CBTS #446 ++ Active CHEW NEW CRUMBS Edition

1. The purpose is to log events and generate memes/infocharts to explain the deep rooted corruption and to highlight the efforts of those brave men and women who stand against it!
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to derail our redpills. Stay strong. Focus. Believe in your abilities.
3. How would you succinctly break all this news to your uninformed friend? Clear up doubt and fear, we are winning this fight!
4. Do just that. Get Comfy, We are the greatest!

Everything (you) need to know is in the ORIGINAL Qmap, before count'em
a minimum of THREE fake Q's arrived to fight over which could co-opt
the ENERGY to not just LARP, but put serious CASH in their pockets.
Where is that map? Getting snuffed like all posts do because there is
no reliable archiving team. Suggestion? Glad you asked: COALESCE and get one together.

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET Point of contact ( POC ): Farmer's Union Rep: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

HARVESTER's UNION POC: Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
MILLERS UNION POC: AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Here is all you really need to know about "Q":
Q had enough KEK to carry this log about events BEFORE THE STORM for this long.
What is the story here? THE STORM.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo

Other urls found in this thread:

cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
m.startribune.com/the-latest-center-left-germany-in-difficult-situation/458761653/?section=world
youtube.com/watch?v=2P78DOZpta8
reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton-informant-exclusive/exclusive-secret-witness-in-senate-clinton-probe-is-ex-lobbyist-for-russian-firm-idUSKBN1DG1SB
youtube.com/watch?v=HMT7AmXvTNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump (in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors) left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES)

SUMMARY

KEENMIND IS KEEN

MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS

TASKS

1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION

QRD
M-Intel user

Saudi theory

Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime
SA timeline

FOG OF WAR

Search analytics theory

*EU Q

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log
Nov 10-12
Nov 13-14
Nov 14
Nov 15 Holy Get

LASTEST Q DROP!!! 11/19/17

--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money

Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies

Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered

--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader

-=-=-=-=-= INFOGRAPHS =-=-=-=-=-
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset
Follow The Money
Killary's History
Killary's Body Count
Deep State Ratlines
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad
Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong
Trafficking Arrests
*BlackRock Redshield
$$$
NEW
THE SWAMP
THE CABAL
U1 TIMELINE
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein
Move on goy
Move on V2
Mccain
RS
HRC
HRC U1
PG
Obummed
SA OB
SHH
Lots of MEMES
White Rabbit MEMES V2
Fix this MEMES
SIDE DISH SWEET! /CFG/
Mockingbird

Mockingbird MEMES
Lon Vat
White Rabbit

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk

100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ

200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404

#405 #406 #407 #408 #409
#410 #411 #412 #413 #414
#415 #416 #417 #418 #419

#420 #421 #421 #422 #423 (bots shoah'd) #424 (bots shoah'd) #424

#425 #426 #427 #428 #429
#430 #431 #432 #433 #434
#435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445(Shoah'd)archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/ #445
WE WON THE CIVIL BREAD WAR, UNION BOTS DESTROYED, STAY VIGILANT LESS THEY RETURN

THEORISTS (Read Up)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
Twatter /imperator_rex3
/LarrySchweikart
/drawandstrike
/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto WE WON THE CIVIL BREAD WAR, UNION BOTS DESTROYED, STAY VIGILANT LESS THEY RETURN
IGNORE E-CELEB CALLERS
IGNORE BOOMER CALLERS
IGNORE LARP CALLERS
IGNORE SCHIZO CALLERS
IGNORE NEWFAG CALLERS
ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME IN THIS INVESTIGATION
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
STAND UNITED!

>pic related

#

“EU Q”

Posted an image of the EU parliament and said wish me luck.

Is there Some meeting going on today we should know about there? It must be about 10 am there now

m.startribune.com/the-latest-center-left-germany-in-difficult-situation/458761653/?section=world

Important!
Almost complete.

EU Q

SO YOU AGAIN DID NOT INCLUDE THE LATEST Q CONFIRMED QMAP BUT JUST COPY PASTED THE OLD BULLSHIT OUDATED POSTS WITHOUT ANY NEW INFO???????

>NO INFO ON Q APPEARANCE IN THE PAST 2 THREADS

>NO INFO ON HUGH HEFFNER CIA CONNECTION

>NO INFO ON THREAD NUKING

Who is the witness they tried to assassinate 6 times, according to Q, who will show up today?

BUHMP

slightly modified version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=2P78DOZpta8

i take music from the world, and transmute the artists own intention/will with my formula
God=Truth through Love
Truth is Balance through Composure
Love is True Faith through True Hope

God is a...probability generator, really, THE probability generator. constructed of Truth+Love

the hack is to realize that THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is indeed possible, plausible even.

the GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME is that we cleanse the world of darkness peacefully, that our internet stays on, and that our power stays on. that marshall law DOESNT HAVE to be instated, that normies EASILY ACCEPT the redpills, and that everyone comes to TRUTH and PEACE.

True Hope leads to True Faith,

True Faith is "sincere belief in the unseen unknown/unknowable" (aka Kek, primordial chaos, and also YHVH which is "Order/Light which is what arises out of Kek to give shape/definition to Creation)

be blessed brothers, work in the AM, i sleep now.

i love you all!!

Cras es Noster, Deus Vult!

I think people are misinterpreting the guard question at the beginning of Q’s latest. He could possibly mean a guard in the sense of the swinging cover that needs to be moved to expose the keyhole.

#

William D Campbell

reuters.com/article/us-usa-clinton-informant-exclusive/exclusive-secret-witness-in-senate-clinton-probe-is-ex-lobbyist-for-russian-firm-idUSKBN1DG1SB

>SA > NA > ASIA > *EU* ?

checked

XXX will put new info in senpai, hes probably still getting some of this bread out of the oven.

we will have all bread ready by sunrise.

goodnight anons, Peace be with You!

Father, i pray this prayer of protection over all Anons with a sincere desire for Truth. Protect them all, all the way around the globe. Keep them from harms way, and make them an invisible force to the Evil Many who desire to silence their world changing message of TRUTH TO POWER. Father, though many of your sons have brought Light to the world, and though we are all your sons and daughters, i pray this name in your most exalted and risen son Jesus' name. Amen.

literally nothing, the thread

The fk shit for brains?

Um, yes the new info and new maps are posted. Slow down and read before you jump on the Baker's back.

What is your question?

EU Q

Can someone give a quick rundown why it was always calm before the storm and now it's the storm has begun? Did something finally habbenin?

Similar level of corruption/purge to be expected in Europe soon?

So, tell me, Q, what is it that you want? Why go through all this trouble? You've got all the bots working overtime, you're ill prepared to retract... 11[dot]3, it's been a while since then, no? Don't let the shitposts fool you, some of us don't like it when national secrets are spilled out onto the web like this.

#

Why did you post a picture of the EU parliament building in Luxembourg?

>newest info
>buried in the middle of a 5 post spam OP

Yeah kill yourself retard

CIA CONTROLS NK

I'll be back tomorrow to keep pushing discussion of this theory. These breads have been disgraceful, OP is a faggot, and all these namefags seriously need to go. not just because they're namefags, but because they're some of the most annoying, stupid, unfunny, cringey. and lame people I've ever encountered online.
Please guys, if you see a namefag, call him a faggot and tell him to take the name down.

Ya all correct, I might be stupid. my bad. But you shall include the Qmap in the first post aswell, since people tend to take most info from the first post

>LASTEST Q DROP!!! 11/19/17
> → → → → →

hey faggot. take down that name.

It is being baked in #447
Don't accuse me, ask me faggot or shit heads like this will run their mouths

#

You can call yourself a faggot for different people having different methods :)
Faggot.

The Square in fron of the building is called that way. Yes we will clean house soon.

35 are corrupt
Soros

EU Q

I bring juicy beats for your listening pleasure comrades. This is glorious time.
youtube.com/watch?v=HMT7AmXvTNI

>"its not my fault im just spamming shit"

Yep confirmed retarded

All namefags are complete retards and should be filtered. Probably why no on reads these threads anymore actually

I asked u in the past breads already to include it in the thread (up on the top)...

NVM, get it right in the next and we´re all fine and gay and happy. Good work on baking nonetheless

hey, faggot. take down that name.

Only semi proofs I can give you
I tried to stop it
Realised I had wandered into the wilds and was way out of my depth. The union did not recognise Trip Q said they had disproved the initial photo given, but were happy to perpetuate whatever to keep the rep pills flowing.
>Remember if trip Q controls the bots and the union controls the bots fucking beware
>Look at all the bot accounts associated with the site

>Peace out I wont be back my opsec was compromised fucking around with IRC and I will do well to scrub my drives, I wont post again.

Nothing's happening today, thus confirming Q as a big fat LARP.

EU Q Does meeting in Luxembourg affect the US

#

Are there any countries in particular whose EU members we should look into?

Guys please? This linkining to other threads that link to other threads that link to other threads does not work with people who can't devote that much time to Sup Forums to be able to sift through all of this shit

#

I’m good.

Thanks faggot.

I’m still anonymous Ho.

Is BND or MAD involved? (similar as the clowns)

Remember to report anyone who tries to bully us into censorship on this board.

Meeting is in Brussels.

The meeting discusses funding of jihadis. And the illegals coming to Europe. What is important is that without M, the EU is weak.

EU Q

Yo I don't think the thread because of Q. Brah look at the tripcode

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150171127/

!RRVe.ETtN.

I can't find any fault with it so far. Brah im searching for the 4th reich shit.

Theres nobody in the EU strong enough to purge though. Plus the population seems happy with the situation. Might be hard for US to get involved.

Thanks for the loafs, baker. Epic night tonight. Everybody have a good one

Pretty sure Israel owes us bou-coup shekles for that Fukushima shit.
How many shekles is the Pacific Ocean Worth?
When you pay up?

How much power do you concentrate in Brussels?

The Q posts as soon as a new thread is made the last couple of nights has caught my attention...

Get over it

Europeans are not happy with central power: everything went downhill, since EU started

Q wants what every patriot wants. A bit late to pull NS card after all the crimes commited, dont you think?

hey, faggot. take down that name.

Guy Verhofstadt (Bought by Soros)
Juncker (secret meetings with Soros)
Mark Rutte (1.4 Billion fraud)
Stefan Eck (Pawn)

EU Q

>EU Q

Q seemed spooped

I just want it done, I don't care if people knows everything.

Great meme opportunity right now.

#TheTruthAboutSuicideIs

The truth about suicide is .. is trending right now.

How many suicides are attributed to the Clinton family? Would be a shame if we highjacked that hashtag...

is he wrong to do it?

Pic

No

The storm is delayed until further notice. I apologize for the inconvenience! Stay +++ friends!
Alice & Wonderland
Tango & Cash
Cheech & Chong

>"I'm my own person"
And with your potency of self determination, you chose to be a faggot... what a shame..

Wear an internet condom is all I will say

Good question.

namefags have the worst memes.

Soros has a tight hold on the EU.
Power is not in our favor.

First step is Germany.

EU Q

Can you confirm if TTIP is a device being used by globalist deep state to combine their various operations into one?

YOU FUCKING THREATENING ME?

You have the worst comebacks

Dont really underatand how Q seemed spooped, other than 6 attempts were made on the U1 informants life...

Q posts were very much Q like

>trips
>meme flags that are extreme right
>trying to troll anons and make them hate tripfags
Man libfags are pretty good at trying to smear reputations
Inb4 not a libshit
Picrelated

Isn't an EU Q an A? Or is that only in France?

#

You can be helpful or shut the fuck up. Stop bothering me bitch.
Nobody gives a fuck about your side argument trying to derail the conversation.

You’ll be okay. Stay focused on the bread

Frank?

dont let that door hit you on the way out

TTIP was tried to bring us closer together, so it gets easier to control both the EU and US.

EU Q

Thank you.

Listen faggot we figured out that baker unions was in charge of bots by autism alone, run along
you have not mastered the art of Nen

WOW FAGGOT YOUR HACKS ARE ELITE
You realize you still have same ID?
Change IP and post again same faggot

I'm guessing the Marines raiding the CIA was horseshit ... I. I right?

'I didn't commit it', pasted on photos of the clintons victims

Well, after a good start this morning....thread degenerated into an argument over tripnames or not....

Pointless. Lost focus. High schoolism.
Idiots

dem tiddies

Yes
The Hunt for Red October - use their own missiles against them

IF YOU TWO DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW, IM GONNA STICK MY FOOT UP BOTH YOUR ASSES AND WEAR YOU AROUND LIKE A COUPLE OF AUTISTIC FLIP FLOPS