Sayaka and Kyoko love each other, this is fact

Sayaka and Kyoko love each other, this is fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO2PPhi1UYo
youtube.com/watch?v=MKpJn6kOYmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumb /u/ poster

Everyone already knows this.

Kyouko a shit. She doesn't deserve best girl.

What show did you watch? They were hellbent on killing each other.

>he didn't watch rebellion
Tsk

He apparently didn't watch the fucking show either.

I wonder if I'll ever find a Sayaka of my own.

Aren't you also Waffle-chan and Mysterious L? Why are you ban evading?

Fuck off, Sayaka loves me.

You don't have to tell us that, Kyouko!

Sayaka is just desperate. Kyoko's actually a dyke though.

It's one sided Sayaka is straight.

stop ban evading you little retard

Nothing a few bad experiences with guys can't fix.

>this thread
They weren't kidding about madoka threads being cancerous.

It's a single autist. Just ignore this thread.

I wouldn't have agreed with that before Rebellion, but now? They're rug munchers.

>lesbians and homos in every show
Anime is dead

>Anime is truly alive
Corrected this for you.
Also
>lesbians and homos

But lesbians ARE homos, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=LO2PPhi1UYo

HIT

There's nothing gay about two girls loving each other.

I hope they release a phone version of the game soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKpJn6kOYmI

Get budfugged

user, if two people of the same gender love each other, that's homosexuality. A lesbian is just a female homosexual.

You lost me.

Mods are unfair.

>implying

Every Madoka thread ever, here we fucking go.

New series when?

Madoka > Sayaka > shit > Homura > Kyoko > Mami

Aww, !Akemi is ass mad that he's getting banned and he can't actually cope with how he needs to be banned because he's a disgusting person. So now he's ban evading and breaking other rules like shitpsoting with crack and trying to "bait" people. Because he knows he can get away with attacking people with shipping shit.

I find it hilarious you are so thin skinned you actually get upset and mad that you are banned for ban evading.

Though, it's more than obvious you made this thread yourself for the sole purpose of crack shitposting.

DEAR TROID, THIS POST IS MADE BY A BAN EVADER. JUST BECAUSE YOU ALSO ARE A CRACK SHIPPING SHIT HEAD DOESN'T MEAN THE POST IS ALLOWED. AND UNLIKE ME, THIS PERSON ACTUALLY BROKE RULES BEFORE YOU STARTED BANNING FOR BAN EVASION. IT'S REALLY SAD THAT YOU OUT RIGHT REFUSE TO ACTUALLY ENFORCE THE RULES ON CRACK SHITTERS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO ONE OF THEM. IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC, REALLY.

I hate typing in all caps. But it's literally the only thing that can get attention of the brain dead mods. Because Troid himself has admitted he doesn't read anything before deleting it.

Only in noncanon promotional material

I self insert as Kyosuke and fap furiously at the thought of Kyoko NTRing me

They would make a pachinko game out of anything. I'm quite stunned by that.

It's easy to claim that stuff you don't like isn't canon when you define not-canon as anything you don't like

This

Sayaka is a pure naive sheltered retard she wants to save because she reminds her of her past, Mami is the one she wants to call onee-san and learn new adult things from

Truth

Kyouko is a ugly pile of shit.

pls

Sallaca is where Kyouko goes to when Mami's rich meat buns aren't available.

Rude and wrong.

Kyouko is ugly relative to bishoujos like Homura and Mami*

Even toddlers have better taste than you.

Can Kyouko's breasts talk? Of course not, this is why Mami is superior.

Aww, !Akemi is ass mad that he's getting banned and he can't actually cope with how he needs to be banned because he's a disgusting person. So now he's ban evading and breaking other rules like shitpsoting with crack and trying to "bait" people. Because he knows he can get away with attacking people with shipping shit.

I find it hilarious you are so thin skinned you actually get upset and mad that you are banned for ban evading.

Though, it's more than obvious you made this thread yourself for the sole purpose of crack shitposting.

DEAR TROID, THIS POST IS MADE BY A BAN EVADER. JUST BECAUSE YOU ALSO ARE A CRACK SHIPPING SHIT HEAD DOESN'T MEAN THE POST IS ALLOWED. AND UNLIKE ME, THIS PERSON ACTUALLY BROKE RULES BEFORE YOU STARTED BANNING FOR BAN EVASION. IT'S REALLY SAD THAT YOU OUT RIGHT REFUSE TO ACTUALLY ENFORCE THE RULES ON CRACK SHITTERS JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO ONE OF THEM. IT'S FUCKING PATHETIC, REALLY.

I hate typing in all caps. But it's literally the only thing that can get attention of the brain dead mods. Because Troid himself has admitted he doesn't read anything before deleting it.

Aw, look at how mad and upset you are, !Akemi.
This thread gives a perfect example as how you stand out so much.
Notice how people say bad things about the actual canon pair of the series, and then notice how no one spammed the canon pair to try and spite them.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself already. You can't samefag and spam to try and make the minority look like the majority. Because you can't change the years of history of the world that existed before you started trying to samefag.

Seriously, you are not even a fan of this series, why do you keep coming to these threads. Oh right, because you just want to attack people.

And friendly reminder that your shipping shit is both off topic and low quality. Thus has nothing to do with actual Madoka threads.

This is deep.

>DEAR TROID, THIS POST IS MADE BY A BAN EVADER.

so is post also do something about him on /m/. His ban evading is getting annoying on /m/

Is Sayaka top or bottom when she's doing it with kyoko?

Please excuse me while I test something

wut

Kyouko is a power bottom, she leads, but it's normally Sayaka getting pleasured

>Every Madoka thread ever, here we fucking go.

let me guess, shit like

MariTsuba is canon tough

All this shit in the thread aside, I liked both of their characters. Though they appear to be close friends than anything else.

they held hands, thats good enough for me

Wow, you literally can not function unless you are samefagging and spamming crack to harass people.

YOU are the problem here, what part about that do you not get? You're fucking insane. You have been doing this for over two years now. You need serious medical help. Stop spamming crack and shitposting in literally every single thread you are in.

Notice how you act the same in literally every single fucking thread you are in. Every single time you refuse to actually address a single thing people are saying and you just name call or throw around random negative words. You never actually explain anything you say.

Seriously, !Akemi. Fucking kill yourself.
I get you're upset everyone hates you, but you bring it on yourself.

And it's funny how you actually think spamming crack makes you look anything but bad.

Oh wow he frequents /m/ too? So that's Sup Forums, /u/, /m/ so far or are there more?

Can we see the math behind this?

Jesus Christ, what the fuck does it take to make you stop.
Why can't you just stop being an asshole.

Kyoumami is Justice

Mado mado mado mado mado mado mado mado

Wow, you just never fucking stop. Holy fuck.

You are the one spamming crack in both places, you can't pretend to be other people. Because again, behavior like this never existed at all before you.

Notice how people say bad things about the actual canon pair of the series, and then notice how no one spammed the canon pair to try and spite them.

LOOK HOW NO ONE ELSE ACTS LIKE YOU. NO ONE.

you seem upset ;)

マミあん is love

The only way you would actually know this is if you are an MAL poster yourself. Which makes you pure fucking cancer. Even more so than you are normally.

And again, !Akemi. It's obvious has fuck who you are. Because no matter how hard you samefag NOTHING will ever change the history of the site and the world before you showed up here. Pretend to be all the different people you want, it changes nothing.

It's also funny how you out right refuse to actually say anything with substance. All your posts are just personal attacks.

>acknowledging

Just out of curiosity, how do you feel about Barney the dinosaur?

Can't have a plain 'ol kyousaya discussion without having some spamming bullshit going on.

I really do hate shippers who hate relationships that "get in the way" of what they want. Immature & petty if you ask me. I only hate the fans of the ship rather than the ship itself.

You should probably see a doctor. It's not good to be this stressed all the time. How many years have you spent freaking out over your petty conspiracy theory?

wow his autism is truly supreme

Both, the KyoukaXMamifag and the Turboautist, should get banned.

Aww, there you go samefagging again because you're upset that everyone hates you.

And nope. Not mad at all. You're the spamming and smaefagging trying to cover up the fact everyone hates you.

I wonder how long you will actually keep this up. Are you really going to do it for the rest of your life? How sad is that.

And give a single reason you shouldn't reply to my posts. A single reason.

>Just out of curiosity
I'll let you know after you kill yourself.

What's wrong with liking an alternative ship? The only downside is how it attracts said autist

Hitomi becoming meguca and exterminating degenerated faggots when?

Not remotely close ever happening & only the idea spawned from reading a spin-off with goggles on too tight.
It's fans are incredibly obnoxious as well.

It is halarious how you put so much effort into your samfagging. It really is.

Tell me, why are there ALWAYS double posts that support crack shippers?

Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom and always have been. So how are there so many of them around that they constantly double post?

Yup, you've lost your marbles.

So did /u/ ever scan all of the Champion of MamiAn's doujins? I know sad panda has a few but they're missing quite a bit.

This isn't /c/, so dumping images without actually trying to discuss something is cancerous. Meanwhile the turboautist is cancerous as a whole.

Well girls... have you ever wondered where you came from and why you have a mom and a dad?

You can like it, fucktard.
Just don't go spamming it for the sole purpose of attracting attention of said "autist".

>7 KB, 272x185
Are you calling me an ant?

But TsubaMari is canon

When I first saw Madoka, I really thought she would become one offscreen and save the day. But then she got irrelevant. Damn.

>making a seed post to reply to yourself trying to shill doujin you scanned yourself
How pathetic.

Don't bother, he'll just accuse you of editing it (tbf it's easy to do so with element inspector). Just ignore him

I actually posted about 2 images because I thought they were cute. I don't give a shit if he shows up or not desu, I've got used to ignoring him

Looks like the crack spammer is on their period again.

>It is halarious how you put so much effort into your samfagging. It really is.
>halarious
>samfagging

He's having a meltdown

Maybe she'll be the one to destroy Homura's paradise in the next movie.