmmm......if this is the key, we need to figure this out.

bitch?

2/2

Why did the Selucids try to eradicate the Jews once and for all?

Who burned Antioch and started the Selucid Dynastic Wars?

Who are the Maccabees?

Who ended the Jewish Hasmonean Dynasty in the Levant?

Who helped Cleopatra with the Seige of Alexandria?

What did he learn at the Library of Alexandria?

Who did he take power away from when he returned to Rome?

Does the whole family have to be killed in order to end a dictatorship?

Why did Caeser never punish Brutus for all the treason he commited?

Did Caeser have a biological son in Rome?

Who killed Gaius Julius Caesar? Et Tu Brutus.

Did Brutus ever benefit from killing Caeser?

Why did Mark Antony send the body of Brutus to his mother Servilla, the mistress of Caeser?

Which group of people were the only benefactors from the assasination of Caeser?

Who is Herod The Great?

After Rome took over Alexandria, what did Herod The Great do?

Who was blamed for buring the Librarary of Alexandria? Was it Caeser?

Was history rewritten?
---

Upcoming Redpills

How did Jews Collect all the Gold in the world?

Where did the 4th Reich take place and when did it end?

---

Renaissance 2.0

See:
I think the history is pretty damning. Open to debate! Let's actually discuss some Q questions and ignore the shills for fucks sake!

#

Stop calling me a fucking shill. Stfu.

I changed my name directly after a mod mentioned it with the same password after my name.

Don't forget that the Korean War established the idea of the U.N. as a world governing body and initiated their Peacekeepers that appeared wherever dirty work needed doing. Mcarthur also requested that the Yalu river bridges be blown to slow chinese forces from pouring into Korea but on CIA recommendation that order was countermanded 2 hours after he requested demolition resulting a huge loss of life

Q, do you know anything about the domain wikileaks.tk? Is this a troll, or is this a sign to us?

ANONS, QUESTION....
Last thread I posted a picture of Hitler, the dude got all offended and said he was going to report me. I went back and tapped Hitler, it says “File no available”, does that mean that filthy cock sucker reported me?

Check the source code of the site, you'll find unique fingerprints of who did it

>Morale boost

I was there that night!

>...we need to figure this out

Annnnnd fast

Ummmm is this “half” confirmed? Or is this map 1 of 2 confirmed?

It's probable that the Korean War was a US plot. The South attacked the North, after the US troops conspicuously pulled out.

CIA is said to have helped Mao win the Chinese civil war - confirmed - but the excuse is that it was to prevent Soviet influence in a weakened China.

b& & v&

;)

God is Truth through Love
Truth is Balance through Composure
Love is True Faith through True Hope.

be blessed sheepdog, love it when i see you and NightBaker and my other niggas in here.

we need to figure out what Q means when he says "1/2 QMAP confirmed"

is that one half? or 1 of our 2 image Q map.

gonna start looking at the Q map now.

Looking for Huma, last spotted NYC with Weiner taking kid to school oct 27

radaronline.com/photos/anthony-weiner-with-son-before-prison/

#
ya I was there faggot

Bored? Me? Never!

Kill yourself. Threads aren't about you or your ego. What are your thoughts on the theory that the CIA controls NK, as detailed Here:
Responding to anything but that question will suffice as proof that you're here to derail. Take notice, anons, of what this faggot does.

By multitudes of us searching for answers we are manipulating the search algorithym causing our searches to move to top of search list thereby causing normies to find the same facts we did...redpill

Great info, can I get a source on that bridge demolition order? Huge for the theory.

Wtf is this guy’s issue?

it doesn't even have a valid SSL certificate.
Definitely a honeypot, and not a good one

1= first post tonight?

sorry sorry
its just this is the best part of Q questions when we get to expose the eternal jew

Hi Q

youre a phaggot for not posting the good image.

no....
it means the thread was archived or you lost connection.
i dont think you could get in trouble for hitler here.....
this is definitely a freespeech zone

he needs a tolerance break. i get irritable when i've smoked myself to the point i need to smoke every 20 minutes.

I really want dennis rodman to have a big role in North Korea. It would be awesome if Dennis rodman was the true supreme leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtrj4B67qN8

Red October is the North Korean sub.
Vaults 7 and 8 are the keys.
Snowden and Assange have a lot of info but all of it?

Rothschilds dont own NK's currency. If CIA, why not?

#

You expect anyone to believe you typed that shit in 10 minutes?

Gtfo with your copy and paste irrelevant information.

I have my own shit to investigate.

controlled opposition.

The "Bigger Picture" Update V3 (may need more) ARCHIVE - our team is assisting
Go here:
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100318-A---Very-Bad-Day---Scenario-DoD-exercises-4-6-November

I am Kiwi ;) Read WHOLE thread - some missing answers on this Forum - check Index.

Graphic is connected to Project Looking Glass at S4 & Pine Gap in ALICE Springs, Australia - look at your diagram of Looking Glass by Michael Schratt.