Is there a non-sad scene that ever made you cry?

Is there a non-sad scene that ever made you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlUHfx9aS2k
youtube.com/watch?v=l1gUutlHdkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, Aerith's death made me cry because Square made a Jojo reference in such an iconic moment with Sephiroth posing. Based Square.

I don't get it.

Shit dude, glad I wasn't the only one. All Might in general just gets me right in the kokoro.

iS THAT A JOJO REFRENCE???

Mumen Rider's speech when fighting the Sea King in One Punch Man. The sheer determination and fighting spirit of the guy who is destined to fail so hard just got me.

>they just learned Satsuki hasn't given up
>Takarada reappears when no one expected to see him again
>that stirring, powerful track by Sawano
>the aircraft carrier breaking the surface of the river and opening in a thunderous clap
I didn't cry but it sort of made me teary, it was one of the memorable scenes in KLK's second half

Sawano's OSTs are largely recycled these days and will never be as good as Unicorn again but there's always one or two golden tracks in them

Back when Gurren Lagann was airing, I teared up while live watching the final episode with Sup Forums. It was during the scene where the each character contributes to the speech as they formed ttgl. I think the music is what did me in, but it just sort of hit me all at once that this crazy ride with the rest of the board was coming to an end.

Watching something with Sup Forums always makes it way better

Been doing some rewatches lately and I cried all the way through Totoro and (not anime but) The Man Who Planted Trees even though they're not at all sad movies

When this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=tlUHfx9aS2k

I cry through the entire second Gurren Lagann movie. It gets even worse when the actual sad parts come on

>When the sheer amount of hype makes you cry like a child

No one scene or thing can make someone cry, it's usually a buildup of other feelings from the person, we're selfish in that sense, whereas the scenario you describe suggests any kind of altruism by man.

Can't these people get banned?

>You will never have your face between those legs during a squatting session
I didn't have much will to live left to begin with, but this realization finally snuffed out the last of it.

The scene where I realized that you have shit taste in anime.

I cry often when I watch pokemon. I am not sure why, surely it's something childhood related.

Boros final stand against Saitama. He was trying so hard, and its a mixture of emotion for seeing him finally able to go all out and sadness because you know is not at all what he wanted and Saitama is just playing.

Pic related, seeing his emotions explode was beautiful
Pls ignore shitty YouTube screen cap

>The use of spoiler tags is highly recommended. To spoilerize text, enclose it like so: spoiled text. In addition, images may be spoilerized by checking the "[Spoiler Image?]" box on the submission form.

The last episode of daibuster always makes me cry like a bitch, just because you know she's been waiting 10000 years for noriko to get back and is just barely going to miss her

Ah fuck. I'm tearing up just thinking about it

>dat musical score
>dat sakuga
youtube.com/watch?v=l1gUutlHdkc

The scene where Deku runs to save Bakugo on the second episode even though he's powerless gets me every time.

Even in the English version, that bit was done well.

For me it's him running toward the giant robot in the entrance exam and destroying it as EVERYONE watches and finally witnesses what he's capable of

>Not him sobbing as his Hero finally says what he's been dying to hear

Lelouch destroying Tokyo made me get some watery eyes while I was laughing like a madman with him. I wish there were more MCs like him.

The ending of Gunbuster had me sobbing.

Anime has never made me cry.

The hug is what got me. The high-five only made me hype as shit.

yeah I posted that pic but it's just the start of the whole sequence of pages that got me

when tsubasa shot that one goal

>watch Gunbuster
>feel depressed
>watch Diebuster
>get to the very last scene
>realize what's going on
I just lost it. It's an emotion I don't think english words, or even any human language, can describe.

It's the point towards the heavens in the latest Jojo opening. Part 4 as a whole though really

eva 01 going berserk for some reason always gets me

this manga man...

every member of the club would work as a main character for a shonen manga and every fight is thrilling as fuck because the mangaka likes to make his characters lose unexpectedly.

Go Captain!

Fucking choppy animation with yelling and some generic action music.

Shounen fanboys have shit taste, as expected.

Source?

Hinomaru-Zumou

From that same anime.

And this is the greatest videogame ever made (Sometimes I read it's that n64 Zelda game but the graphics are the same so is the point)
I don't really get videogame fans.

Whenever i'm having a really really bad day, I put on that final fight of Gurren Lagann