Recent pic of Merkel. Notice the sanpaku crazy eyes

Recent pic of Merkel. Notice the sanpaku crazy eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
youtube.com/watch?v=usursV9vcg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5098269/Germany-faces-snap-election-coalition-talks-crumble.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will she run again if you have snap elections?

MAMA MERKEL

She got raped by a migrant.

>sanpaku
>He's now using Arabic phrases.

Assimilating well there Hans?

Nah, I'll move to New Zealand next year. Germany is getting too Nazi for my taste.

So far it looks like she will run again. As far as I'm aware she made no statements about blaming herself and the media zeros in on the FDP. Beyond that she'll be talking to the president later.

Election would be in less than 60 days apparently.

Looks like hasn't been getting enough sleep.

Look at your face, you're practically hollow

Her losing sleep over the fate of the country would be a first. She just knows she's finished. What's she going to do? Get a cat?

>So far it looks like she will run again.
CDU might as well kill themselves if they run her again. At least the SPD realized that Germany does not want another Merkel term and is thus refusing to enter a coalition with her, because that would only hurt them even more than it already did.

Not saying that the CDU won't do it by the way, they are utterly pozzed and the only thing they care about anymore is Merkel worship. Just saying that it would be an insanely retarded idea from their side.

sanpaku is japanese

>She just knows she's finished.
And her whole life will have been for naught. She has no kids, so she is not leaving any genetic heritage in this world. And now she will see her career end in shameful expulsion, which will tarnish her political heritage, too. No one will ever remember her as anything but that politician who fucked up by opening the borders and got thrown out of office for it.

Merkel just wanted this one additional term in hopes that the dislike for her blows over and she can afterwards resign voluntarily, ending her career maybe not on a high note but at least not in dishonorable discharge. Now that's been denied to her.

I wonder what happens when Merkel is gone. She tried her best to kill any possible threat and the CDU depends on her. This will be glorious.

Wonder how much heroin or xanax she takes.

Her eyes are bloodshot red and glassy, also she always looks high.

I swear this bitch is nothing more than a little puppet.

Germans - will the new elections produce a situation that is more likely to generate a coalition? It seems like the expected shifts in electoral math will leave Germany with the same problems. Is is possible for us to see a CSU-FDP-AFD coalition after the new elections?

She's a great woman.

Depends on if there's anyone with a spine left in the party. Would be the perfect chance for them to purge their leadership, but might just as likely end in them simply putting Merkel 2.0, aka vdL, in charge.

>So far it looks like she will run again
this timeline

If you think about it Merkel never really had any power to begin with. Like, she was only a host for a parasitic lifeform (no pun intended) and did only what power demanded of her, but as soon as she became herself the power left her. She had no principles, no opinions, no personality of her own besides staying in power. She's a sad human being imho. At the end of the day she's just some uggo who wanted to be loved.

>will the new elections produce a situation that is more likely to generate a coalition?
Can't really say that without knowing who they'll run in potential re-elections. The big parties have turned into nothing but personality cults, so their stance depends entirely on the single person at the head of the party (or well, on whoever's puppet that politician is).

Unlikely, but potentially possible, would be the FDP leeching strategical votes from the SPD, making CDU/CSU/FDP more realistic.
Really, the main problem with their original plan was the participation of both Greens and FDP. CDU/CSU would have agreed to basically everything eventually.

is that chinese code for lard arsed?

Depends. If Merkel is gone there might be, or at least they'd open up their stance. If some attack happens the next two months things will get tricky.

WTF are "sanpaku crazy eyes"

Yeah OP atleast post that picture that explains this shit, you can't just say someone has crazy eyes and not post the pic of the xplanation

JUST

>VdL
Please not that woman. She has crazy eyes too and is also part of the transatlantic bridge.

Won't happen though because she has about the charisma of a glas of wurstwasser.

What's always interested me is how no one caught on to her buddying up with Kohl back in the day. A former East German commie lover rapidly moving on up in the ranks of the party? And No one saw that? Wow.

Yeah, that would honestly be the point at which I give up on Germany and migrate elsewhere.
There are only two politicians I hate even more than Merkel, Kipping and her. I don't know how other politicians manage to stay so calm when in a talkshow with her, I'd be strangling her within one minute of her opening her stupid mouth.

>vdL
From Mutti to Super-Mutti.

the fuck are you on about?

probably rather that everyone just saw the opportunities that could arise from latching onto her and riding her coattail

I was speculating that Union/FDP might be the goal of new elections, but that doesn't make much sense to me. FDP just gave Merkel a big middle finger, and I don't see how FDP could take SPD votes at a time when SPD voters are mad at the SPD for not being left-wing enough, apparently. I'm trying hard to think of literally any mathematically possible coalition and none of them make sense at all.

I just tried to banter but failed. He probably thought I was really moving to New Zealand now.

>there exists a potential timeline where you wish Merkel would have staid in office
A frightening thought, isn't it?

Do you have this image without the frog?

she's already dead.

sad

AWK AWK AWK!!

Here you go buddy, Heil Hitler

>I don't see how FDP could take SPD votes at a time when SPD voters are mad at the SPD for not being left-wing enough, apparently

They would take strategical SPD votes, not real ones. As in, votes from people who only voted SPD in opposition to Merkel. FDP was expected by many people to be the CDU's lapdog once again, because that's what they've always been in the past.

one can only hope

>these eyes want to unload

what did they mean by this

Reminder she's the woman who wanted kindergardens and part time working hours in military garrisons.

SPD-AfD COALITION WHEN?

Can someone give me a quick run down?

Interesting fact though, they used to be the lapdog of the SPD until Genscher stabbed the SPD in the back. This behaviour has tradition.

Any possibility that afd gains from this? Is there a possibility that it had some "defeatist" electorate who didn't vote/voted for other party because they seen afd as a meme party but seeing how they actually got quite a bit of seats might mobilise and vote for them?

Not sad at all, she's a fucking cunt and should've died years ago so she couldn't ruin Germany.

That's weird. I would think that people who didn't have many strong opinions about anything except disliking Merkel would already be voting for a cuckservative party like the FDP, rather than a more explicitly left-wing party like the SPD. At this point though, I think the FDP may be looking for CDU/AfD votes rather than stealing from the (((center left))) but what do I know, I'm just a burger. All this parliamentary politics is very foreign to me, it really shapes how people think about politics on a fundamental level.

she's running on fumes

>FDP said fuck you.
>Germany now without any coalition.
>CDU now has to talk with the SPD (which said that they dont want to do another big coalition), and somehow persuade them to go BLACKED again
>might be a 50/50 because SPD are spineless cucks who always like to suck cocks of their masters
>otherwise the german parlament has to dissolve and there will be new elections, which will be completely crazy

>both big parties that formed the last coalition got their worst (or 2nd worst) post war results
>SPD takes the hint and decides they will not continue this coalition
>Merkel thus has to enter negotiations with the Liberals (economic) and Greens (who just want to destroy Germany)
>Liberals eventually walk out on the negotiations because it's a farce and whatever came out of it would be a unified government in name only

>SPD not available for a coalition
>FDP not available for a coalition
>AfD and Linke ruled out a priori
>only Greens willing but they can't provide enough seats

There are only two things that can happen now. Either re-elections, or our president nominates her for office anyway, she loses the first two rounds where she'd need a total majority and then gets the simple majority in the third one. But that would be absolutely disastrous.

Also the first one to bleed will probably be Seehofer (head of the CSU), especially with the Greens not growing tired of pointing out that there could have totally been an agreement if the Liberals didn't walk out. Because the CSU is already heavily bleeding votes and the only thing that kept Seehofer in office so far was his demand that they stop trying to dispose of him till at least after the coalition negotiations. Which just ended.

FDP wants more migrants

they didn't like 200k cap

Journalists asked Stegner and even he said that the voter clearly does not want GroKo again and they are not available.
If even that power hungry clown got it I think they'll have serious problems convincing the SPD to kill itself just so that Merkel can pretend she has any power left for 4 more years.

very possible. hard to predict anything at this point though

Hard to tell my man. In theory a clever politician should be able to exploit the whole situation, but in the past the AfD managed to shit the own bed plenty of times. I'm confident the media will jump on any opportunity in case one of these mofos says something stupid.

Besides that you've got Frauke Petry probably foaming at the mouth right now, because she stabbed the AfD in the back by creating her own party. She thought she was being clever to wait until the election was over so she could keep the AfD mandate, but if there's reelections she'll lose it and won't get back in. So this is tricky because who the fuck knows what this woman will do in order to get revenge.

If only you knew how bad things really are

tell us, tell us!!

Merkel has been Chancellor of Germany since the Bush Administration. Why not just make her your queen?

Wow the logic on that is sound im gonna watch for that from now on

since the Paul Martin government

We can't, germany isn't a monarchy.

Do I want to use makeapp on that? I dont

Mars Attacks reference bre.

we're germany. she'd be crowned kaiser.

The mainstream media is already trying to explain it away - she got ''private problems'' with her mother the old jew, her black sheep of a stepson and her husband.

I know I do think she looks like one. But also those eyes. Those surely must be the eyes of a psychotic killer without a shred of humanity or remorse right?

What did happen? Did he try to fuck her while her arm was stuck in the sink?

we could revive the Kaiserreich, al we need is a little revolution and a Kaiser.
Glorious times could be ahead!

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but who the fuck knows what they do in private. Last time I saw those eyes I was in a hospital and some nurse looked at me like that when she asked, does it hurt? as she ram a syringe in my theigh.

Well... you know...

a kaiser you say...

Tbh, Kohl was a great guy with many goals and principles, who really wanted to unite europe in friendship and didn't want a divide between ideologies or other such lines - this is party why he adopted merkel as his protege and was good friends with his french and russian counterparts. Thing is though he had many enemies in the anglo world who wanted to kill a paris-berlin-moscow alliance from the start, which is why he couldn't accept east prussia back from the russians back then.

he said a kaiser, not a cretin

After she leaves office she will finally be able to admit that she is Muslim and that she has been engaging in jihad against Europe.

They're playing the full sympathy car - her mother got very ill and needs around the clock care merkel doesn't have the time for. Her stepson who she tried to guide back to the light is posing with whores and drugs on facebook or something and her husband wanted to retire with her and imagined a different life yadda yadda...

>cretin
why

sanpaku isn't arabic

I'm not shitting on you personally, don't get me wrong, but nah... Kohl was a cunt. He most likely did fuck Merkel and tried to give her a political career in exchange. Ironically before she stabbed him in the back, mind you the guy basically left because of the black money scandal, he taught her how to eat with knife and fork.

Anyway, he also did bring those fucking russians into the country for the merit of many of them having a german shepherd as a grandfather. And look at that, those fuckers were the most criminal group of junkies within Germany for about two decades. He also said he didn't send the turks back even though he could've done so.

Please, you're telling me the fucking chancellor can't get someone that takes care of her mother? Do they think we're retarded?

>Her stepson who she tried to guide back to the light is posing with whores and drugs on facebook or something
>posing with whores and drugs on facebook or something

Anybody got the pictures? I'm intrigued. I hope somebody makes a movie about this.

Why don't you leave Germany? Seriously. I mean, demographically you're fucked. Beyond fucked. If immigration was reduced to 0 you're still fucked because of birth rates. Why are you still there? Do you really think deportations will happen? Imagine the world headlines: "German police deporting brown battles end masse"

Germany is over. Leave.

can you imagine her face when the young Adolf's give her a choice between moving 10 50-year old "child refugees" into her personal residence(mandatory - she must share her space with them), or be hanged for treason?

I knew him personally, though i only saw him on family gatherings like birthdays and stuff - he was best friends of with the father in law of my uncle, they grew up together in ludwigshafen, went to school and briefly were in the HJ together - they only parted ways when he changed his university - now both are dead, and the people have their opinions that can't be changed anymore.

Haven't read that anywhere so far, but would be pretty neat if it's true.
Because Merkel has a pretty strong control over the media, and if they are spreading those stories it just means she's already trying to create a way for her to resign from all offices while having the plausible deniability that it's not about being a political failure but instead needing to take care of her family.

I'm not a hypocrite. I blame people for running away and ruining other countries with their presence instead of fixing their own home. If I just ran away I wouldn't be better than them. I strongly dislike Germany and the german people, but I'll stay here and die with them.

Because where else would you go? Every other country is either
>a shithole
>equally fucked
>unfucked because they don't welcome everyone with open arms, which means they won't welcome you either
There's nowhere to go, and even if there was, they'd just follow you the moment they are done ruining what's left of Germany. The only option is to take a stance and try to fix this shit.

I would bang her. And I have high standards.

There are still white uncucked Euro countries. Switzerland, Czech Republic, Poland. Switzerland even has German language areas. Fucking move user.

Listen: there is no honor in going down with the titanic.

Ashkenazi Jews have high IQs because they have no home. They go to wherever country is best. Whites need to do this to survive.

You should definitely stay and fight.

Lel

youtube.com/watch?v=usursV9vcg

You better get cracking then because today is trash day and she already climbed into the bin.

Bad advice.

a) Germany is not lost
b)Slavic countries do not want German migrants. I'm Slavic. We like Germans, but from a distance.

Only because you never heard her open her mouth. It's what listening to a noise marine must feel like.

Switzerland is fairly cucked, too. Just not as much as the surrounding countries. They also don't like Germans too much.
The Eastern European countries mostly profit from being poorer than Germany & Co. It is easy for them to apparently take a stance, because none of the economic leeches wants to move there anyway. So they don't really have to do anything, just talk a bit.

That look on her face...She knows she is fucked

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5098269/Germany-faces-snap-election-coalition-talks-crumble.html