Why do you hate diversity?

Why do you hate diversity?

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/blog/view/779225127484137482
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love it. That's why I want to prevent a generic brown future with a globalIsed, mashed monoculture of consumerism.

A world without white people is inherently less diverse.

Low IQ brown people weren't meant to work white systems.

BECAUSE THIS IS OUR HOME, WE LIVE HERE. BAM..

>80's troupes

I wouldn't read too much into this.
The thing to be worried about is normies finding out about synth and retro wave

Everyone should stay where they’re from this is what makes the world an interesting place plus sand niggers stink

I like a bit of diversity. I have a special limb for every kind of leftist and non-white on my hangin' tree, so no one will feel left out.

Importing brown people has nothing to do with diversity.
Not only light genes are recessive, negroes also make more children.

Looking at it like that means there will be no diversity in Europe, only brown skin, brown eyes and black hair.

Because I only care about white people.

thank you for the flag

No wonder you got raped in two directions during ww2. Poland fucken sucks.

Diversity as a keyword for substitution, as the green party representative in Germany well said

Because it's bullcrap. I don't get why it's made out to be important these days. African and asian countries aren't diverse. What's wrong with a white majority??

(((Stranger Things)))

Middle class whites want to turn everyone irrespective of their own culture into middle class whites, diversity itself is a form of racism.

BLACKED.RAW

because it's nonwhite
i hate anything that isn't white

The (((diversity))) I don't like is skin deep where you can many shades of skin color but must think the same.

You can get 12 white guys from different backgrounds and get diversity of thought.

too many bloody noses

>amerimutts trying arguments

Why wasn't there an outrage campaign for having Kai Greene around children despite his perversions?

Those faggots look like retards.

>Why do you hate diversity?
Because its not been proven to work, or have any benefits, yet its seen as desirable..
Im a "does it work" kinda guy, and i just dont see any upside to all this stupid foced diversity, you get talentless people in positions they should never be in

i hate any agenda that is forced upon me subversively

Poor prick. Bin that knife.

Because it isnt illegal to fuck a grape fruit for money and thats not psychologically linked to pedos by any psychological standard ????

this

>only pedos can teach children perversion

Whitey looks like a skelly

>no straight cis christians have ever taught or done bad things to children ever
its like you dont even think your logic through because you cant think

>Calling it Synth and Retrowave

protip: You're the normie that ruined the style. OGs used to call it progressive electronic

I think it's great.

I have tons of retarded brown people working for me. They clean my house, cut my grass, etc.

They're all legal though ... are you talking about legal brown people?

profound leaf

multiculturalism is the death of diversity

Diversity is the main cause of racism, war, slavery, oppression, and nihilism.

Because "diversity" means less white people.

I hate diversity because it has fucked me out of several jobs.
the more you try to help brown people and black people and kebabs, the more white supremacy will grow.
you idiots

me and my brother started laughing at that scene...leddits wet dream

Brown people look like dirt and should be used as landfill.

Yet the greatest empires have all been civics based.

The problem is not 'diversity', its multiculturalism. You can have people of different cultures living togeather if they are the same race, or you can have different races living together if they share the same culture, but you can not have different races living together if you allow them to retain independent cultures, you must force integration.

Because diversity is used as an excuse to import millions of unskilled and often violent economic migrants into western civilization. In 100 years China will be chinese, Mexico will be Mexican, Japan will be Japanese, but all of western world has to be mixed. Diversity quotas exist in white countries and only white countries, no one is going to Mexico and complaining that its not diverse enough. Diversity is white genocide

Why Sadie? Why?

I hate anything forced on me.

You should know that by now.

disgusting looking ppl, why bother living?

I don't hate anything with a proper context.

>why do you hate diversity
dyversity of identity is used to install monotony of ideas,
also it eats up white homelands whol basicly not affecting other ethnicities
also everything that is put forward as pro argument is a fraud a lie and outright wrong
in addition, In group preference is a natural thing, except it's being surpressed in whites for decades
every other group is allowed to express it,
blacks, (((jews))), sandniggers,etc.
also it is part of the major left narrative that grants to the weak instead of promoting the ideal of being strong therefore producing weak individuals,
this is part of devide and conquer strategy employed by the elites. who do't want to have their power threatened.
also i think (((they))) are part of the elites and a large one. maybe even in control

My grandfather lead the KKK in my state and I'm racist as fuck towards niggers.

But if I find a black girl who's older than 21 that is clean, a virgin, and not a democrat, I would become a race traitor in a heartbeat.

Pic related, got a boner as a kid from this. . . but didn't realize she was a hoe

>you must force integration
quintessentially unamerican
leave people to their own devices, people self segregate and associate with those they deem worthy, government has no place in deciding this for people

representation is fucking horseshit and has no value

if you couldn't fathom doing something unless you see someone like you there, you're probably a woman

I don't hate diversity, I just hate the consequences that come with enforcing diversity.

Fact is only get diversity, Uganda once had Indian people living there before Amin, none had returned since, however they like all the others come here with little protest and we come minorities in our own area's, town's cities and perhaps in the future our own country. Each and every race has a right to exist free from genocide and democide, including our own.

>a fetish video actor is hired to work alongside children by a company with oversights on sexual harassment
>"but m-muh bad christians"
I'm surprised your AIDS-raddled brain could put together such a mental gymnastics routine. Bravo

Because I don't need it.

>no straight cis christians have ever taught or done bad things to children ever
exactly, the moment that happens they're just degenerates larping as hetero christians

give half a chance all of Sup Forums bust nutts on tha ghostbuster and all over slime her with slimer ifyeknowwudimsayin
>tl;dr i'd fuck that ugly nigger

./thread

diversity, isn't diversity, that is the irony.

I do not hate diversity. I love it. so lets keep people seperated.

Because it's used as an excuse to give jobs to unqualified minorities a job. It's also inherently racist. Why do you assume that a white mans point of view is inherently less-valid in a room full of whites? Why would a minorities opinion be any better? You're literally pushing one race over the other.

>2017
>being this thirsty

#2 left is the only recognized feature of the white race you inbred prison colony scum.

But once you start separating, your own persecution starts as well.

>many of your degenrate sexual partners will die of aids
lmao

That is enough bullshit you stuttering son of a whore.

Words are an inadequate medium through which to convey her sublime beauty.

i hate it when they celebrate the perverse and ugly. i dont hate diversity otherwise even though i know its purpose (white extinction)

YOU MADE ME THIS WAY DAD

Yeah... its 2017... fleshlights are better then 60% of girls out there based on sexual pleasure alone.

If you include cost/annoying bitch factors, 90% of women fall short.

It's a show about trauma-induced disassociation in children.
>why be blacked?
It's all part of the trauma.

hey come on, some of us are eating

008 was a shit character

>Kidnapped as baby
>Raised in lab in Murrka
>BritPoo accent

Genius. Honestly, it was stunning and brave.

just fucking look art them

Get used to it.

s-stiff upper lip

Congratulations you do, now you are a man.

diversity excludes me

uganda, when is the first time you were ever relevant, and you are all black, that's why

What the fuck would you know about it, John?

When whites tried to introduce diversity into China, India, Africa etc all the shitskins called it colonialism despite whites only being in their thousands!

im from fucking Melbourne so yes. it is turning my once highly social city into some kind of pit mixed with all sorts of cunts that just ignore/tolerate each other. Everyone behaves themselves though but once they start shipping you niggers over and you try to pull your typical nigger shit we will absolutely unleash decades of pent up frustration into your fucking nigger faces. Believe me cunt all the shit you heard about Europeans being warlike and violent is true.. inside each of us in a bloodthirsty berserker. We just need an appropriate target and a well justified reason then its on.

Moved to melbourne for the money

Planning to stay for the race war

you only care about your Nordic brothers.. Fair enough cunt. If it came down to it id fight for you though. I do enjoy the viking barbaric history and i should not like to see it fall any time soon. you have friends from the south and i should hope the feeling is reciprocal.

Coincidental diversity is fine. Diversity for its own sake is cancerous

BUTTOX
U
T
T
O
X

Lmfao.

Diversity isn't a strength, it's division.
A diverse society is by definition a conflicted society because there are more natural fault lines (ie culture and language).
The word diversity itself comes from the latin root divertere, translated as "to separate/divide/divorce"

Keep hiding white boi. You know you cannot resist the winsome charms of the sub-saharan sheboon.

>tiny poo in the loo
>intimidating

pick one

like the way you think

if we're going out, we're gonna fuck some shit up while we do it.

minds.com/blog/view/779225127484137482

This ^

VI VON ZULUL

Lol its not going to happen here man. You want a race war then go to the UK, France, Sweden, Germany or Italy. Shit is very tense over there. Especially Italy. Those cunts are pretty open about they hatred of the niggers. witnessed a lot of Italians brawling with niggers during my travels. If it does though its probs going to be some small scale shit with niggers in the city on new years eve or something like that. Epicentre will be corner of Flinders and Swanston. Niggers always group there on new years and harass people walking past.

Because diversity ends up defeating the purpose of diversity by turning everyone into goobacks thus creating uniformity.

oh yeah! The world will fall into endless darkness without Europeans anyway so if we are to fall we will take out as many unholy niggers as possible on the way down!! I am with you my brother. Your people are honorable and gave the world much greatness.

Why do you hate straight white men?

Why is there always some Indian feminist bitch being thrown into everything recently

she is so disgusting that i immediately wanted to stop watching this show.