So what's her deal? She's not hideous and definitely not bullied or even abused at home...

So what's her deal? She's not hideous and definitely not bullied or even abused at home. There's no reason for her to become a shut-in.

she learned the truths of the world and began to understand just how pointless everything is

So she's redpilled?

What truths? She's in the caste that doesn't have to bother with them, whatever they are.

She used to be a lot more normal when she was a child. She was actually the most popular girl in her school.

>Useless Otaku can also get a cute grill

It's just pandering, the whole show is

You don't have to be either of those to be a shut -in

Interesting, please extend yourself.

She's spoiled.
Being a shut-in is a luxury.

She's just a teenager who thinks that gaming all the time is more fun than hanging out at school.
It's not necessarily wrong.

Look at that ass, I'm sure she was molested.

She's crazy.

>just pandering
this is the only correct answer

You could say the same thing for every girl in the series. Just roll with it.

rich jap

well, if you insist...
*unzips dick*

BIG JUICY ASS

>So what's her deal?
To be bullied by young boys

Shotadom is the best

MC from this one wasn't much of an Otaku. He was pretty much just a normalfag that likes MMORPG's.

The weird thing is that she fucking sucks at that game she plays.

But that's the most realistic part.

Yes that's true. But you'd think with her being so wanna-be shut in and anti-social that she would at least be competent at the game she plays.
Every other character was more of an Otaku than him. Kaichou and Ako have no friends at least. The other girl hides her powerlevel.

They amp'ed up her noobish ways for comedy sake

So that pathetic otakus could dream about having a girl like her and gave the studio their money.

I want to molest her ass with my dick.

when will hisasi draw H again
I just cant

You guys are lewd

I hate how anime art didnt do justice

I've got a friend who doesn't even use asd when he's playing games.
He turns and uses w.

never dear user

Mate of mine uses half of the keyboard and half a dualshock to play shooters, on pc

>Still waiting on that doujin by gyonikun
>check panda
>see this
Which one of you fuckers did this?

That and she's more about having fun anyway. Like she doesn't use accessories based on their usefulness but on their cuteness. And she prefers playing blind.

I can respect playing blind, if the game is good it can be a decent adventure

Not as lewd as Ako.

>Ako
>embodiment of Sup Forums
No.

Clinically? Autism and Asperger Syndrome AKA my ideal waifu ;_;

Why is Coconuts here?

Too retarded for real world

>You will never have QT ASD GF

Is this a doujin

Duh

My dick made me pick up this, hope its worth it.

She also likes Russian doting on her.

The hell is this?

Latest LN

She realized she is in a shit show

He's unconscious isn't he?

Ako wins permanently? Nice.

It's not like she had any rivals

Why doesn't she just sleep in the nude anyway?

>you won't ever be a cute girl like Ako and have a boy make you his internet wife
why live

>duck status: muh

>ywn never wake up and say 'Good Morning, Ako'

Fuck you Hisasi!

Is that how her mom is really supposed to look like?

Some people don't join society due to failure in attempting to do so, others, like me, leave society and shut ourselves away from it out of choice. I'm content to be alone, I'd rather not have to interact with other people. I'm sick of all the incels and failed normalfags who come here whining because they can't obtain a normalfag life. I'm not a social outcast, I rejected society myself.

Yes.

ยจ@150186164
nice blog

It's not even a fucking blog mate, I'm just explaining how some people behave by explaining myself. Fuck, I guess I did get carried away and start blogging around the middle, but still.

Nice shitpost.

Brain problems

That's a good ass.

just look at all that fat? who would ever want a fattie like this?

That must be painful.

4 me

I'm a shut-in too but never abused.
I think is not all about being bullied. Some people just don't feel the need the hassle of socializing and dealing with other people.

This.

Welcome to every animu ever made since 2010.

she became a shut-in after the rape

Would you join a guild with a rampant p2w like Mastah?

Are you a hot chick?

Because that's the part people have trouble believing.

Really? Thanks for the info, I didn't knew it.

jesus christ hisasi

So she honey trapped a hard working, determined and loyal guy who she likes as well, right?

Holy shit. Is there an Ako who is not a slut?

Does A-ko count?

Her butt probably stinks and no one likes stinky butts.

all her butt sweat and secretions would be absorbed by the cushion she sits on naked while gaming

Give hisasi back.

THIS AKO IS NOT A SLUT, IT'S ALL LIES AND SLANDERS FROM THE STUPID FANBASE

>not knowing the sad reality of being lvl 100+ and having >1K MMR

My cousin became a shut in for about 2 years because of Warcraft online. Whatever it was called. She's goddamned hot too. Girls can get just as addicted to internet gaming as guys can. Check out all the instances where kids nearly died because both parents were neglecting them to play games. They were just as addicted as their husbands were.

I understand the 'no girls on the internet' because you don't want to fall for some 'girl's' avatar that's actually a sad fat dude who wants attention but it's not a blanket statement for all cases.

>My cousin became a shut in for about 2 years because of Warcraft online. Whatever it was called. She's goddamned hot too.

Did you fuck her when you had the chance?

She was my first kiss (through about 50th) but of course not. She's got a boyfriend but they've reached the 'show him off to the entire family' stage.

/blog

Well, clearly I'm referring to the time she was a shut in as your chance.

i dunno whats hotter. the autism meaning shell never grow tired of me and my ways or giving me head. or the aspergers meaning shell have shitty social skills so i can easily keep her to myself

Why not both?