3/4
5/6

4/4
4/4
1/1
2/2
5/5

4/7
4/7 might look low but I absolutely LOVE those 4 and if pushed I could have gone for 5

Aside from Akira and Galactic Railroad i haven't seen the others including the two Takahata movies that i was planning on watching them before.
Will defenitly check the rest

>>it's a 3X3 thread

-/1

7.5/9
7/7
7/7
7/7
5/5
7.5/8
8.5/9
8/8
5.5/8
7/7
>whats middle left?
I'm pretty sure it's Hyouka
6.5/7
5.5/6
4/5
5/5
???

1/1
2/2
4/6
2/3
2/3
0/3
2/2
2/5
5/5
1/5
2/3

2.5/4 i hate nichichou
4/4
3.5/6
3/3
2/3

How do these threads work?

>lurktwoyears.txt

Everyone assigns arbitrary numbers to the pretty pictures, there is no actual discussion.

But what does the numbers mean?

A number is a mathematical object used to count, measure, and label.

x/y

y = the number of shows you've watched

x = the number of shows that you like

Number of shows you liked/number of shows you watched.

liked/watched
it doesn't mean anything actually . because the user who'll rate you has a shittier taste than you . i waste my time here

3.5/8
6/8
4.5/8 don't recognize mid right
5.5/8
4/7
4/6

3/8.

It's probably shitty fanart of shirobako.

I did wonder about that.

>it's a cancerous newfags circlejerk thread

9/9

-1 Fate/Zero
-1 Durarararararara
-1 KnK movies
5/8

8/8

9/9

-1 Tamako Market
5/6

9/9

9/9

-1 Oreimo
8/9

-1 Honey&Clover
8/9

9/9

9/9

9/9

9/9

-1 Mysterious Girl X
-0.5 Berserk
7.5/9

-1 PP
7/8

9/9

-0.5 Gunbuster
8.5/9

-1 Fate/Zero
-0.5 Gunbuster
6.5/8

Oohhh nice Moomin picture
8/8

8/8

-1 PP
8/9

-0.5 Shigofumi
7.5/8

>-0.5 Shigofumi
>7.5/8

You've finally watched Sola and HnP? You're awesome.

>all those 9/9

What a nice guy!!!

>-0.5 berserk
>has it in his 3x3 manga
?

>gunbuster is a .5
>I can't belive I am not popular
>full grades
>haibane
>full grades
>Hibike
>full grades
I'm quite happy to have 8.5/9 but I don't understand the metric here. How does that work?

Differentiating anime and manga most likely.

Yeah, they were pretty alright.

Anything that doesn't piss me off or bore me gets a +1. Anything that's mostly failed potential is a -0.5 and anything that felt like it wasted my time gets a -1.
This isn't an objective rating of the quality of a show.

I love Berserk but the anime is basically moving slides with colored portions of the manga. You might as well be reading the manga.

Ayy my fellow Tamayurabro.
4/5
-Aria anime

4/5 -pp

5/5

6/6

4/4

5.5/7
-Fate
.5 Nichijou

2/2

2/3
-penguindrum

what do you think of the aria manga vs the anime?

is that needless on the buttom left ? why wasn't that shit more popular ? it was pretty 8/10

I really enjoyed the manga. The art in the anime doesn't do the manga's art justice, which really isn't surprising. I also like the pacing way more in the manga than the anime. The manga's narrative feels tightly packed and never really ceases to be interesting. I get bored of the anime pretty quickly.

Yup.
No idea why, but I do know the manga has a pretty decently sized following, which I still need to read.

>Needless
My fucking nigger

5/6
+-2/4 Knk was all over the place, I hated some movies but others were great
4/5
4/5
3/3 I'll watch Shiki at some point
6/6 good taste in girls too
6/8
5/5
5/6
7/8
-Inuyashit haven't seen fujoshit
3/3 ++ Aria, Saki, Hidamari, I can tell you're a good man from what I've seen
rate my improved 3x3 buddy
What's your bottom row of visual novels?
3/3 maybe I should watch more super robo

>Inuyashit
Fuck you

┌(´・ω・` ┐)┐

Embarrassing. sage

>rate my improved 3x3 buddy
9/9 anime

9/9 VN
(Though I still find Rewrite, Tsuhukime and Fate/Stay Night to be meh overall).
I have a love hate relationship with Muv Luv and I think I'm probably the only one who actually enjoyed Muv Luv Extra almost as much as Alternative which I found rather meh except for a few good plot twists.
Really nice VN motif for your top row though.

7/7 games

>What's your bottom row of visual novels?
It's
Bottom middle is Gyaku Oudou.
It's the story of a typical highschooler that gets a video call from your long lost dad who's never been around in your life and says ''heya son, wanna prove that you're awesome and my best son? I fucked your mother along a bunch of other girls my slave harem, so about you build your own harem? Oh and you have about a year to make a harem of six girls or so. Protip, we have a rape dungeon under the house you can use. If you do that, we'll be able to set up a slave center at your school and you'll be my next successor. Cya''.

And then you go ''hmmmm my next door childhood friend that always talks by the window next door cliche, so how about I just pull her over and rape her?''
And then you do just that and after you're done with the raping, your mother randomly comes in, congratulates you and says that you're becoming like your father, then she gives you nipple rings to place on your new 'slave'.

It's hilarious.

>What's your bottom row of visual novels?
Bottom right is The God of Death.
It's the story of a typical highschooler who gets woken up by his imouto, walks along side with his cute girlfriend to school and everything is all nice and rosy. You start having migraines and weird red flashes. Then a loli pops out of nowhere and says ''hey, it seems you're the reincarnation of a Shinigami (God of Death whatever) and it's your destiny to conquer the world! But the only way to get your power to max is by mind breaking girls and collecting their soul''
And you go ''Hmmmm yeah okay''. So what's the best way to mind break girls? You have the power to create anything out of thin air, so obviously, you just create guns and convince the local bully thug to help you take over the school.
After taking the entire school hostage and ''creating'' cement walls blocking every entry and exit, you get your imouto, your girlfriend, five lolis and your teacher to play a game of hide and go rape.

It's hilarious.

Bottom left is Sharin no Kuni.
It's pretty good overall.

Shit, forgot to rate manga
6/6 manga

before you ask, yes i actually have diagnosed autism

2/2
2/3
3/3
3/3
best post ITT
2/2
1/2
5/6

Ha Christ, I'm seeing a pattern with these VNs. I'll try them out sometime. Rance is one of the games you played right? If not I'm sure you'd love that series.

I loved Extra as well. Characters were really great (except whore Chizuru). Didn't like Unlimited as much but Alt blew me away. I just hated the hour(s) long circular monologues about duty. What manga haven't you read?

>rated none
Here's your (you)

He's too cool and smart to rate others

Obviously a troll but really though, how many of you care about the ratings you get?

It's good to see tamayura get some love. 2/2

2/2

1/1

3/3

Hachi roku is cute as fuck

>it's a 3
I had to.

Best girl, never betray you

No, I haven't read/played Rance yet. It's on my backlog since forever but I've never really gotten the chance to play/read it.

>Characters were really great (except whore Chizuru)
Good taste.
I agree with you that Unlimited was shit. It's a complete bore. The problem with Alternative imo is that all the deaths are horribly predictable and the entire story is too short. They had two years to complete Alternative and it's clear that they needed more time. It's worth reading for basically all the plot twist involving Yuuko and nothing else. The CHOMP scene and everything leading up to it was great (except the civil war Japanese insurgence which was meh). The problem is that everything starting from the first battle is boring and you can tell who will die immediately
>oh no, the core energy of this ship is about to overload, I wonder who will kill herself
>oh no, the XXXX is not working! Better get that crippled girl who can't walk along with two random guards who showed up at the beginning of the story and have a face. I sure do hope nothing happens to them!
>What's that? The core is again going to blow up? Better repeat the same thing as the first battle!
And then you get the final battle for the fate of the world and it's just, well, meh. The fighting power of the entire earth used on this one battle, and all you do is fly a ship to the Hive's core while everyone goes
>well, this is basically the end of the story, how about we all just kill ourselves!
It didn't feel heroic or epic, just boring.
And then Meiya goes full patriotic by putting herself in front of a gun. Her entrance was great but what she did was so boring.
And then, of course, Sumika dies because it's the end of the story so of course she has to die!

It didn't feel like it was some epic last stand war.

>What manga haven't you read?
I haven't read the Saki manga, Prisma Illya (not big into Fate so I don't have an insentive to read it. And I don't recognize middle right.

2/3
2/2

>that middle right picture
kek it looks like the Potion Seller

4/4 btw

kek

and it's tatami galaxy if you didn't realize

5/5
5/6
6/7
3.5/5
6.5/7
5/6
5.5/6
5/6
4.5/6
8/9, I think, assuming bottom right is GitS.

I recommend you bring it up out of backlog hell.
You can really start anywhere, all the games, RPG and strategy, old and new are great.
Redblooded hotblooded action. It's got lots of dark comedy and of course the object of the game is to rape and bully as many cute girls as possible. And maybe if they like it they get added to your always growing battle harem.
There's some pretty crazy plot developments in every game.
Just take a listen to this Rance07 theme too.
youtube.com/watch?v=tj_2y22KB44

Middle right is Dance in the Vampire Bund.
I only picked it up at the time because the loli and expected generic stuff. It was pretty generic for a while. Until it shifts and goes off the rails into vampire metal gear. Clones, nanomachines, government conspiracy and secret societies. Plot twist after plot twist.

I wouldn't recommend it though because it got canned last year before the story could finish in a satisfying way.

You're probably right about Muv Luv, I just don't like to think on it too much. Rather, it's more of an emotionally driven VN. I got really upset at each character death regardless of how telegraphed it was. I read it 5 years ago too.

>Until it shifts and goes off the rails into vampire metal gear. Clones, nanomachines, government conspiracy and secret societies. Plot twist after plot twist.
Holy shit. I have to read this now.

>Rather, it's more of an emotionally driven VN. I got really upset at each character death regardless of how telegraphed it was.
I dunno. I think the problem is that I didn't really care emotionally about any of the characters.

>naked loli vampire loli fighting armed troops
Fuck yeah.

I haven't seen that many shows, so Madoka's really only on here 'til I find something I like better.
3/3
4/5
4/4
3/3

You'd think I was stretching a little with the metal gear comparison, but...
The anime isn't very good. It takes the the two volumes they were in highschool for and makes it all about that.

>The anime isn't very good.
Yeah, read the source material, got it.

>fangs pulled out
That's actually pretty cool.

heh
Well it starts to get good around the time you see what's underground. The real purpose of the Bund. I think that's about 6 volumes in. Everything up to then is subtle set up.

4/4
2/2
4/4
6/6 - Still need to finish Gankutsuou
I honestly recognise nothing here
4/4
Love Monogatari, but that's all I've seen. Currently watching Five Leaves.
3/3
3/3 - Is that Patlabor 2 in the top right?
2/3 - Not that big on FLCL
5/6 - Same as above
4/4
5/5
4/4
3/3
1/2 - Didn't like Trigun
2/2
3/4
4/4
2/2
3/3
0. Sorry.
And again
5/5
2/2
2/2
3/4... I think
3/4 - Fuck Gemini of the Meteor
6/6

Yeah, I'm at volume 3 and the highschool shenanigans are rather meh, but there's some good politics at play which are interesting.

if there's not an anime in your 3x3 that i have never heard of then it's shit

How much anime do you know?

5/9
2/3
2/2
5/7
3/3
3/6
2/2
1/5
9/9
3/7
7/8
4/4
4/4
6/6
6/6
7/8
3/4
1/2
1/3
3/3
6/7
5/5
1/2
3/3 manga, 8/8 comics, 3/3 anime, 3/4 anime movies, 7/7 tv shows
3/3
2/3 anime, 7/7 manga
6/9
4/9
1/2
3/3
5/7
5/5 anime, 4/6 movies, 4/6 manga
3/4
6/9

>3/4 anime movies
Which movie didn't you like?

5 CM. It was alright.

Eh, I guess. I liked it though.
I think it comes down to whether people can accept nothing happening as a device to strengthen the themes. Or if people even care about the themes at all to like it.

This manga doesn't let go of the hype. I love me some politics.

>we've sent assassins to kill your husbando
>the one who will kill him will be your husband and give birth to our child
Jesus.

Wow the assassination arc. Either you read really fast or I read really slow.