Hey anons. My wife and I have just been blessed with our second child, our first girl

Hey anons. My wife and I have just been blessed with our second child, our first girl.

While I'm obviously overjoyed at the news I can't help but feel a tad apprehensive. I obviously have some experience of raising young boys from my own and my brothers childhood but I have no such experience with raising girls.

If she takes after her mother at all she's going to be a real beauty, and in a world full of moral degredation and social justice what should be a happy thought fills me with dread.

Any advice on how to raise a responsible, conservative and pure young lady in this day and age?

Also any tips on how to Redpill your children would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/Q6HdSbc8bf/Viriculture.zip
my.mixtape.moe/yiuwxq.pdf
viriculture.com
web.archive.org/web/20170216190526/http://www.viriculture.com:80/degeneracy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Also any tips on how to Redpill your children would be appreciated.

Kids are like women; you can’t tell them not to do something and expect that they won’t immediately run off and do it because you put the idea in their head.
It’s better to let them learn their own lessons, in an environment where you can monitor their safety.
The child learns when the hand burns.

>hot summer day
>be grocery shopping with 7 year old daughter
>grab 2 popsicles at register
>we get outside
>pull popsicles from bag
>start to hand her one
>see group of niglets fucking off by Redbox
>hand her both instead of just one
hugesmile.gif
>”Don’t you think it’s nice to share? You have two, and some kids have none.”
>she looks around for a few seconds
>walks over to niglets
>comes back crying 30 seconds later
>with no popsicles
>”You have to be careful who you share with!”
>get in truck and drive home
>she now leaves the room when a nigger comes on TV

cheap lesson.

This whole moral degeneracy fear is the media overblowing it. People have been either amoral or moral forever.
Fill her with support and love and she'll take after you or someone in your extended families. She has your blood.

Listen to me faggot. The most important thing you must do for her is to traumatise her on dindus. Pay some dindu kids to bully her or scare her so she will never ever think of getting a black bf.

You'll thank me later.

Realize from the start you have a limited window. You must instill good sense into her before the hormones take over.
I recommend teaching her a martial art for self defense too else you will be a nervous wreck. Females are weaker than males but a trained female stands a good chance against an untrained male provided she understands shes weaker and compensates for it.

Remember purity of thought comes from purity of action. Do good things and she will learn good, tell her good things and she wont learn any of it.

you crafty bastard. any more tips to share?

Let her do her own shit as soon as she's capable.

Can she lay the table? Let her do it. Can she draw? Let her do it. Let her read. Let her nail as many early life experiences as she can, as early as you detect she's able to do it, not succeed it at, but just do it.

Keep her far away from feeling powerless and like a victim.

this is pretty much the post you need.

But remember also OP, kids learn from you. Best advice I ever got from the doctor when I brought my 3 year old son in for a check up was 'It's all training.'

They imitate what they see.

Oh and make sure you cuddle her a lot especially at eye level with you it helps developing good synapses for facial recognition

Orthodox Christianity is your only hope

I already plan on teaching both of them how to shoot and how to throw a punch so I think that counts.

bang her everyday so she'll never dream of ever disobeying you, this works 100%

>how to redpill your children
You shouldn't give your kids drugs, you should've had that down with the first child.

>having children
it's zionist propaganda, wh*Te ''''''''''''people'''''''''''''' shouldn't be allowed to breed, period

what do you do for jews?

Subtle redpills as they're growing up. Pointing out the bad parts of town and observing the listless within.

But don't go full 14/88 on them or you're going to drive her to fucking some Drake tier jewnigger because you turned it into a hot taboo with your insecurity.

The biggest thing is just being there and being a respectable/loving father, she'll want a man of similar character if you imprint that on her.

Also discipline. Don't be afraid to take her shit if she acts up, don't let her do the Princess thing. Delegate chores by gender roles and make the kids do em. The son takes out the trash and mows the lawn, the daughter helps with dishes and the garden.

top kek

you're clearly not a parent

OP, as a father to a 6yo girl I recommend sheltering her as much as possible from the degeneracy of society and gradually introducing her to it at around age 5. I personally told my daughter "craziness" about women walking around in underwear at beaches, bouncing their bums and boobies to music and calling it dancing, women stressing the need to have fun while they're young which is code for having sex with lots of boys which makes you unattractive to real men later, etc. and have slowly allowed her to see that shit in action. Just the other day for instance I had to buy takeout for dinner and went to kfc who constantly play music videos on the in store tvs and after seeing a nigress shake her booty for 3-4 mins asked me to get the universal remote app on my phone going so I can turn the tv off. I had to explain to her that they've covered the IR sensor to prevent that from happening so my only option to make the family friendly restaurant family friendly again would be to kill the power entirely and she begged me to do it until I told her that would result in us being asked to leave and the police being called if we refused. I then spent the rest of our meal explaining how they force people to see that kind of behavior as a form of hypernormalization so anything less than that in real life seems ordinary and that the really terrible thing is that they're targeting children like her by showing such filth in what's meant to be a family environment.

Eventually these little events are going to result in her refusing to "get over it" by fucking a bunch of guys and all the other insideous shit women regularly do. It's just a matter of proving that dads always right before those problems face her so she can laugh at her crab bucket friends and avoid being dragged down by them. It's still a 50/50 shot because she's female and peer pressure is a motherfucker but its better than nothing I guess

Read the Word of God, teach her that, pray for her, pray with her, pray in the morning, pray before sleeping, say grace before eating, attend Church regularly.

Remove TV from the house, or make sure she watches good content like old cartoons or Christian cartoons. Don't buy her a phone until she's old enough.

Avoid malls and other places with bikini models on display, atleast in the beginning, until she understands that it's not normal for women to look like that.

---

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
(Ephesians 6:4)

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)

Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
(Colossians 3:21)

Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die. If you strike him with the rod, you will save his soul from Sheol.
(Proverbs 23:13-14)

A fool despises his father's instruction, but whoever heeds reproof is prudent.
(Proverbs 15:5)

The rod and reproof give wisdom,
but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother.
When the wicked increase, transgression increases,
but the righteous will look upon their downfall.
Discipline your son, and he will give you rest;
he will give delight to your heart.
(Proverbs 29:15-17)

The whole "they don't listen to what you say but they watch what you do" thing seems to be coming up a lot. I always planned to be the best role model to both of them. A father she can both love and respect. One who has a great deal of authority but will always love and cherish her and shower her in affection and do self respect and worth so she doesn't feel the need to rebel later on or look to other sources to provide love.

Also I hope my marriage will show her how a proper man treats a woman so she knows a scumbag when she sees one.

I'm going to be a father again with another boy
2 boys...
The other being a walking toddler.

Jelly af.
I wanted a girl next not a another boy
now how is my blood going to pass on?

as for red pilling them the best why is not getting them into tv and socail media untill they are old enough to understand IMO
I'm not sure how to red pill a girl but since girls are rebals its not like you as a father is something a girl would listen to so idk

How very Swedish of you.

thanks for the you, ameriorc

I'm sure one will come along eventually user.

We already plan on keeping them away from TV. Me and my wife only really use it for streaming services and dvds anyway, it's mostly books in this house. We also won't give them computers or anything except a basic non smart phone until they're at least 13.

You have a name for her? I'd recommend something Germanic so she's ridiculed for being a Nazi by her very essence, like Adeline or Ava.

>One who has a great deal of authority
If you try to do this you already failed. It comes natural to people who are confident and forcing it will never work.
Just be there when she made a mistake

Kids often rebel against their parents values so ill try to keep it subtle. We live in a small town in Connecticut but I regularly commute to NYC. I hope when she sees the contrast it will be enough. Also our town is almost all white so that makes certain issues easier to deal with.

problem is... Christianity tells you not to do stuff but it doesn't explain WHY not to do stuff.

>you crafty bastard. any more tips to share?

Same daughter turned 8 this past March.
I gave her a Talo limited edition Ruger 10/22 Takedown for her birthday.
She can now put 10 rounds into a 2” target at 50 yards in under 30 seconds, with iron sights.
I taught her how to completely disassemble and re-assemble it, how to properly clean it, and how to safely handle it for two weeks before I ever let her fire it.
When we finally went to the range to practice, I made her bring along her favorite doll.
That was the only target I let her use during that session.
She cried, a lot.
But she also learned to never point her gun at anything she didn’t want to destroy permanently.
Now that gun lives under her bed, along with some ammo she bought for herself with money she earned doing chores.

>das right goy, have her raped by niggers to redpill her

Sage
Sup Forums trash thread

>i have a kid
>heres my life story
>how do i redpill my kid

Tits or gtfo gay fag. Wanna redpil your girl? Send her to hollywood when she turns 10.

I wouldn't be forcing it. I'm just saying what I plan on being like. I would like to think I already have a natural authority about me, I'm 29 and already in quite a senior position at work with several people working under me.

I'm just trying to have a plan from the get go.

If you want her to grow up to be normal/wholesome you have to be crafty and manipulative. Do NOT ever, EVER tell her not to date niggers -- she will instantly start fucking every nigger in town. She will always do the exact opposite of what you want because women have this weird complex where they want to be dominated but they want to do it on their terms... in other words every choice she makes has to be hers, not yours. From today onward you just have to constantly drop subtle hints which will edge her toward what is best for her instead of just overtly telling her what is best.

Godspeed OP and good luck

also it should go without saying that no matter how much you might want to think otherwise, your daughter is still a woman and she will still be as stupid and vapid and impressionable as the rest of them -- do not expect her to be able to exercise her own good judgment

>ever having children
>being this cucked

I'll enjoy my freedoms, thanks.

patrician taste, good sir
i too value my freedom and my independence from the wh*Teoid menace

Sup Forums is full of people who would think me oppressive for not wanting her to be a washed up slut or date a black guy.

At least here the people already understand how the world really works.

>in other words every choice she makes has to be hers, not yours.

Bingo.
You teach them, you don't control them.
I'll never forget the Thanksgiving when I was 6, and my grandmother tried to force me to not touch the stove.
My Grandfather stopped her and said, "Let the boy do what he wants."
I touched the stove.
She spent the next 6 hours babbling and complaining.
He walked away from us and said "I'll be in my shop".

When the incessant clucking and cawking and tut-tuting of the women was finally over, I went and found my Grandfather in his shop.
He handed me a dirty towel wrapped around some ice.
It was almost like he knew I would visit his shop.
I cried about how much it hurt.
He just chuckled and said “I know”.
I kept crying.
He finally said “Go polish the silverware if you want to be a little bitch.”

I never put my hand on a stove again.

Always baffles me how anyone could do this to themselves and not jump off a bridge from the sheer shame of it.

>being in a stable loving relationship with a beautiful and caring woman to whom you are only her second sexual partner and having lots of wonderful children to continue your race and bloodlines.
>cucked

The absolute fucking state of MGTOWs guys.

do the world a favor and abort it

Can you fuckin not.

>a beautiful and caring woman to whom you are only her second sexual partner

>Be the tortoise
>Get there after the hair

Every. Fucking. Time.

By the time she is old enough to deal with this stuff if we have not righted this ship we are weimering into collapse anyway.

Could that old boy be any more based!

As I said, I'll lead by example and not become a figure they wourld want to rebel against.

I would however say that teenage pregnancy is somewhat a more serious issue than a burnt hand.

/thread

>this happend

What part of "just had" don't you get?

>I wanted a girl next not a another boy
>now how is my blood going to pass on?

She's 22 what do you expect? I've been in 5 sexual relationships before and you wouldn't consider that a problem. So long as she's not some used up roastie with 10 ex boyfriends and we're both honest about things what's the problem?

I did the same thing with my daughter.
But instead of popsicles, they were crates of gold.
And instead of negros, it was jews after ww2.
And instead of my daughter, it was switzerland.
They took everything, disgusting thief cult.

>after the hair

Stop eating fast food completely.
kfc is degenerate.

Strong but subtle seems to be the order of the day

With all due respect you seem to have been associated with some pretty shitty women if you think that that describes all of them. I don't think either my mother or my wife count as stupid and vapid and I'm sure if we raise my daughter right she won't either.

well spotted

Don’t worry OP she will be listening to rap music and imitating the kardashians in no time because thats whats cool these days and she wont want to seem like a loser.Just wait till she brings home a young black buck your in for a treat!

>▶
Daily reminder that if you have a daughter then you are a literal failure and anyone who sees you outside with your daughter will just laugh at how pathetic you are.

Women are whores by nature, OP. From the age of around 13 onwards, your daughter will be fondled by other males and you could be the best father in the world and nothing will change that. She will be in her prime whoring years in college and by the time she's about 28, and before she becomes completely unfuckable, she'll settle down for a beta provider.

Just yesterday I was doing my shopping and I saw this tall guy who obviously hits the gym regularly. Guess who he was with though? His wife and FOUR DAUGHTERS. I try not let Sup Forums interfere with my personal life but I couldn't help it and I instantly started laughing. Any respect I had for the man went out the window at that moment. I was just grateful that my seed was strong enough to put 3 sons into my wife.

>tl;dr having daughers makes you a weak beta faggot and no matter how masculine you try to look, nothing will ever change that.

We've named her Laura after her mother, our son was named after my father. It seemed a nice thing to do.

ITT: LARPers anonymous

Do you fuckheads realise how embarrassing you are?

>I've been in 5 sexual relationships before and you wouldn't consider that a problem.

Get this through your modern, progressive head:
Men and women are NOT the same.

Never have been, never will be.
>I fucked my English teacher when I done be 14!
So did everyone else.
What do you think parent-teacher day was for?

>she's not
Oh yes, she is.
With a huge smile on her face.
She's a human dart board.

This thread is about how to teach your daughter to NOT grow up to be a cum-catcher.
Mrs. Wilson is the opposite of that.

>imagine hundreds of thousands of years of your forefathers having the balls to impregnate a woman only for you to snuff it out while pretending you dont care on an anonymous internet board

>r/Anarcho_Capitalism
This isn't even worthy, it's more like >implying having children of gender x is worse than having children of gender y
Fuck off to China with your gender shit. If you were a good father, you'd be able to raise daughters as well as sons.

I feel for you user. That sounds like a good approach. My wife is staying home to look after them for at least the first few years at least so hopefully we'll avoid fast food places for a while.

I wish you all the best of luck.

The great thing about anonymity is that you can say how you feel without worrying about embarrassment.

That you're embarrassed is just a weird personal problem. Nothing we should be concerned about.

Here's hoping user. I would say I can't see the world getting worse but that just wouldn't be true.

>imagine hundreds of thousands of years of your forefathers having children only to have their struggle become irrelevant due to the invention of genetic modification
You'll have more in common with chimps than your great-great grand children.

Depends on the kid. Some kids will hate niggers, and some kids will learn not to trust you or other kids.

The Kardasians will be washed up has beens by that point and I'll be sure to subtly steer her away from rap.

Be a father figure that she looks up to. If she stops respecting you, it's over.

Someone needs to raise daughters. China learned that the hard way.

I'm exceedingly glad you don't have daughters user. You spend altogether much time thinking about their "tight holes". Any man who thinks of his own children sexually is beneath contempt,it's like you don't even understand the concept of platonic love.

How someone with such a low opinion of women ever managed to get married is beyond me.

>LOOK AT MEEEEEEEE!!

Not really a surprise.
Irishfags are notoriously needy.
And, easy.

>Look Ma!
>I done quoted everyone!!
>Typical Irish.

>We Wuz Niggers!!
Yeah. Go open a pub, Tyrone.
>I'ma not be kidding, an sheeit! We done be Europeanz an sheeit!!

Tell us more about how Peter Rabbit done be English, you Rotgut swilling faggot.
>Blimey! Muh ancestors done boiled eggs!
>Kangs an sheeit!!

You're a waste. A nation of gibs.
>Nuh-Uh. Gibs me dat an I's show you!!
Like I said...

Is you are white move to a 95% white area

kek

I don't think that they are the same and I never said I did.

So you would only ever marry a virgin then?

Probably going to find that slut whilst on holiday aye and fuck her brains out aye it’s gunna be a fuckin hooty root gunna ride her like a kangaroo

I already live in one, probably a higher percentage actually.

That actually sounds like a good idea. It certainly teaches what a gun is capable of.

>I don't think that they are the same and I never said I did.
Your feels said otherwise.

>So you would only ever marry a virgin then?
EVAR is a harsh word.
I did, and by the common definition of "marriage"
I can't marry another.
>BUT I MEAN WHAT IF
doesn't matter.

I married.
I'm not going to run away to a cheap brothel at the first sign of difficulty.
>BUT WHAT IF
A promise is a promise.
If it makes you feel better, I envy your sister's huge fucking milky tits. But not enough to desert my wife.

You have fun with those things, you glorious bastard.

go back to leftypol comrade.

goodspeed user

How many kids are you going to have? I hope you don't stop at 2.

Homeschooling, boi

My wife was homeschooled and she the only loyal and honest woman I know.

oooooooh shit!!!!

>cheap lesson.

not only cheap, but the best lesson there is!!
around blacks, never relax!!

It won’t work. Both my parents were BNP members and race realists and raised us that way but my sister got knocked up by a wigger and I’ve been happily sharing a flat with an Indian roommate for the past 5 years.

Eventually people realise prejudice is inefficient, or become total fucking spastics like my parents or sister.

>sweden

How did you manage to get reception from your cuck shed?

We're not planning on it. Well we have a six bedroom house so it would be a shame to waste all that space.

Maybe they should have focused more on telling her not to date any douchebags rather than just ones of a certain race.

Im a bit skeptical of it Tbh. I'm not sure if either of us can afford it. There's a really good private school nearby though.

Private school is second best option, just pay attention to what they're teaching.

This is copy pasta
But still makes me kek

Lol this is funny user

>And instead of my daughter, it was switzerland.
>They took everything, disgusting thief cult.

Raise them right from day 1 and you won't have to worry much.
>T.father of 4

I know that East coast private schools are often infested with sjws but this one seems pretty traditional. It has a chapel and everything.

complement her genes a lot for example blue eyes or blond hair

Positive reinforcement of whiteness? Sounds like a good idea since society at large no longer does it

She will take Black Cock in her ass, pussy and mouth user. You cannot stop this.

All you can do is train her for it. Stretch out her pussy and ass so that it's less painful for her in the future. It is a noble thing to train your daughter to be the personal slut of Black Men.

nothing wrong with passing on your maternal lineage

That's my precious little angel you're talking about user.

DELET THIS

>ctrl+f "viriculture"
>no results
>pol disappoints again

How to raise your kids 101
>anonfile.com/Q6HdSbc8bf/Viriculture.zip
>my.mixtape.moe/yiuwxq.pdf
>viriculture.com (shoah'd refer above)
Enjoy OP

>web.archive.org/web/20170216190526/http://www.viriculture.com:80/degeneracy
For a taste