Catholic General

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

>pagan traditions in Christianity are okay
wew

But enough about Protestantism

As long as the holy trinity remains intact they can do no wrong

Why don't you just become Christian? The Pope is a disgrace and it makes it hard to convert people being compared to the kiddie peddlers over there (they've been caught look it up)

I only follow God and Jesus. No Vatican

> So I tell you, every sin and blasphemy can be forgiven--except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which will never be forgiven. - Matthew 12:31

I fucked up big time as a young Atheist and cursed the Holy Spirit so I can never be saved. T-thanks God.

Christian here, not big on Catholics since the new pope, but still consider all Christians Brothers. Up to church mormons, after they enter the Temple their as Christian as a moslem, or hindu is.

Nah, that's not true. That's nothing. God loves you man. He's talking to the people who live in filth and sin, the elites. John is above all other books when it comes to salvation. God is the exception-maker.

Christcucks are the worst posters on this board.
Amerimutt christcucks especially. 90% are cuckservatives or/and boomers.
Christcucks add zero to any discussion, in fact, you destroy it with your superstitious nonsense, illogical arguments, and claims supported by effectively zero evidence. Fuck off to godlikeproductions or breitbart.

Hebrews 10:26-27

You people don't get it all. It's about what's in your heart. Knowing that God saved me no matter what just wants me to be more righteous. If you love God, you should have no doubt whether you're saved.

>muh imaginary daddy saved me
Where did you real daddy touch you when you were a boy?

Blapheming against the Holy Spirit is just not accepting what you know in your heart to be true, that God exists. It has nothing to do with insulting the Holy Spirit or anything like that, it's simply the act of rejecting God.

A waste of trips with this (((sola fide))) bullshit

Fuck off christcucks
It's not politics
Saged and reported

It's gonna take a lot more than a strawman to test my faith.

Are Dinosaurs a test of your faith?
By the way, how low is your IQ?

Funny of a refugee to bring up intelligence quotients

You need to let go of the bitterness in your heart.

>11 by the Lord you're on fire

As OP said I view all of Christianity as my fellow brothers in Christ.

But you Protestants are still blasphemous

From less blasphemous to semi-heretic
Gnostic Christians (early ones, their knowledge is almost completely lost today) > Catholics > Coptics > Orthodox > Protestants > Mormon

So you start the thread with a statement that catholics believe is heretical? Interesting

Fuck off jim.jones

>It's about what's in your heart
Muh feels don't matter to God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Why is the bible true.

Catholic here.

We can't help it, the current pope is a joowish puppet and an usurper. I don't accept two popes, Benedictus XVI is the only rightful pope.

francis falsepope's coup was supported by corrupt joolovers and now the church is going to hell.

This matches the 3rd secret of Fátima.

I hope the good Lord return soon.

That doesn't refute anything.
The relationship with God is a personal one. And have you forgotten that murderers and thieves wrote the bible? They accepted God's endless mercy.

You won't be saved from shit. You will die and nobody will miss you, you will be forgotten and your body will rot while it's eaten by other life forms. You're irrelevant in the universe. You are nothing.

That's the thing with the Jews. God is just waiting to save them but they won't even acknowledge His divine forgiveness. But you all can witness it.

Why do you worship juses christ :/

You don't get it user.

Let's use LoTR for comparison
When you say "the Bible" you're thinking one of The Hobbit movies.
When I say the Bible I mean the meta and the original books

The current Bible is not infallible.
That said, it is true.

Expected no less from a communist scum.

And wait, not only a commie, but an atheistic-anarchic-communist-faggot

Why do you spit in the face of civilization so much? Can't you see the current state of affairs was caused by communism?

Thanks anons, I'm always surprised by the amateur theologians I come across on Sup Forums you guys know your stuff.

>tfw protestant friend keeps telling me that the Catholic Church doesn't follow the bible correctly and goes against Jesus words.

Fuck off Matthew you heretic.

With the EU getting a army to itself, they are now the full blown revived Roman Empire.

Honestly would not be surprised anymore if the Lord did return soon.

Though to be fair, since Sup Forums likes to bring up LoTR for memes, ill go one step further and bring up its sister, Narnia. Its allot like LoTR, but this time, the good guys do not win, and EuroIslam takes over the world. Though it takes a long time to do so. This is what I fear, that we won't see a, more LoTR approach in real life to the threat we face today. No great winged hussars coming to the rescue at the last moment, but instead, minor victories, which in and of themselves are in truths, minor defeats, which eventually lead to Tash's(mohammad) followers enter the west, at the west's good grace.

Honestly not sure why more users don't read the Narnia books, they are well done, and the last few books hit the nail on the head with what is going on today in Europe, and to a lesser extent the rest of the "Eurozones".

Like no shit here, I saw one of the Christian channels pushing for Chrislam a while back, which pissed me off to no end. Then I read the Narnia books, and see in the last 1(or two), that as the arabs invade, the natives decided to show how close the two were instead of how different. So the now Agnostic/Atheist Narinans came up with a new god to worship, Tashlan. Which overtime loses the aspects of Aslan, and become completely Tash. Its at this point the last of the Aslan believers, and even agnostic Narians launch a last Crusade, which fails by the way, and so Aslan shows up pissed off, and just ends all life on the planet in a heartbeat.

This is not how catholicism works, heretic.

Reading City of God atm.

Where has this been all my life, it's some great shit

>KJV

RSV or riot

found the jew

Sup Forumslacks are mostly oldschool nerds whether most want to admit it or not. We're the type of people who would end up reading church catechism out of curiosity as much as commitment to faith.

>God raised him
I thought he was God ...?

You seem a bit too concerned with what someone else does with their fleeting time on Earth given we're nothing but temporarily embarrassed worm food. Or are you just upset people are't joining in on your existential despair?

>The Pope is a disgrace
Which one, we currently have 2.

Ohh wait, you don't know that because American education.

Wow, I never realized Lewis got that overt with the Jesus allegory.

I slept through 'current issues in church hierarchy 101.' It's not the system's fault.

pic related wasn't bad either (with a more hopeful ending)

does this work for mudlimes

Roman Catholics need to leave.

>Like no shit here, I saw one of the Christian channels pushing for Chrislam a while back, which pissed me off to no end.
But isn't this exactly what was prophecised? I mean, come on, seriously, God told us how everything will play out and it actually exactly plays out like that. Christians will be persecuted and will lose all battles for some time until Jesus comes back. Just as it was foretold.

You also slept through the wikileaks about vatican spring, huh?

Well, Americans gonna America.

>"Jesus is Lord"
this is a lie and you know it.

It is my German friend, but that does not mean we can not rage against it, and try to at least curve the flow of destiny a little.

Ever consider that the Catholic church gets a propagandized bad rap much in the same way that Hitler and the Nazis did? Weakening the Catholic church was one of the first obstacles the Jews had to remove in order to turn (((hollywood))) into the degenerate propaganda machine we see before us (Legion of Decency). Once that was done its been a near non stop cavalcade of anti-catholic bias.

Ever wonder why the masonic groups, Bavarian Illuminati, Albert Pike and others had to begin by deposing the monarchies throughout Europe? Ever wonder why the "architect" was the bad guy in the neo-gnostic Matrix films? These groups are opposed to Gods order and seek only to cause chaos so that they can take advantage of it. I for a long time was opposed to many ideas and concepts in Catholicicsm but am beginning to come around. I see how god operates working through the worlds rulers in order to fulfill his divine plan. People Like Darius and Nebuchadnezzar were used by God to accomplish his plan. Just trying to throw out a different perspective to be considered.

Christianity is so dead theres no point in even making an argument against it. Only "deus vult" kiddos, who dont even go to church but larp online, think Christianity is still a thing.

I mean, it's just the biggest religion on Earth.

>T. One of the most Catholic countries in Europe.

Nah that aint got nothing to do with shit. Like I give a fuck about "civilization" anyway, all it's ever brought are fucking problems to everyone in it. Destroy civilization.
Not concerned either you punk, just think yall are laughable.

I agree. Should have let you die of a preventable disease in infancy. This is supposing your mother even survived the birthing process.

They're both shit versions. DRA or Vulgate or GTFO

I'm so proud of you son.
Benetictus XVI is the True Vicar of Christ on Earth.
"... And the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it"
Satan and his Jewish minions will never win.
Our Lady has warned us about the satanic infiltration of the Church but God will never abandon His Bride.
Deus Vult

What the fuck are you on about? They shoulda taught you how to have a discussion without changing the topic better at your civilized school

Are there any recommended YT channels for Catholics?

This makes me so happy to hear. On the night of my older brothers confirmation my dad told us this during supper, and my 12 year old mind took it way out of proportion. Is that honestly all I'd have to do to be damned forever, just mutter a few words? When I was twelve I guess I let my thoughts get the best of me and said something out loud that I perhaps shouldn't have said. It lead me to being very depressed for a couple of months, to the point where I spent my teenager years hating the faith cause it was better to force myself not to believe in God than to believe in God and think I'd be going to hell. Obviously I realised with time that God wouldn't take something that I did as a child seriously and eventually I returned back to really loving the faith. This is the first time in several years though that I've seen something about it since. It's nice to hear that I wasn't the only one who made stupid mistakes as a kid, thanks user.

No kek. That means dying denying Christ. If you say bow "Fuck Jesus man" and realise that's a sin and ask God for forgiveness (no confession needed on this case) then it's OK.

How hard is it to receive an annulment? I have been considering converting but my fiance has been married previously and as I understand it I couldn't convert until she gets an annulment?

>catholic general
>followed by Sola Fide
user no

Friendly reminder that Christ Chan is a Lutheran and was created by a Lutheran.

Is pol atheist or christian?

In reality, I think most are agnostic.

You should ask your priest.
I know that after Pope Francis reforms, the process became less tiresome.