It's OK to be white, now in Australia!

G'day Sup Forums, the flight got delayed but "It's OK to be white has finally arrived in Australia.

The school I go to has been labelled by the media to be one of the most leftist schools, if not THE most leftist, in the state. Obviously I am lucky as to not be infected as of yet but I am going to try and see if I can knock some sense into these retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzroyhs.vic.edu.au/
yahoo.com/news/apos-ok-white-fox-news-150002498.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Godspeed user.
and may kek hold you tight

>most left school
would this happen to be Fitzroy High School?

End yourself.

Fuck off with your cringe reddit shit, felcher.
You fucking shitstirring little cunt. Good on ya. I'll buy you a goon

is it okay to be white and gay in Australia too?

Nah mate, wrong state.

It's just a simple message, it's OK to be white.

nah take your poof shit outta here cunt

Shame FHS is up to its neck in alt left

Fuck that's cringe.

I prefer VB, 4x is good tho

I ain't in victoria, I am gonna google fitzroy high school. Scratch that, I got an amazing idea, I should send one with like half of the glitter tube thing (in pic) poured into the envelope.

Cheers m8. Godspeed.

I hope that everybody here isn't retarded since I got an idea, aparently fitzroy high school is a libfucked school, we should try & cure them with envelopes being mailed to them (with glitter in them if possible) that say "it's ok to be white" in them.

>Memeflag
Please kys. Use the real one or fuck off back to your safespace.

I went onto google maps and found the adress.

M: Falconer St, Fitzroy VIC 3068

P: + 61 3 9488 1900

E: [email protected]

And here is the website:

fitzroyhs.vic.edu.au/

We arent your personal army fuckface

And your idea is garbage

1st ideas good mate just use scho printers and discretion.

Also maybe your dad didnt tell you but you have to lead from the front, grow your balls bro you can do it.

>school
are you a girl, user?

>mid-strength beer

I don't get it.

I was joking, I don't drink desu. I am only just legal (just in time for schoolies fuckyeah.jpg) so I ain't know much about that shit.

Leftypol here. I'll be looking for you Simon

Print off a single print, scrunch it up and fold it out, then off to officeworks for copies paying in cash. Dont use hand writing user.

I said that multiple people should do it so more envelopes can be sent, I am a retarded cunt living at home with no job, I got time to send some and besides, more the merrier.

he's asking if you are comfortable wearing dresses and are looking for an internship?

Why not hand writing, doesn't using messy hand writing make it harder to read and piss them off more

>its ok to be faggots in australia

Fixed for you

I ain't-a girl, but hey, I am willing to give cross dressing a shot if I get paid enoguh to do so.

Do italians wank like this?

>if I get paid enoguh to do so

Y'know how ppl say "I ain't gay but $20 is $20". Well just replace gay with "a cross-dresser"

>I am willing to give cross dressing a shot
>Y'know how ppl say "I ain't gay but $20 is $20"
>Obviously I am lucky as to not be infected as of yet
>yet

Yeah sure sissy bitch boy

Cursive bamboozles fuckwits bro, calligraphy is an art

You are very young and i sense that you have no intention of doing this in anything other than a half baked personal army request.

You need to learn that the thread is memeworthy better when you just post pics of you having already gotten away with it and crushing them.

Stop please now boy its bedtime soon and you have school tomorrow

Its so fun smashing strayan faggots since the referendum, you dont even fight back, just stand there taking it (the aids)

Holy fuck that handwriting. Just how autistic are you?

I did it like that to make it hard to read you retarded fuck why else would you think I'd write like that gay ass fucking lil homo boy.

If I can work out how to use an envelope I will do it.

>that filename

kek

Like many other trolling campaigns that have emerged in the era of President Donald Trump, “It’s Okay to Be White” started on the imageboard site Sup Forums, a favorite online hub for young, white males who consider themselves part of the so-called alt-right movement. Anonymous users of that site posted a “game plan” urging people to hang “It’s Okay to Be White” signs on college campuses in an attempt to bait people into an overreaction against an ostensibly benign statement. As one anonymous Sup Forums user envisioned it, media outlets would go “completely berserk” after the signs were discovered, revealing what the alt-right perceives as the media's anti-white agenda.

“Normies tune in to see what’s going on, see the posters saying It’s Okay to Be White and the media and leftists frothing at the mouth [sic],” the anonymous Sup Forums user wrote. “Credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war.”

yahoo.com/news/apos-ok-white-fox-news-150002498.html

Squire said that far-right provocateurs target universities in part because “they feel the faculty members are brainwashing the students” against them.

“But the end result is that the students feel like they’re in a perpetual state of distress,” Squire said. “These kinds of fliers are actually very disturbing.”

You make hundreds of course. Find a dodgy gook printer in your chinatown and have at it. Pay cash. Shouldnt cost much.

Using your own attempt at elegant writing is bad its your school dumdum your english teacher will peg you.

No personal touches at all cunt fuck me dead lurk moar.

Youre gonna represent a collective cunt seriously how old are you? if you fuck up you become lulz and lulz only.

what state?

Australia, duh

It ain't my writing style, how will you peg someone when the writing looks noting liketheir writing

I do not want to give any hints to where I live but I will say it is not one of the three major states (Vic, NSW, Qld)

I have gotten the envelope ready, now all i need is the it's ok to be white sheet of paper to be placed in.

It's already okay to be white in Australia you fucking insensitive asshole

Fuck off you Columbian mother fucker, the abos sure ass hell don't think it's OK to be white in Australia..

Update, printed off a piece of paper rather than using cursive ( suggestion from replies, thanks )

>some dying defeated retards
who cares?

Update, putting it in a bag now. I wonder if this will make at least local news, maybe it might even make the libfucked principle do a speech about how racisim is bad lmao

hahahahaha, that's not white handwriting you fucking poof

Like user said you're representing a collective don't personalise it. Don't change the message. 5 word printed on standard white paper. It's so simple that even a faggot op couldn't fuck it up but you had to try didn't you?

Nice one user... I take back the insults I hurled your way earlier.

Yes but only if you all move to melbourne and allow a wall to be built around it.

Just like italy takes those somali gimmegrants am i right?

It is an envelope, the actual thing is inside, I added the from Sup Forums part on the outside of the envelope so if the local news found out they'd talk about Sup Forums, and desu when you see the news talking about shit like Sup Forums tryna understand it and shit it is really funny.

You need to work on your handwriting user, seriously. Computers may be the future, but that handwriting is primary school worthy.

do it cunt

>high school

Bloody underage cunts.

>white handwriting

I go to the school, I wrote fucked up so no teachers would recognise my handwriting.

Update: It is in a bag and ready for tomorrow, if anyone has any ideas on how I can take a picture of it (I am a poor cunt, no phone, spent all cash on my setup) please tell me.

SA?

Don't. This is a lame cry for attention, you'll look back on it in 2 years and cringe.

This juvenile approach achieves nothing of importance and will provoke no change.

i dont think that encourage the whites it put a message im weak and all the hienas are grinding teeth with satisfaction.
i think we need to be more hones and brave

>The school I go to has been labelled by the media to be one of the most leftist schools, if not THE most leftist, in the state. Obviously I am lucky as to not be infected as of yet but I am going to try and see if I can knock some sense into these retards.
sense as in its okay to be white ? or sense as in "redpilling them" into subscribing to your myopic senseless ideology.
the first is okay the second will get your shit kicked in because liberals are very agressive when it comes to losers like you

>losers like me
How am I a loser I am doing what the task is meant to accomplish, people get angry and offended about people saying that there's nothing wrong with whiteness.

If I replied yes or no that would give an extra hint

what the fuck did you just write? I do not understand at all.

Acting in a group is not a "lame cry of attention" you don't get any attention if you're acting with others.

You're clearly seeking validation on this board. That is absolutely a cry for attention. What makes it sadder is that you have to turn to the internet to get that kind of emotional feedback.

You can do what you want but I guarantee once you grow up a bit and aren't an angsty highschooler anymore you will cringe. You shouldn't be falling for the 'whiteness' meme anyway, learn about your ethnic ancestors and their traditions.

Totally NOT OK!

I do know where I descend from and you're just a shit cunt who thinks when someone does something in a group action they're seeking for "validation". I will not be replying to your snobby ass any longer.

>Liberals beating anyone up

yeh, how tf can those pumpkim looking ass mother fuckers punch anyone