Jump volume covers

What's your sales prediction for Neverland?

Ugly as always

Less than 30k

The Promised Neverland's covers are stunning. I think the series will sell moderately, not bad nor good. It has real potential, but if it disappoints it probably won't have another chance.

World Trigger, Sesuji, Yuuna and Boruto will be up next week probably

40-60k

Wish instead of Demon's Plan and the soccer shit they would have published pic related in WSJ.

This had no real potential. The plot was incredibly shitty anyways.

Neverland will sell the same as Yuuna, 30k first week and then at least 100k after reprints

>This had no real potential.
Literally a 4 part oneshot. He could have easily made this into a series with an actual plot and the MC not "dying".

I get the feeling the whole plot was made with that in mind. They can either end the story with their escape or it can continue, showing us the world behind the orphanage.

>Toriko never even sold 1/4 of what OP and DB did
Lmao

>all the shilling and crossovers and still no sales
They deserve it.

Is it weird that I like the style but that fucking hair is making me go crazy and ruins it all for me? I swear I will cut it myself

Apart from the plot there is nothing really interesting in Neverland. At least until now. The setting, the characters and the interactions are shallow.

Hopefully shit so it can get canned.

>grey
I was expecting the boar head to be brown

30k.

It's a bit brown

Caught up to the latest chapter this week. Stull can't tell if I like the Pig or Zenitsu more.

Neverland volume 2 is already in print for February 3rd. There are no other mangas currently in WSJ lineup who still need to have their next volume published and have already a confirmed date for the volume after that.

The heck are you talking about

besides Toriko, but that's its last volume, so it doesn't count

>mangas

Neverland is shit. Grow up kid.