Good ay lads. Its that time of day again. Hope you been staying nice and cool in this hot weather

Good ay lads. Its that time of day again. Hope you been staying nice and cool in this hot weather.
>Government cancels sitting week to deal with SSM vote, clean up citizenship mess
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-20/government-cancels-week-of-sitting-for-house-of-representatives/9167950

>Tatts has thrown cash donations at political parties during Lottoland campaign
heraldsun.com.au/news/tatts-has-thrown-cash-donations-at-political-parties-during-lottoland-campaign/news-story/59056f6cfb47b8015b890b4fa8068381

>Queensland election 2017 live: ‘We’ll never have zero debt’
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/queensland-election-2017-live/news-story/6c951be8e6c7aac54339d63984d63dfe

>Labor sees Bennelong vote signalling end of Malcolm Turnbull
afr.com/news/politics/national/labor-sees-bennelong-vote-signalling-end-of-malcolm-turnbull-20171118-gzoae6

>Housing supply alone won't fix the affordability crisis, modelling shows
baka.com.au/business/the-economy/housing-supply-alone-wont-fix-the-affordability-crisis-modelling-shows-20171119-gzobxa.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI
youtube.com/user/BrandonZiots/videos
amren.com/features/2012/09/report-from-australia/
youtu.be/TETVNH3k8Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping with previous edition.
If the Aussie from the last one still wants holocaust redpills I got more.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER
DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER

The Australian Drinking Water Guidelines allows a maximum level up to 1.5 parts per million. Fluoride has been added to water supplies in NSW commencing with Yass in 1956. In NSW alone there are more than 50 years of experience providing effective and safe water fluoridation.

1.5 PPM is 2x the amount in my local water "treatment" facility.
1.5 ppm fluoride dosage is RIDICULOUS and will make you RETARDED.
FILTER YOUR WATER FOR ALL YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

Gotta start it here

Graffiti is also effective, but I don't know how much you lads care about your buildings and what not.
I do it but only for just causes, did it as a kid but I had ethics about it.
>no private property
>no fine archeticture
>no schools/cars/houses etc
You'd be surprised how much your can get your message across with a 2$ can of rustoleum. I hit the beer store doors and the local grocery and I must have redpilled like 10,000 people assuming normal business traffic.
>Inb4 degenerate

FUCK SOROS AND FUCK ALP/GREEN KEKS

Jokes on you, i drink my piss

>Graffiti
what are ya, a (wig/nig)ger?

A true alchemist.

Yeah, no.
Full blooded Anglo. If spray painting "filter your water" somehow pisses you off and seems niggerly then I accept your judgement.
Bet you wouldn't have the balls to spray paint one of these.

>tfw OP image actually took 20 seconds to fucking load

TOO META REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish I was born in Australia goddamn it, I hate living in Shartland

I can't even load it xd

why are australia posters the best? is it the constant intake of fosters and meth?

why would you want to be Australian?

I'd invite you over if it wasn't for the fact we're so full

Basically all the best Anglosaxon progeny has fled to the colonies, mainly USA, Australia, Canada and other lesser known British former colonies.
It's why we have all the hot girls and UK girls are pretty much done for. Any hot British girl is rich enough to basically live in Spain or some other place on vacation 8 months of the year.
All the best banter, IQ, muscle, etc has crossed the oceans.

Why do your hats have those gay beads on them?

Tough country produces a tough people

Keeps away flies you poof

>no NZ
>no South Africa

Shameful loyalty to your brethren their mate, don't make me call you a fucking leaf.

Are the beads made out of insect repellant?

>plebs don't use reflux distillation to obtain their drinking water

Truthfully I don't know much about NZ. Also, wouldn't SA be a dutch colony or am I geographically/historically retarded?

>lesser known British former colonies

They're corks

>loss.jpg

NZ is basically straya lite with a less brutal climate and pretty sure British and the Dutch had involvement in SA.

Mate, I can't even afford a blanket.
I've got a cheap disposable water filter to drink from but I still have to deal with poz'd showering and basically refuse to trust most bottled beverages/fast food drinks/liquor/wines etc.
Sucks living in such a poison filled world.
It makes me so depressed I want to become a boozehead but then I'd be dumbing myself down with more estrogen laced fluoride, desu.
Ironic circle of life.
Most fruits and vegetables have got to be something like 50-70% water on average.
Even that shit you don't know if the farmer is just feeding his crops poz'd water.
Shit sucks man. Makes me genocidal.

They are both more relevant than Britian is now tbqh.

>/auspol/ is now filled with:
>fluoride conspiracy theories
>shilling anti-holocaust shit (when there's the rest of the entire fucking board to do this)
>some faggot shilling alternative minerals

Man, GG and Trump really took a toll on this board.

>Oyy vey don't concern yourself with the health of your blood brothers, goyim. Let's all go back to our racemixing threads and discussions about E-celebs!
>Did I mention I have a patreon!

That's the fluoride talking user

>strawmanning this hard

Show me some actual studies that we're lacking in iodine (or even need it). I'd rather follow scientific consensus than some random user on a shill board.

Who here /crypto/?
All you lads down under ought to learn about bitcoin and other coins. It's not a meme in the slightest.
I'm not saying buy a 8,000USD coin, but if it drops down to an affordable level seriously consider buy some and holding it or trading it. I trade on bittrex casually with a low amount (under 200USD) and I have made enough money to buy a few things and pay back friends.
It's good stuff if you've got the time to make a few trades at work or school etc.

youtube.com/user/BrandonZiots/videos

I don't need to prove it to you. Don't buy Iodine or Borax.
I am a NEET with a sub 200USD networth and no stock/shares in any chemical corporation.

Fiji water is part of the (((globalist))) network trump is currently fucking in the ass.
This is a shill, he wants you to repeat memes as fact IRL when the true way to view it is that the facts are memes.
Notice how he's pushing insane repeated propaganda.

God this gives me feels user

I have no idea if Fiji water is fluoride free but I thought so. Am I mistaken?

>fluoride conspiracy theories

Can anyone here really believe that our masters care about our dental health? It should be opposed on the grounds of forced medication alone. They should hand out free fluoride tablets instead and see who wants to ingest that rat poison willingly.

I'd do anything to be one of them

This.
Also, the fact fluoride has a list of negatives including truly shocking symptoms/effects like lower fertility/cancer and worse outweighs ANY possible dental health benefit.
My teeth are not great and I have been drinking water for 24 years without a filter.

>ywn marry a half aus half Chinese/Maori hapa woman
lads this is it for me

These days you have to be an abo or a tranny

Just eat foods naturally rich in iodine, christ, it isn't difficult.
People who use supplements are autistic I swear to god, if you aren't getting enough of a certain nutrient then you don't need pills, you need to punch into google "foods rich in X" and bam you have a list.

Fantastic article

amren.com/features/2012/09/report-from-australia/

>a half aus half Chinese/Maori hapa

You Aussies are trolly as fuck making that writing so small. ow my eyes

its 3 am here lad forgive me and my shit stats summation

youtu.be/TETVNH3k8Ag

Do what you want.
Iodine is known to increase IQ.

Bump

AUSPOL DISCORD AUSSIES ONLY

The size of the old sergeant at the front there is why we didn't need many tanks.

Bump

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Take your iodine Sup Forums

They are corks, a simple shake of your head gets the flies to fuck off. Only Country people would wear these or if you are going camping.

use useful in those situations.

also

fuck off you troll.

>warm beer
Fuck off pommy cunt